Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier Honda Odyssey Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• ekdalekdal Posts: 10
    I got that qoute from Westbroad Honda in Charlotte, NC. Dest included. Good luck.
  • Hi Folks

Can any one tell me what is the best price quote that they have received for a 2009 EX-L with RES? There are no 2008 EX-L in San Jose/SFO area. The best price before TTL is 31k that I have got so far.

Your feedback is appreciated.

Thanks
    West Broad is in Richmond VA, not Charlotte NC. Also I meant to add our local audio guys qouted me a better DVD and bluetooth and nav for about 2k less than an Ody with Nav and Res.
  • The dealer had 3-4 other 08 EXs on the lot. The first time we test drove the one we actually bought it had 8 miles on it.

Thx
  • Just got 2008 Odyssey EX $22100 +TTL
  • cvkkcvkk Posts: 8
    I was enquiring about 2008 Odyssey with Capitol Honda but they are out of 2008s and he quoted $31,698 (including destination) for 2009 EX-L with RES.

I didn't negotiate as I was looking for a 2008.
  • A dealer in the Raleigh-Durham, NC area has offered me the following deal on an 09 Touring (no PAX).

$36,702 + 3% tax + 472 fee for an out the door price of $38,276.

How does that sound? I wonder if Honda will kick in incentives next month and whether it's worth waiting for a few weeks.

Thanks.
  • hot2004hot2004 Posts: 26
    What's the dealer's name or city or zipcode?
  • Just purchased a 2008 Honda Odyssey EX-L with RES from Landmark Honda in Alexandria, VA for $28,200 out the door. The breakdown is as follows:

Odyssey EX-L with RES: $26,860.81
    Fees and Tax: $1,339.19
    Total: $28,200.00
  • ssk6ssk6 Posts: 8
    Hi,

I have a basic question about the Remote starter /remote door lock/unlock for 2008 Odyssey EXL - Does it come as a standard feature or is it an additional accessory for which we need to pay ? How much does it cost ?

Any input is appreciated.

Thanks
  • i got a quote for basic EXL with rear view camera at 26,650 plus taxes. does that sound right?
  • bigdadi118bigdadi118 Posts: 1,207
    Should be $1k lower IMHO.
    30.3K OTD for a Honda with Res and Navi.
    Your Discounted Internet Price: $28,995
    State Sales Tax: $869.85
    State Tag: $70.50
    Documentation: $389
    TOTAL: $30,324.35
  • cccompsoncccompson Posts: 2,388
    A remote starter is not standard equipment on the Odyssey. Price will vary by dealer and/or your negotiating skills. By contrast, Toyota offers one on many of its models at a list of $529.
  • If you give me an email address and configuration you are looking for, I will have the dealer contact you. It is a choice between few dealers located in 250 mile radius of NY CITY, depending upon what you are looking for.
  • Thanks to everyone for the great information in this forum, it is very helpful!

Bought our 2008 Odyssey EX-L today from Northwest Honda in Owings Mills MD.

Only (unwanted) extras were mudflaps and wheel locks.

Here's the breakdown for our new 2008 Honda Odyssey EX-L, no RES, no NAV, Ocean Mist, $32880.00 MSRP:

$25342.49 (includes $670 destination charge)
    100.00 dealer processing fee
    1526.55 6% Maryland taxes
    222.00 Maryland title and tags
    $27191.04 OTD

We took the 0.9% financing for 36 months.

We had an excellent experience with Northwest Honda. They slightly beat the best e-mail quote we had. They had the car ready and waiting for us. It was just as described in e-mail, and had only 7 miles on it before our test drive.

We said no to a very soft-sell pitch for $1500 worth of new tires/windshield/etc. insurance. I do wonder if others with more haggling skills could have gotten it down to 27K flat, or maybe had crossbars or a cargo tray tossed in.

We couldn't plan on going shopping with the kids on Halloween night for last-day-of-the-month deals though. And we may regret it if Honda has way better incentives in November.

Just I really wanted the Ocean Mist color with as few extra add-ons as possible. Seemed like it would be difficult to get a basic 2008 EX-L in Ocean Mist by November, there are not many of them left in Maryland.

Good luck to everyone! :)
    hotobhaga at yahoo dot com

I am looking for 2008 EX-L base model. I am in NJ, but ready to drive extra miles if I get a deal.
  • Just picked up a 2008 EX-L with RES and NAVI for $29,000 even no fees we just paid tax and title. We got the honda care 8yr 120K warranty for $1400 and added the 5yr tire protection for $200. Car had 4 miles on it. They also threw in all season floor mats for free because of a tiny scratch on the bumper. SUPER DEAL especially seeing as how the sticker is $36,500. We went with the 36month financing at 0.9%. Total interest for the loan will be $417. Not bad at all.

Got ours from Burt Kuni Honda in Denver. They got lots more on the lot. Everyone was awesome and we did the deal over the phone so no waiting.
  • ssk6ssk6 Posts: 8
    Hi,

Went to 2 dealerships in NJ today (Open Road Honda & VIP Honda) and they had only white odyssey EX-L, which we obviously did not want. (They were not budging with the price too for that. One of them was in fact claiming that only he has the only 2008 Odyssey EXL in stock). They had couple of EXL with RES/NAV, but we were not interested in that.

Also called couple of other dealerships and they were out of 2008 Odyssey EX-L. Some had again the EXL with RES/NAV.

Does anybody know which other dealers in NJ or nearby have more stock of 2008 Odyssey EXL ?

We definitely want to buy in next week.

Thanks
    I just checked the inventory of VIP Honda, it's showing they have 3 EX-L left, out of which 2 are Ocean Mist Metallic and 1 White. But this may be wrong if their online inventory is not up to date.

Try Potomkin in NYC. They have plenty (10+) of stocks for EX-L. Not much color choice for other dealers.

I do not think there will be any EX-L left for Nov in NJ / NYC area.