Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier Buick Regal Lease Questions

Comments

• Here you go rallye350. Ally's current base lease rate and residual value for a 24-month lease of a 2011 Regal Turbo T01 with 15,000 miles per year are 1.0% and 54%, respectively.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 36-month lease are 1.10% and 48%.

The lease rates for the T02 would be the same, but its residual values would be 55% / 47%.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • Hi jjohnson085. Please see my previous post for the information that you're looking for. Let us know if you need anything else.

Car_man
    Host
  • rehouston6521rehouston6521 Posts: 1
    edited October 2011
    Car Man - are these cash incentives secret? I haven't seen them on Buick's website and the dealer I'm speaking with hasn't mentioned them.

Additionally, they've stated the 2011 Regal can't be leased any longer since the 2012's are out.

Please advise.

Thanks!
    R
  • Hi rehouston6521. I wouldn't necessarily say that they're "secret" per se, but I'm sure that the dealer would rather you be in the dark about them than know the exact amount that is available.

What you heard about leasing a 2011 model is correct, GM pulled the plug on its lease support for leftover models and is mainly leasing 2012 models right now.

Car_man
    Host
  • Please post lease rate and residual for 2012 Regal turbo premium 1 with 15,000 mi. I think their special is for a 39 month.

Thanks
  • Would you please post the residual and buy rate for the 2012 Regal GS for 12k per, for a 24, 36 and 39 month lease? Thanks for this valuable information.
  • I am looking to lease a Buick Regal GS on Black Friday. I would like to use o down only first payment+ tax and reg. Does anyone know the money factor, residual?
    I am new to leasing and would like some insight on what to expect besides what I have research online. I also have gotten a price from Truecar.com.

Using that price how would someone recommend I approach the salesman?
    Thank you!
  • Greetings tradersreward. Ally's current base lease rate and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 Buick Regal Turbo Premium 1 with 15,000 miles per year are 1.1% and 47%, respectively.

The lease rate would be the same for a 39-month lease, but the residual value would be 2% lower.

General Motors is currently providing a $3,350 cash incentive on 39-month leases of this car.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi MRHammar. You can get an idea of what the lease program is like for the Regal Turbo by looking at my previous post, but I haven't seen anything on the Regal GS yet.

Car_man
    Host
  • cnote2cnote2 Posts: 57
    Any numbers on the GS yet? Looking for 36m or 39m, 12k a year. Any lease cash in northeast region?
  • When does this incentive expire?
    And not that I don't trust your word, but where exactly are your finding this information because I could not find it on the GM or Buick Website.

This cash incentive btw is for the new 2012 Buick Regal?

jason
  • Hi jeuresti. That lease program was good through January 3rd. GM has a new special lease program on the Regal that started January 4th.

Car_man
    Host
  • I just leased a '12 Regal GS. The numbers were as follows, using Ally Bank:

$38,650 MSRP (- GM Supplier Discount)
    1.5% interest (=0.000625 MF)
    Residual 45%
    Rebate $4,425
    36 months / 12k per year
    $795 bank fee
    = $448/month

Going through Ally they tack on the unpopular $2,500 fee to purchase the vehicle at lease-end.

I believe this offer is good through the end of Feb.
    what is the breakdown of the rebates? how do you quailfy for all of them?
    Any Feb numbers on Regal GS, 36m or 39m 12k? Any lease cash or incentives in Northeast region?
  • I'm in Midwest and have been considering one of these. Here's what I was told for 36 and 39 month lease with 15k/yr.

Lease cash of $4575 through US Bank. 44% residual for 36 months and 42% for 39. Rate of 1.08% In addition, there is $500 loyalty cash and potential for up to $3000 of topped off GM Card earnings. Figures through Ally were pretty comparable, although I think lease cash was about $150 less.

I would guess Northeast incentives are comparable.

One thing I did find out in looking at these is that Intellilink is just now hitting the showroom. There were only 3 GS with Intellilink that were found in my area and those were all about 250 miles away (and I'm in a sizable Midwestern city that is within 100 miles of 3 other large midwestern cities). So if you have interest in that, you might need to look pretty hard. While it is hard to identify them on dealer websites, one way to do so is looking at MSRP, as the ones with Intellilink start at about $400 more. As fyi, the Edmunds pricing guide is for one with Intellilink.

Good luck.
  • Hi cnote2. Ally's February base lease rate and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 Buick Regal GS with 12,000 miles per year are 1.1% and 45%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 39-month lease are 1.1% and 43%.

I believe that General Motors is currently providing a $3,175 cash incentive on leases of this car through Ally.

Car_man
    Host
  • opfreakopfreak Posts: 9
    Anyone know what the lease rates/ cash is/ will be in march?
  • Anyone know the lease rates, incentives, money factor and residual on the Regal for March?
    Can you use your GM credit card rebate dollars towards a lease?
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,515
    Hi opfreak. I believe that General Motors' cash incentive on 36-month leases of this car is $3,700 in March. Ally's base lease rate for this car is 1.1% this month.

Car_man
    Host
This discussion has been closed.