Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier Honda Odyssey Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• dtvdtv Posts: 8
    Bought an EXL from Honda of Lisle (in Chicago area) for 26,700 including destination but not TTL. Best buying experience so far.
  • frank103frank103 Posts: 3
    Which dealer is this?
  • frank103frank103 Posts: 3
    Anybody got a good deal? I got a quote $28,770 including destination charge.
  • technoztechnoz Posts: 34
    Looks like financing is gone not seen at honda.com
  • nobonobo Posts: 305
    Any pricing updates?
  • djhop1234djhop1234 Posts: 1
    With dwindling stocks and uncertainty of the July incentives we finally pulled the trigger yesterday. It seemed that most lots in Chicago area only had a handful of 09s left. We bought a EXL Nav and Res for 30,800 plus tax etc. and got a good deal on our MDX for trade-in and the financing. Bought at Honda of Lisle, relatively painless however it took a while.

Thanks to the board for helping me with research! Now I am dying to see what July incentives and the 2010 model brings.
  • Anyone has an update on this? Still has an incentive on Odyssey? Thanks!
    Just got news honda extended its current promotion to end of business 7/8
  • $2500 below invoice is on until 7/8? but the additional $1000 (only if the dealer met the target) was expired on 6/30. Did you mean include both or just $2500? Thanks.
  • srilu_10srilu_10 Posts: 6
    Hi,

I am in Bayarea too , Looking for the similar model...can you pls forward me the quote you recieved it will be very helpful to me.

my id is srilu_10 at yahoo dot com.
  • A year ago I heard these going for around 29,000 at the end of the 2008 model year. Bought one prior to July 1, 2009 for 30,300 +TTL for a new 2009, but the dealer invoice was also about 1,200 higher than last year. Anyone have similar experiences or lower purchase price?
  • dsmguydsmguy Posts: 23
    After looking at the Sienna’s and not really liking the dealer much (Toyota of Des Moines – Iowa), we’ve decided on taking a look at the Honda Odyssey’s. We’ve looked at a 2010 EX-L. The MSRP is $33,155 and with dest. Charge, it comes to $33,865. No additional accessories. Anyone know of a good price to offer on this? Any advice would be helpful. Thanks in advance.
    2010 ody's are already at the showroom floor?
  • Think that must've been a 2009 EX-L since that's the current MSRP. No 2010s are out yet, so far as I know.

Speaking of which -- any ideas on when 10s are supposed to begin showing up at dealers?
  • technoz,
    where/how did you hear the promotion was extended until end of business 7/8? and did that include the dealer cash and financing or just the dealer cash?

thanks
    This is the email 2.9% financing still intact

We just wanted to let you know that American Honda has extended the current incentives.

Due to the great success we have had with the current incentives, such as some rates that are available as low as 2.9% on Odysseys, Civics and Accords, AHFC has extended all incentives!

They gave us 2 more days, so until the end of the day on Wednesday, July 8th you still have time to save some money! Some
    incentives as much as $2500 for the 2009 Honda Odyssey gives you a great reason to buy now.
  • thanks technoz. can i ask what region you're in? I'm not finding that and wondering if it might be regional incentives, even though it certainly sounds like a national extension. thanks
    midwest I am in illinois
  • mohanpmohanp Posts: 26
    Tracy Honda...
  • mohanpmohanp Posts: 26
    Tracy Honda... Speak to Nick Sidhu