Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier Honda Odyssey Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• seabee12seabee12 Posts: 4
    In what state and area did you buy???

OUTSTANDING DEAL!!!
  • minivanbuyer13minivanbuyer13 Posts: 2
    edited May 2013
    Just got a Odyssey EX-L with RES for 31,750(30,650 price + 1,100 ttl, taxes) On the road in VA.

Had to take Honda finance to get this price. The above price includes a 750$ honda finance closing assistance

Does this sound like a reasonable price?
  • jfrontierjfrontier Posts: 3
    Windman88 I hope you don't mind my asking. I just bought a touring as well. My out the door price was 38,500 but my tax is over 7 percent. My purchase price of the vehicle was 36k. Based on your tax rate that puts your car's purchase price at around 35,500? Anyone else in Atlanta looking to buy a honda odyssey I'd be glad to help compare numbers to help you get the best deal possible. I'd appreciate it if anyone else could post their purchase and out the door price on a touring they just bought. Thanks
  • amsenamsen Posts: 23
    Looks like a great deal. Can i ask which dealer?
  • saggynjsaggynj Posts: 4
    Open Road Honda
    EX-L Navigation
    32200 (includes destination)

Car was readily available for delivery.
  • Honda of Dulles
  • dgrebdgreb Posts: 51
    Here is my buying experience in Atlanta, GA
    Price 34100
    Tax (6.5%) 2578
    OTD 36598
    Financed thru Honda to get $750 bonus cash.
    I spent the last 2 weeks trying to get a deal. I didn't help myself by starting at Touring, then EXL and back to Touring. Used Truecar as the starting point and emailed around 10 dealers through KBB, Edmunds, carwoo and directly.
    I have to admit it was tough, some responding, some not. Good offers, others replying with ridiculous offers. Near the end I focused on 3 dealers who were responsive and professional. I had one who was quoting cheap prices, but as we close to a deal stated the color wasn't on the lot (he'd previously said it was) and second time he quoted $500 cheaper than anyone else and again near the end he upped it by $500. I knew I was never going to buy from him, even if he was the cheapest.
    One lady was AWESOME. Explained all the incentives, told me the tricks to be wary of and even said to go with another dealer when I got a great price (which subsequently turned out to be a misquote by $2k). I really wanted to give her the deal, but the offer I got at the dealer was unbeatable.

At the dealer, i wasn't exposed to high pressure selling. I was asked what I wanted to get the deal done. I gave the lying dealers quote, he went away, reworked his numbers to come up with the figure. We then worked on the trade, but they couldn't come close to the fair value on KBB but it wasn't a deal breaker.
    Lastly, they couldn't match the $1330 quote for the honda warranty, so i'll buy that separately as well. Got 60 months at 0.9%
  • proftomdaproftomda Posts: 1
    Purchased 2013 Odyssey Touring on 5/3 for 35,074 plus tax, tag, title. How'd I do?
  • atlwendyatlwendy Posts: 1
    Hi, I'm right now getting quotes from dealerships around Atlanta area. I request for EX-L with RES and best quote I got so far is $30,990. We didn't talk about color option yet though. How does that sound?
    And, if you don't mind, could you tell me which dealership it is where you said the lady was awesome?

Thanks.
  • mtl4mtl4 Posts: 1
    What dealer did you go to...I am getting touring quotes for $36k. Does that seem reasonable?
  • philly37philly37 Posts: 4
    I have a quote for $29,990 and $30,205, excluding taxes. Trying to figure out if this is the best out there. I see others have bought at $30,700 for EXL w/ RES, can I get the EXL down to $29k?
    Is that 36k out the door? I was at just under 36k before taxes but it looks like someone else in this forum was able to get 34k before taxes. I can give you the name of the dealer and my sales agent if you private message me.
    Wow 34,100 is an awesome price. Would love to see someone beat that price! Any chance you can post or private message me the dealer you worked with?
  • tcurtintcurtin Posts: 5
    Car man...looking to do a 36 mo/36k lease on a 2013 EX-L-RES with $0 down, taxes (8.625%), tags,title,etc inclusive "sign 'n drive" deal for $400/month. Absolutely no money exchanged whatsoever!
    Is this reasonable and if so, what sale price would have to be negotiated in order for these numbers to be achieved?
  • hhyhhy Posts: 1
    We just bought a 2013 Honda Odyssey Touring Elite (with Wheel lock, mud guard, and floor mats) from Fairfax Honda the past weekend. OTD price is $39800 for 0.9% 60 months finance. Is this a good deal?
  • amsenamsen Posts: 23
    Thanks a lot.
  • apadyyapadyy Posts: 15
    which dealership in atlanta?
  • I received a price of $37880 for the touring elite. I received about 5 quotes from local dealers and this was the best one I got so far. Seems like a good price so far. Any opinions?? Is Honda offering up to $1000 in accessories still? (like the auto car starter) I heard they were offering this but no one has mentioned it. Thanks
  • dgrebdgreb Posts: 51
    I received a quote of 28504 inc destination for an EX-l and using just MSRP, an EXL with RES should be around 30104. The lady worked for Carl Gregory down in Columbus, GA, but they offered to transport the car. I'm happy to share the dealer I bought the car from, please send me an email and i'll let them know I referred you as there's a incentive for me.
  • desertkevdesertkev Posts: 76
    Take that deal ($37,880)- if they throw in anything else, take that too! That's a pretty good price for that model.