Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier Honda Odyssey Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• xncgxncg Posts: 5
    about the pirce break down:
    it's 29,150.80 (include destination charge and without all other fee and tax)
  • ckraheckrahe Posts: 10
    Consider coming to Maryland to buy and drive back to NY. There's a bit more coordination, but my friend did this for the last generation Odyssey when prices high in Maryland (he flew to Ohio to get it).
  • msa33msa33 Posts: 5
    I have a quote of 27094 for ex-l. I do not need the car until july. Will I be able to do better than this in the next couple of months? Does anyone I have an idea if the dealer incentives will continue past May 4?
  • lyaolyao Posts: 71
    Hi XNCG,

Could you pls. mail me the price quotes you got from Sport Honda to my email:
    lochinus@yahoo.com
    I wish to buy one too with that price!
    Thanks
    Sincerely,

Lorraine Yao :P
  • cleverstarcleverstar Posts: 23
    " Consider coming to Maryland to buy and drive back to NY. There's a bit more coordination, but my friend did this for the last generation Odyssey when prices high in Maryland (he flew to Ohio to get it). "

No. If NY dealers didn't sell enough odys in April because of overpricing, they have to hurry up with better deals in later months of 2009:)
    So the deals vary months by months for different regions, due to dynamics of these years sliding market.
  • ckrahe ,

can you email the quote you got. My quote is much higher than that.

badtaamiz_2000@hotmail.com

thanks
  • XNCG,

My quote from sport honda is much higher at least 2 grand. Can you forward the quote you got from them please?

badtaamiz_2000@hotmail.com

thanks
  • rekflarekfla Posts: 3
    In Tampa area of FL, I have a quote of $460 OTD on an EX and $550 OTD on an EXL. Both of these are with zero down and 15k miles per year. I haven't reached the point of finalizing the deal yet but was wondering if posters thought these quotes were reasonable. Incentives may or may not go away after 5/4. Thanks.
  • rekflarekfla Posts: 3
    Based on my research in the Venice, FL area, your quote of $27129 OTD is right on the money.
    Hi Xncg,

I wonder whether you'd any trade in with this offer? :confuse:
    Pls do forward your best price quotes to me if possible.
    Email: lochinus@yahoo.com
    Thanks! ;)
  • decondecon Posts: 56
    Quote I got today from Herson was $33,400 OTD EX-L DVD and Nav.
  • bmkbmk Posts: 2
    Brought XL-E with DVD+NAV for 31000+ 6% tax+Title in Fort Lauderdale, FL on 05/03/2009. Did any one brought in FLL area in recent past !">
  • It would be appreciated if anyone has update on Honda May'09 incentives???

Thanks in advance
    Hey BMK,

That's a great deal! Do you mind to tell me whether you'd any trade-in? Any options with that price (appearance packages, wheel locks, cargo net, etc)?
    Do you mind to forward your price quotes (with price breakdown, base price + TTL+ destination charges+ processing fees, etc) to my email? I would surely appreciated!
    lochinus@yahoo.com
    Thanks!
  • dean_zhangdean_zhang Posts: 3
    Hi, xncg,

I am in Maryland too. Could you please forward me your price quote to dean_zhang@yahoo.com? Thanks!
  • dbtdbt Posts: 298
    I believe current incentives run through today (5/4), and the new plan will come out tomorrow. Honda is very tight-lipped until the new plan starts, so even salespeople do not know until then.
  • xncgxncg Posts: 5
    sorry for the confusion everyone. I made a typo on the title. this car is with Dvd and WITHOUT NAV.

Really sorry!!
    Is the 2010 model a new design? When will the 2010s hit the showrooms?
  • ali18ali18 Posts: 4
    I got a quote of $28,385 from a NJ dealer. Is that a good price? That's w/o the fees & taxes.
  • cleverstarcleverstar Posts: 23
    At Honda dealer, how much maximum can I pay a new car using credit card?
    $3000? No limit? 0?
  • tonyl1tonyl1 Posts: 53
    We we bought ours I think our dealer said their limit was 15K, but it may vary by dealer.
  • Any one seen this and have any thoughts ?
    http://money.cnn.com/2009/04/30/news/companies/cash_for_clunkers/index.htm?postv- ersion=2009050108

"So-called cash-for-clunkers legislation introduced in January aimed to encourage the purchase of more fuel efficient cars. Consumers with old, gas guzzlers could get $1,500 to $5,000 vouchers funded by the government to use toward the purchase of new cars. "
  • westk1westk1 Posts: 9
    I just bought a base EX, Silver Pearl for $24,332. OTD, $27,069. I had several dealers agree to the price or within $40 of it. Not all had EX's in stock. Dealer was San Leandro Honda. Do not buy the Honda Care Extended warrenty from a dealer. You can purchase it yourself if you want it from Honda directly for a much lower price. Honda allows you to purchase the new vehicle contract within the first 6,000 miles.
  • dbtdbt Posts: 298
    No, the 2010 should not be a redesign. If Honda keeps its 6 year cycle, it will be in 2011. However, it may slip. Toyota was supposed to have a redesigned Sienna this year, but it has slipped to the 2011 model year.
    Can you tell me the dealer? Does that include destination?
  • toyojunktoyojunk Posts: 19
    2010 Odysseys were upposed to arrive at Honda dealers Fall 2009. Same with 2010 Siennas and both were scheduled to be re-designed.
  • ali18ali18 Posts: 4
    It's DCH Academy Honda of Old Bridge, NJ.
    Thanks. I got a quote from them for about the same price as you on an ex-l without dvd. Is your price with destination?
  • I may have missed the boat on this one. I want to buy a Honda Odyssey Touring and received some great quotes in April but was waiting on my windfall money to come in... it took longer than I expected and now I see that the rebates and incentives are not currently being offered by Honda. Does anyone know if they are coming back or if dealerships are hungry enough to honor the April quote?
  • ckraheckrahe Posts: 10
    badtaamiz_2000: If you've already used Edmund's dealer contact service for Jim Coleman, then maybe you need to wait until the end of month to get your best deal.