Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier Honda Odyssey Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• cm111cm111 Posts: 7
    EX-L for $27,000 is about 1k low for an OTD price. Realistic number is probably closer to $28k unless incentives are increased (certainly a possibility this time of year).
  • smadhusmadhu Posts: 16
    Hi Venkat Did you find any best OTD price for EX-L w/RES in chicago Area,I am Looking for that too. Pls Let me what are quotes you Got in Chicago area so far.
  • expoguide1expoguide1 Posts: 15
    Here is what I got at the end of June.. EXL-RES/NAV Slate Green

List: 36955.00
    Freight: 670.00
    Total MSRP: 37,625

Price: 29107.55
    Freight: 670
    Splash Guards 155.40
    Wheel Locks: 105.20
    Pinstripe: 125.00
    Processing: 100

Total with Processing and accessories: 30263.15
    Tax 6% and Tags in MD were an additional 2090

Dealer had other vechiles without the "accessories" but not in the color we wanted.. car selection was very slim in the EXL RES+NAV trim.

Good luck to the rest of you!
    Has anyone purchased the Honda All Weather Mats and or Cargo Tray.. I plan on buying these today but wanted to see whats people's experience with them were and if I should instead get a non Honda set (much cheaper).

Thanks for any information!
    Hi did you Bought this one in Chicago Area.I am Looking EX- L in Chicago.At the End of June I got OTD price 30300.00(Includes Everything).But the Color What we are looking(Sterling Grey Metalic) not there .So we drop that Deal,when I ask yesterday they gave me new Quote which is 31,800(OTD Price),he gave some explanation for price Change.Can Anybody give me How much is OTD price at present for EX-L w/RES.Thanks!
  • As of today, all dealer incentives for the Odyssey are gone for sometime from what we understand
  • bigdadi118bigdadi118 Posts: 1,207
    It will take 1 to 2 days for Honda to release the NEW incentive ... be patient.
  • khanectionkhanection Posts: 12
    from hillside honda in Queens, NY. i am confident i could have saved at least $1,000 but was just tired of shopping around. Also - i discovered Carsdirect.com too late in the process...

Paid $28,170 which includes $670 destination. Fees + tax extra.

we opted for minivan out of necessity. i'm missing Nissan's keyless entry, keyless start and backup camera monitor with lines. No car save Nissan and Infiniti has lines on the backup monitor.. that sucks :(

It did not come with homelink which is listed as standard on their site... i will complain...

i'm considering a Kenwood GPS / Nvaigation which will come with bluetooth and a bigger monitor for the backup camera.

Ocean Mist Metallic.
  • hookem2hookem2 Posts: 6
    Those who waited will pay about $3,500 more than those in June did.

Honda's incentives have been released for July.
  • All our regional Honda dealerships are saying being told by Honda America no replacement incentives. Also considering that it had been extended from 7/6 to 7/8 for just 2 days, is there a new incentive coming out in just a couple of days?
  • In that case, who would want to buy Ody in the next month and how are they gonna clear out 09 models?
  • nobonobo Posts: 305
    Exactly. Why pay more for a vehicle that is going to be a year old soon. If going to pay a high price, I'll just wait for 2010 model.

The 2010 Toyota Sienna is available at my local dealership. As I said, if going to pay high price might as well get 2010 model.
  • 03accordman03accordman Posts: 671
    "Those who waited will pay about $3,500 more than those in June did"

Do you really think that anyone will pay $3500 more than last month's prices, in this market???
  • 03accordman03accordman Posts: 671
    Just wait - that's what the dealerships will tell you - they want to sell today, not tomorrow or a week later.

No way that Honda won't have new incentives to clear out 2009 models.
  • This might be a bad news for people who can't wait. The price will remain similar as in June unless all 09s are gone. Bad economy, less demand, 10s out soon, I am waiting for it.
  • hookem2hookem2 Posts: 6
    My local Honda Dealer in DFW had over 100 Odysseys at beginning of June and they are down to 19.
  • nobonobo Posts: 305
    Well, Honda saw that price will sell the Odyssey. They can expect great sales slowdown till more incentives available.
  • sidmansidman Posts: 10
    Thanks for the postings and input on this site. I ended buying a 2009 EX-L with R&N in Dark Cherry. Paid: $30,800 + TTL. I think it was a good price. Was hoping for better on my trade, but I got him to come within $500 of CarMax (which I did not disclose.

I bought from Wesley Chapel Honda. Nice sale person. Not so nice Financial Guy. Probably because I didnt want his GAP insurance, Tire package, Extended warranties. Plus, he tried to tell me the interest rate was 6.9%. I corrected him that it was still 3.9%. Very annoying.

Thanks again. We are now ready for our 3rd little one ;)
  • cbstxcbstx Posts: 3
    Agreed. If the 2009s are that close to being gone and Honda doesn't come out with any new incentives, I'll probably end up getting the 2010 Toyota which my wife actually prefers. I still think it is more likely that Honda will come out with new incentives soon.
    no, this was in MD
  • just found out this site, started shopping around for prices since mid June when our 10 yr old Jeep started to show signs of trouble. i just talk to honda of oakland and told me that if i go there today, they'll give me the 09 odyssey touring w/o pax and the color that we are want (not inluding tax and license) for under 34K. is this a good deal? thanks folks.
  • Can you tell me where in MD? I am ready to buy a EXL. Your price is the best I have seen, $7,300 below sticker. I asked for a quote in OH and got a quote at invoice.
    In Rockville MD - remember thought that this was at end of June when there was ~3500 in incentives from Honda to the dealers, your not gonna be able to get close to the price now until the incentives come back.

Send me an email and I can get you all the details
  • technoztechnoz Posts: 34
    for 34K that should be OTD, haven't got any emails today about new incentives..been real quiet :(
  • thanks, so i'm estimating around between 3 to 4 thousand for tax and license, do you mean the 09 Odyssey Touring w/o pax is going at under 31K?
  • jfcarjfcar Posts: 10
    Yes, without any honda incentives (or some sort of dealer breaks), I can't imagine there will be much interest in buying a leftover 2009 when the 2010 are going to be arriving soon.

I don't know if they are thinking the clunker bill is really going to bring people in the door (to by minivans). But if that is what they are thinking then the clunker bill can easily bring people in a Toyota showroom door on the 23rd (and Toyota has 2010's available I think).

I'm not sure what the depreciation difference between an 09 and a 10 is but it is also worth considering, if Honda isn't offering significant discounts on the 09's. Not much incentive to buy a leftover.

my two cents
  • technoztechnoz Posts: 34
    Just got a fresh quote

Touring with NO pax w/destination May 29th price 33,295,79 with 500 gas card
    July 9th price 36,245

I will pull the trigger on a 2010 model, they can keep the 2009's
    I got Quote From the Honda Dealer for EX-L /RES OTD Price # 31,400 (In Chicago area).IS this Good Deal.
  • shumin1shumin1 Posts: 14
    the dealer just informed me that there are not any incentives for 09 Odyssey now. The 2010 model will arrive sometime in Sept.
  • June 8 --Internet at Wilde Honda -Waukesha gave us EX-L RES 28,441
    this week ................EX-L RES 27,995
    this week ..........EX-L RES-NAV 31,429

and TONIGHT !!!
    EX-L RES 32,341
    EX-L RES/NAV 34,329

HUH ??? REALLY ?? :mad: Great ......