Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier Honda Odyssey Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• Thanks for the information, definitely helps me with my negotiations even though I am in VA.

The Honda web site only mentions the $500 towards the first payment of Odyssey for leases, but one of the dealer in my area is advertising it for both purchase and lease. I wonder if the incentives will get any better later this month.
  • jareedjareed Posts: 2
    I was told that Honda is offering 500$ additional cash on top of 500$ first month payment. I didn't know the additional 500$ at the time of purchase (needless to say, I didn't get it). Good luck with your car/van purchase
  • coupedncalcoupedncal Posts: 252
    Could you clarify if this $500 additional cash and up to $500 first payment is for lease or is to for purchase or is it for both?
  • mvcdctmvcdct Posts: 3
    Nice deal. I agree the market seems to be very good for new cars.
    I have been on the market for an Odyssey quite a while. Is $35,593 a good deal for EXL-RES OTD? Thinking about purchasing today or tomorrow. Any thoughts or information is much appreciated. Seems like there are no promos from Honda for this month.
    Wondering about the same. It is all about timing. I have always seen better deals at month ends.
  • jarbob69jarbob69 Posts: 2
    You can do better. We got OTD for just over 34K tonight.
  • msysinfomsysinfo Posts: 11
    Can you provide a breakup of your 34K deal? Base price, tax, title, etc. Cash incentives.
    Let us know the latest price on EX-L with breakup. Need to decide in next 2-days
  • sdanisdani Posts: 10
    for EX-L - the best price I have found so far in NJ is - 33700 OTD - and then 500$ towards first payment from Honda FInance - effectively making it 33,200.

base price 30,000
    destination 810
    7% NJ tax
    $7.5 tire tax
    rest is doc fee + DMV registration & title
  • jimbotjimbot Posts: 1
    edited March 2012
    Just got this deal yesterday on a 2012 Odyssey EX from Wilde Honda in Waukesha WI

Price $27,000

in addition, I received for my trade; $2,000 (2005 Chevy Venture with 93Kmi, Edmunds value is between 3K for trade to 6.5K for resale.
    in addition to that Honda will make my 1st month payment of $348
    and will finance 16K at 1.9%

final price including my trade $24,996
    Total price including taxes at 5.5%, service fees, delivery, title and my trade
    $26,562.

This seem like a great deal since the sticker price is $32,285
    Use this as a bench mark and try to beat it!

On top of that I love the car, and I got rid of a crappy Chevy Venture
    Got an EX-L from Oakland Honda in the bay area. Had a very pleasant buying experience through their internet dept.

MSRP: $35685 including destination
    Selling Price: $31500 inclusive of destination + tax and license etc

Looks like pricing has come down over last few days and based on comments from others, i see that others have paid even less than what i paid. And our selling price was $900 below invoice. Granted there was a $500 dealer incentive but still this is $400 below invoice after incentive. Good time to be buying at this time i guess.
    Thanks sdani for the prompt response. I live in FL and the dealers are not budging from the following number (Approx $1800 off from your deal). Can you provide your dealers info... may be better to get it shipped!!!

base price 32,000
    Dealer fee 599

================
    PLUS
    6% FL tax
    tire tax
    doc fee + DMV registration & title
  • flugelflugel Posts: 34
    I also live in Manassas, VA area and am looking for best deal on Odyssey EX-L with navigation. I don't really want to pay for add-ons such as pin striping and luggage rack and cargo net etc.

Also, I don't want any huh dealer processing fee.

Where have you found to be the best and any special person to talk to or should I go direct to Sales Manager ?

I will not have a trade.

Please email me at: kr5flute@yahoo.com

Thanks,

Steve Firestone
  • hqly2001hqly2001 Posts: 92
    Who did you deal with in Oakland? Can you give me the email? I'm in the market for either exl res or exl. Thx
  • I've been checking out these great deals everyone is posting and here is the BEST I am finding in my area: What do y'all think? Decent?

With docs, all weather mats and roofrack.

OTD $32453 EXL (base price: 31327)

OTD $29962 EX (base $28836)

Hoping to come to a decision this week. It's hard to compare apples to apples when some folks get accessories and/or have to pay tax etc. Thanks
    I tried sending you the info via private message but i don't see the option within your profile to do so. Anyhow, if you go to cars.com, new vehicle section and browse over to Honda Oakland, you can send a message to the dealer from there. Your message should go to their internet dept and i think there is only one person there who will respond to you. "She" will respond back to you promptly.

My hunch is about $1000 under invoice should work in this market. There is a $500 dealer incentive that is part of this price so in essence, you are only asking for $500 under invoice. :)
    Thx for the info. What was your OTD price?
    Can you send me an e-mail to hondaody2012@yahoo.com?

Thx
    That seems like a great deal. For EXL the best I have got in FL is $34799 OTD - with no extras. Can you provide details of the dealer. It might be worth shipping cross country.

msysinfo@gmail.com
  • flugelflugel Posts: 34
    does your Odyssey have navigation ?

What was the price before taxes and documentation fees etc (do include destination fee) ?

I am in the East coast (VA)

Thanks,

Steve
    I tried and it went to a guy name Will. I might need to get the gals e-mail directly from you. Did you get a quote for EXL with RES? see my e-mail above. thx
    What is the tax rate in OR? Around 3%?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 27,889
    What is the tax rate in OR? Around 3%?

No sales tax in Oregon...

Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

• savytechsavytech Posts: 1
    Hello Cupedncal,

Was OTD( out of the door) price 31500?? or is it 31500 + lic + taxes?? I just was chatting with a sales rep from Oakland honda and his quote was 31717 + taxes + lic which will be close to 35K I guess..

Thanks,
    Savy Tech
  • No Nav
    destination incl
    it's about $1200 for the docs and accessories and was incl in the price i gave
  • Steve Firestone - did you get my email?
    $31500 was inclusive of destination but before tax and license. DMV etc was about $400 give or take and total came to mid 34k.
  • jlallajlalla Posts: 1
    I just bought a Honda Certified 2011 Honda Odyssey EX with 8k miles, for $26,600, excluding tax, title and tags (MD). The vehicle is spotless and still smells new. Am wondering if I should have bought a new one though. Any thoughts?
  • eenyiebeenyieb Posts: 12
    New 2012 is only 2700 more..maybe a few hundred less then that with the 500 incentives