Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier Honda Odyssey Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• jeesmonjeesmon Posts: 2
    I bought 2009 Honda Odyssey EX-L with RES including destination charge, wheel locks and splash guards for $27,740 + $298 documentation fee on 6/29. Purchase was from Boch Honda in Norwood, MA. Sales man's name "Abad Amine" :)
  • This is a great deal you got, less than ir equals $28,000 + TTL with RES will make me happy! Thanks for sharing.
  • Curious about something, I have seen a $1000 volume based incentive mentioned (in addition to the May-June $2500 incentive) and was curious about it. Was it listed here on Edmunds? Was it regionally based? Or, was it something only made public if the dealer decided to share as much in the negotiation conversation?
  • nobonobo Posts: 305
    $27,740 for EX-L with RES is the best price I have seen yet.
  • mohanpmohanp Posts: 26
    $27,740 for EX-L with RES is a STEAL !!!
  • g_acerg_acer Posts: 2
    Just bought a LX yesterday in Houston (McDavid). OTD was $23,200. It did have 2 dealer installed option (tinting $299 and protection package$399), which I figured is really worth about $200 or so. So your deal looks pretty good.

I send out requests for $23,000 OTD and seems like no dealer wants to talk to me. The inventory seems to be getting low, the salesperson said that he does not see any 2009 Odyssey in the pipeline, so I had to settle for my 3rd choice color.

I bought a 2000 Odyssey LX about TEN years ago for $25,512 OTD. With the rebate this really is a good time to buy. Overall I'm happy and hope this one last 10 years with just as few problems too.
  • tpavantpavan Posts: 12
    Who did you deal with? I think this is a great deal.
  • maestrox2maestrox2 Posts: 9
    dat's great price. So far the lowest I got for EX-L $27700 + TTL. Not sure I want to part away with my Pathfinder. space or masculine. That's very hard decision.
  • dsmguy,
    This is my first time on this forum. I am shopping for an Odyssey EXL. Is that price you mentioned a "drive away" price? Does it include tax and registration fees? Thanks
  • Hi. Looking to purchase and EXL in NJ soon. I am hoping to pay $27,000 OTD. Is that realistic? If so, can you recommend a dealership who doesnt play games...Thanks
  • cm111cm111 Posts: 7
    EX-L for $27,000 is about 1k low for an OTD price. Realistic number is probably closer to $28k unless incentives are increased (certainly a possibility this time of year).
  • smadhusmadhu Posts: 16
    Hi Venkat Did you find any best OTD price for EX-L w/RES in chicago Area,I am Looking for that too. Pls Let me what are quotes you Got in Chicago area so far.
  • expoguide1expoguide1 Posts: 15
    Here is what I got at the end of June.. EXL-RES/NAV Slate Green

List: 36955.00
    Freight: 670.00
    Total MSRP: 37,625

Price: 29107.55
    Freight: 670
    Splash Guards 155.40
    Wheel Locks: 105.20
    Pinstripe: 125.00
    Processing: 100

Total with Processing and accessories: 30263.15
    Tax 6% and Tags in MD were an additional 2090

Dealer had other vechiles without the "accessories" but not in the color we wanted.. car selection was very slim in the EXL RES+NAV trim.

Good luck to the rest of you!
  • expoguide1expoguide1 Posts: 15
    Has anyone purchased the Honda All Weather Mats and or Cargo Tray.. I plan on buying these today but wanted to see whats people's experience with them were and if I should instead get a non Honda set (much cheaper).

Thanks for any information!
  • smadhusmadhu Posts: 16
    Hi did you Bought this one in Chicago Area.I am Looking EX- L in Chicago.At the End of June I got OTD price 30300.00(Includes Everything).But the Color What we are looking(Sterling Grey Metalic) not there .So we drop that Deal,when I ask yesterday they gave me new Quote which is 31,800(OTD Price),he gave some explanation for price Change.Can Anybody give me How much is OTD price at present for EX-L w/RES.Thanks!
  • As of today, all dealer incentives for the Odyssey are gone for sometime from what we understand
  • bigdadi118bigdadi118 Posts: 1,207
    It will take 1 to 2 days for Honda to release the NEW incentive ... be patient.
  • khanectionkhanection Posts: 12
    from hillside honda in Queens, NY. i am confident i could have saved at least $1,000 but was just tired of shopping around. Also - i discovered Carsdirect.com too late in the process...

Paid $28,170 which includes $670 destination. Fees + tax extra.

we opted for minivan out of necessity. i'm missing Nissan's keyless entry, keyless start and backup camera monitor with lines. No car save Nissan and Infiniti has lines on the backup monitor.. that sucks :(

It did not come with homelink which is listed as standard on their site... i will complain...

i'm considering a Kenwood GPS / Nvaigation which will come with bluetooth and a bigger monitor for the backup camera.

Ocean Mist Metallic.
  • hookem2hookem2 Posts: 6
    Those who waited will pay about $3,500 more than those in June did.

Honda's incentives have been released for July.
  • All our regional Honda dealerships are saying being told by Honda America no replacement incentives. Also considering that it had been extended from 7/6 to 7/8 for just 2 days, is there a new incentive coming out in just a couple of days?