Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier Honda Odyssey Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• When dealers say they'll hold the price is pretty much BS..! Hold the price to what, their pot bellies? The 2011's hit the dealers tomorrow 9/30. In fact, they have arrived at the dealers here in FL already. Do they think that since the 2011's have come out, that will increase the price of the 2010's..?? YOU ARE BEING LIED TO BY THAT DEALER. i WOULD PAY MORE THAN $34,000 for it, they are FULL OF IT.

GOOD LUCK
  • well, i said before TTL is $28,260. So is this a good price?
  • Do you have a quote for 33,750. Best I have seen on a Touring is 35,500,
  • inspectoringinspectoring Posts: 102
    edited September 2010
    Cash price including the taxes ( 2530 and destination) = 38685 $
    To the above add the doc fee 398.
    We also purchased a remote start for 350 !

Please comment on this deal. I will not be offended and it will help others ! :)
  • so, you are paying $36,000 before taxes? Am-ex thRu Zag has it in the low $35,000.

Walk into the dealers pre-approved for 35,000 MAX, $34K plus destination--you'll be close to $35K.
  • The lowest in AMEX in my area was 35900. The dealer said I could not have their financing and the price of 35900 (including destination).
  • Thanks for the post. I got the touring for 33.9k. Overall, smooth transaction. Where can I buy honda accessories for good price?
  • cccompsoncccompson Posts: 2,388
    If there's no (or minimal) doc fee and no trade, that's a great price.
  • cccompsoncccompson Posts: 2,388
    The big on-line Honda stores are all pretty close in price on accessories so it really depends on which ones you want. Sometimes, you might get lucky and find a clearance price on an item at one store but not others. Example: I bought a set of 4 splash guards for $45 from College Hills Honda, Wooster, OH, last month.
  • s110s110 Posts: 3
    Just to confirm - Does the $28260 include destination?
  • naidugnaidug Posts: 14
    edited September 2010
    Congrats for getting at 33.9k for Touring.
    This is the best price I have seen and I am getting offers 2k above this plus TTL.

I got 2011 quotes and dealers started from MSRP 2 days ago and now came down to invoice price. I am expecting to give additional incentives below invoice price.
  • see below from guttay, got the Touring for under $34K, WE ARE IN A RECESSION PEOPLE, Don't let the dealers FOOL you into believing that the *NEW* Odyssey is a prime vehicle made out of GOLD, and you have to pay FULL MSRP for it, Don't be fooled by their jargons...!!

Now's the time to get great deals on anything you want, you can always THREATEN to leaving their dealer to buy purchase a Toyota Sienna, stand up and walk out, the salesmen will bight into your ankles as you drag their lifeless bodies across the showroom floor heading toward the doors....!! :P
  • Here is Consumer Reports current bottom line pricing for 2010s:
    LX - $23,041
    EX - $25,780
    EX-RES - $27,194
    EX-L - $28,873
    EX-L RES - $30,287
    EX-L RES&NAVI - $32231
    Touring - $35,368

There are reports of people getting lower so dealer are giving up some of the true hidden profits.
  • Are you saying invoice pricing on the 2011?
  • Thats what I am going to do --- buy below invoice is my mantra for any 2011. Even luxury models are selling below invoice? Why shouldnt this minivan? Start at $1000 below invoice and as time goes by drop it even further.
  • Are the bottom line Consumer Reports prices before the $1500 cash back or after?
  • kfg1kfg1 Posts: 2
    Is there a current Factory to Dealer Incentive for 2010 Odyssey? If so, does anyone know how much it is?

I am looking to buy a 2010 EX and would like to have that info before I buy.

Thanks
  • I would assume consumer reports price is after all incentives.
  • Thats right after incentives...bottom line is bottom line except true dealer hidden incentives.
  • I test drove the 2011 EX-L with RES today and loved it but the dealership was firm on selling only at sticker price. Has anyone been offered a deal on the 2011? I feel like Im buying blind right now as car buying services are not quoting for the 2011 yet and consumer reports haven't got the 2011 listed and don't plan to for at least 2 more weeks.
  • kvn1kvn1 Posts: 52
    do not pay the sticker price, dealer would make $2k at invoice and $5k at sticker. Basically they make 5k out of 35k product, this is a rip-off. Be patience so we all benefit few months later.
  • chidogchidog Posts: 2
    Dealer offered $30,986 for 2010 EX-L with RES today. This equates exactly to invoice minus $1500 cash incentive. Car had dealer-added wheel locks, mud flaps, cargo liner w/ "sticker" of $500, which essentially are thrown in for "free".
  • Same in Jersey. A Central Jersey volume sales dealer offered me for MSRP for a touring package. They are not ready to negotiate at all.
  • naidugnaidug Posts: 14
    To your question "Has anyone been offered a deal on the 2011?"
    Yes, I got the following quotes for 2011, just wait for few more days to see reduction in your area.

New
    Year Model MSRP sale Price
    2011 Honda Odyssey EX-L $35,230.00 $32,135.19 +TTL
    2011 Honda Odyssey EX-L RES $36,830.00 $33,581.01 +TTL
    2011 Honda Odyssey EX-L Navi $37,230.00 $33,942.46 +TTL

old model
    2010 Honda Odyssey Touring $41,535.00 $35,517.50 +TTL
  • Oh, they WILL NEGOTIATE ALRIGHT, HOLD THE LINE LIKE AN EARLIER POST, wait till the September car buying data comes out for September in October. August was the WORST MONTH for car sales since 25 years ago. September numbers did not get any better, HOLD THE LINE, DON'T BUY UNTIL THESE NUMBERS COMES OUT....Remember this vehicle IS NOT MADE OF "GOLD"
  • What dealership are the 2011 quotes you posted coming from?
    Really interested, I'm in Atlanta and would fly anywhere in the country to get those deals.
  • Thanks for all the feedback. I will definately wait until they are more willing to negotiate.
  • hdjhdj Posts: 1
    We are in Jax, FL and our closest dealer had one 2011 touring in stock. We test drove it, loved it and then went to deal. Not only did they want full MSRP but they had added a $2000, "protection pkg" (mudflaps, liners, pin stripe) and would only budge $500 off that addition. They would not accept any less than $43,000 for a touring with an MSRP of $41,535. We walked and they let us, no hesitation. Guess we will just have to wait it out and try other dealers.
  • Hdj,

You are not that far away from Daytona Beach, drive to Jon Hall Honda in Daytona Beach, or call and ask for Kurt Frank--they are good people there. With "NO" dealer add-on BS Rip-Off stickers. They will work with you, you won't be dissapointed. I purchased 2 cars from them.

Good Luck.
  • I just closed an odyssey Touring yesterday at MSRP in central Jersey. I think Truffle is the only dark interior available on the 2011's. I really didn't want the lighter grey or beige simply because those colors are not for kids. Too bad they discontinued black interior.