Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier Honda Odyssey Prices Paid and Buying Experience

1968969970971972974»

Comments

• ck_in_cack_in_ca Posts: 3

1330 is a really good price for that warranty. better than what I paid.

I would not buy the warranty afterwards. you lose any negotiating power. It wouldnt be a surprise if it becomes a straight price if you buy afterwards.

good luck.

• zmszms Posts: 4
    edited January 31

I live in DC area. I am shopping for 2014 Odyssey EX. EX has push button start, backup camera, PD, PW. PL. No leather seats, NO dvd, NO res

The best offer I am getting is $28,900 OTD on the PHONE. Is it a good deal ? I am expecting dealerreduce some more when I see him at dealership

Dealers will never EMAIL you best offer. They only quote best price on the phone. So, its difficult to compare/match with other dealers without written offer.

Can I ask for any options or ADD ons ? Does EX come with any ADD ons ? What about extended warranty ? I need to decide this weekend. Please assist.

• senmmailsenmmail Posts: 10

Seems like a very good price.

Yes, you can bargain at the store as well but be ready for a higher price than you agreed for that includes the dealer installed accessories.

Most of the accessories are about 25% cheaper at eBay/Amazon and can be installed by yourself.

As I posted above, extended warranty is cheaper by purchasing online through honda dealers, you can find those dealers list from another forum.

If you are financing through Honda, check if your auto insurance offers GAP insurance, it is usually $20/yr. I paid $335 (discounted from $750).

@zms said: I live in DC area. I am shopping for 2014 Odyssey EX. EX has push button start, backup camera, PD, PW. PL. No leather seats, NO dvd, NO res

The best offer I am getting is $28,900 OTD on the PHONE. Is it a good deal ? I am expecting dealerreduce some more when I see him at dealership

Dealers will never EMAIL you best offer. They only quote best price on the phone. So, its difficult to compare/match with other dealers without written offer.

Can I ask for any options or ADD ons ? Does EX come with any ADD ons ? What about extended warranty ? I need to decide this weekend. Please assist.

• grater24grater24 Posts: 2

@zms, that's a very good deal.

You can submit for quote requests, bill page, landmark and fairfax will share/send their price - just need to ask them for it. That's how I got mine

• danny2014danny2014 Posts: 7
    edited March 14
    Got 2014 Odyssey EX-L newest generation manufacture release date 02/2014 for $29711
    OTD $32,724.03 . (Included floor mats, mudguards, wheels lock)
    MSRP $36455.00 (Included destination $830)
    Dealers asking price $38450.00
  • bhavinpabhavinpa Posts: 16

Purchased 2014 EX-L over Memorial Weekend in So Cal for $32K + TTL. I feel I could have done better but was running out of time.