Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier Honda Odyssey Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• Would you share the dealers name and city Thanks
  • Woww....$33420 for 2014 EXL-RES out the door is by far the best I have seen....could you please share the dealer name...I live in CT, but wouldnt mind driving as this price is around 5K less than what I am getting in CT.
  • I got it for 38,551 out the door. Everything included tags, tax Etc! Accessories was 2 extra wireless head phones, all weather mats, wheel locks, mud guards some other stuff! Was priced 33,551! Wished I would've got it for the deal above for 33,420! But is very happy with the Van no regrets!
  • Hi,

I am looking to buy 2014 Honda EX-L with RES in southern California . Wanted to see if you have got any good deals during the labor weekend. Please post them including the quotes.

Also, please respond if you are looking to join for a group buying in.

regards
    ksp
  • i wanted ex model or ex-l basic. I wouldnt mind old model.
    One dealer suggested 2014 Ex model $31.6k OTD - 6% tax included. but we consider leather too.

But guess what. Only one 2013 ex-l was in my area with navigation system.
    I ended up with $33k otd including tax and title stuff with 0.9% finance for 5 years.

It might not be the best deal but i am happy with deal experience.
    Dealers and finance people were so kind and treated us VIP.
    overall good purchasing experiencw. Thanks everyone.
  • That's a very good price. could you please share the itemized price list (destination, dealer fee, tax etc)
  • Sounds good price. could you please post the salesperson you dealt with. I'm looking for 2013 EXL
  • i've searched these threads, but there doesn't seem to be a lot of activity with the touring (sans elite). i recently got a quote of $38,549. best i came up with on truecar was $39,104. anyone do better than this?
  • olewarskuleolewarskule Posts: 3
    edited September 2013
    2014 Odyssey EX-L in Modern Steel Metallic w/ Grey interior
    MSRP : $36,455
    Price : $32,673 (destination and door edging included)
    Tax : $420
    Tag and Title : $223
    Documentation Fee : $0
    OTD : $34,316
    Financing 1.9% for 60 months American Honda Finance

Traded in a 2011 Acura MDX base with a windshield that needed to be replaced and 2 tires needing replacement (got $29,000 for it). Inventory was low so I had to shop around and haggle to get to invoice (w/ destination) less $500 flex cash and $500 for active duty military that finance with AHFC. Washington state fortunately does not charge tax on the trade in value. I had the Pro Pack pulled off (go to Amazon, Ebay, College Hills Honda, or Benardi for accessories at more reasonable price), but conceded to the door trim since it couldn't be reused.

This forum was a great tool and helped me save some money. Hope my post helps.
  • Which dealership did you go to in wa state? I am wa state west side.
  • Hey new_car_blues,

Thanks so much for the pricing details at Ken Dixon Honda in Waldorf. I took down the price breakdown you put down and took true car pricing (including true value + destination) to the dealer and got a good deal on EXL ($22,500)

True car price (base + destination): 30, 130
    +$195 (Wheel Locks)
    +$200 (Processing Fee)
    +$281.50 (Tags in Maryland)
    +$1,750 (Sales Tax in Maryland)
    =$32,500
  • Thanks so much new_car_blues for the pricing details at Ken Dixon Honda in Waldorf. I took down the price breakdown you put down and took true car pricing (including true value + destination) to the dealer and got a good deal on EXL ($22,500)

True car price (base + destination): 30, 130
    +$195 (Wheel Locks)
    +$200 (Processing Fee)
    +$281.50 (Tags in Maryland)
    +$1,750 (Sales Tax in Maryland)
    =$32,500
  • Jac,

Internet department at Capitol City Honda (Olympia). Similar deals could be had on the eastern part of the state, just wasn't worth it to me to make the drive.
  • Seems to be a good price, 2013 touring is going for about 36k i beleive
  • Thanks. Looks like Capital City Honda (in Olympia, WA) has a referral program that gives you $100. Do you want to refer me?
  • Definitely. Ask for Zach or Manny, they are the internet guys. Tell them Nick sent you. Can't recommend these guys enough, straight shooters and fair.
  • I am sorry for posting so late...

It was Richmond, West Broad Honda.. We have things timed (without planning) very well.. August 31 (last day of month), Saturday, and mixed with Labor day weekend. Best wishes for your deal..
  • Hi all, this forum had helped me a lot in my van purchase. Just bought a 2014 Honda Odyssey EX-L WRES for $37.5K OTD. Details below:

OTD price: $37.5K
    Accessories Included - Body Side moldings, Roof fails, wheel locks, splash guards, Cargo tray,
    Extended Warranty - 5 Year/60 K miles. A few more dealer provided accessories like Pin stripe, Paint protection etc.

This was the best price I got in Northeast...by the way, I bought this in NY city.
  • Congratulations!! I suggest going with 8 Year/120 K or more coverage. 5 Year/60 K is meaningless when this is a brand new vehicle and the manufacturer is Honda. One would run into problems more so after 5 or 6 years and thats when this warranty is really good. I got the 8 Year/120 K warranty for $1300. You can cancel the existing one within 30 days for a full refund. Good Luck!!
  • rman66rman66 Posts: 21
    edited September 2013
    I remember buying my 2003 Odyssey EX-L NAV for $30K, MSRP was $32K
    Now, in the market for a replacement I got a sticker shock when I see the price has gone up almost $5K..
    so, why is the price of Nav still a ridiculous $2K? what is it in this that it should cost so much?
    How is Honda managing to sell for so much more, given competition selling for a lot less? Nissan Nav is upgrade is only $500
  • Thank you so much sbaratam....you have a very good point about the warranty, which is making me rethink on mine....
  • Can you tell me what dealer you went to for that price? I am in NY as well.
  • Hi Dalbi,
    I am looking for a 2014 EX. Can you share which dealer offered the $31.6k OTD? I live in Maryland.
  • huewanghuewang Posts: 2
    edited September 2013
    touring (non-elite) for $38,500 and out the door price of $42,436.95 (tax and titled in socal).
  • Hi Huewang.
    Can you please share the dealer info...i am too looking for a 2014 touring.
    thanks in advance.
  • Hi rajagopals,

Did you end up purchasing the 2014? If so how much did it cost oTd? Also which dealership? I am in the market for 2014 Honda Odyssey ExL ReS in the northern Va area too.

Thank you!
    Jaize
  • Sure. It was college park honda. And the sales rep was Q.
    He was very serious about the deal 2014 ex. But we decided 2013 exl Model in pohanka .

You can tell Stan referred Q and deal on the phone.
  • I'm looking for the best price on a 2014 Ex-L w/navi in NY area. So far, have a price of $34,725 (base, no fees or tax). Where can I do better?
  • Just bought a 2014 Touring (non Elite)

Vehicle price: 38400 (came with Mudguards + Nitrogen filled tires)
    Drive Away Tag: 10
    Dealer Fee: 149
    Sales Tax: 1927
    Out the door Total: 40486

I had found a better deal in Chicago for 37300 + tax + 164 dealer fee, but they didn't have the color I wanted and told me it would take at least 1 month to get my color (Diamond White). I could have saved another 1100, but oh well!

Thanks for all your help guys!
  • Harry, Congratulations!!!! on your new vehicle...This seems to be a super deal on a 2014 model. Just 2 days back, I passed the offer from a dealer for a 2013 touring with invoice at $36,400. I am happy that I did that....

This forum is really helping a lot....

Just a question, is September, right time to expect better price or later in the year....

Thanks again.