Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier Buick Regal Lease Questions

Comments

• Hi Shawn. Ally publishes lease rates instead of money factors for the vehicles that it leases. You can convert its published lease rates into approximate money factor equivalents by dividing them by 2400.

Ally's current base lease rate and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Buick Regal 1.3% and 55%, respectively.

The lease rate for a 39 month lease of this car is the same, but the residual value is 2% lower.

Not only is the $2,500 cash incentive still available on leases of this car, but General Motors is now waiving the first month's payment as well.

This program is scheduled to run through the end of the year.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • Car Man. I am assuming your base lease rate is 12k miles...I want to go to 18k

How would I account for this.

Thanks for all your help. This seems like the best offer in the market today?
  • ddeliseddelise Posts: 339
    Car_Man -

Has the residual increased 5% from last month (you previously posted 50%).

I'm going back and forth between this car (in Turbo) and the Maxima. I have GM Card Money I can use on the Regal (plus am coming out of another Ally lease), so am leaning towards the Regal.

Are you aware of any extra incentives for those coming from an Ally Lease?

Thanks!
  • Hey swicker. That actually was for 15,000 miles per year. 15k is the highest mileage allowance that Ally publishes residual values for. If you need to drive more than that, you will have to purchase additional miles on a per mile basis. It is less expensive to do so at lease signing than it is to wait until lease-end and have to pay an excess mileage penalty.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hey ddelise. I believe that General Motors is currently providing a $1,000 owner loyalty incentive on the 2011 Buick Regal. Make sure to take that and the $2,500 cash incentive that GM is providing on leases of this car through Ally into account when negotiating your deal. I believe that GM is waiving the first month's payment on Regal leases in December too.

You really can't go wrong with either the Regal or the Maxima. Both are great cars with great lease programs available on them.

Car_man
    Host
  • Carman..
    My dealership seems to be trying to deal with me on this 36 month lease.

But they are telling me residual is 50% on a RL1 and 48% on an RL6.

You said 55%. I am guessing you are correct, as they don't lease much.

Are you showing different leasing percentages from different option packages...
    thanks carman. I have the same question as the prior poster re the residual. Is it 50% or 55% for a 12k miles per year lease on a turbo? I am prob going w package 5.

thanks so much!
  • Hi swicker. Ally's residual values for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Regal with 15,000 miles per year are as follows:

54% for RL1
    54% for RL2
    53% for RL3
    53% for RL4
    53% for RL5
    52% for RL6.

If you were to lease this car with only 12,000 miles per year these residual values would be 2% higher.

US Bank, the other frequently used finance company for leases of Buicks, has different residual values.

Car_man
    Host
  • Was offered lease of $325 per month with them paying 1st month lease and only $270 down for title and other fees. That was for the RL2. I don't know the residual or any other details becasue at the time of the offer i had already taken the offer on an Acura TSX but i theough $325 right out of the shoot was a really nice deal. I think the final selling price with $1000 customer cash and $2500 Ally lease incentive was in the high $23's.
    Hi. I am being told that for a Turbo, RL6, 39 month, 12k lease - the residual is 50%. Is this what you see as well?
  • cdmjcdmj Posts: 2
    edited December 2010
    i received a mailer from gm for $265/month, $0 down, $0 1st pmt- includes $1000 loyalty, 12k mile lease

what is 39 month 12k residual % on this car? what is ally interrest rate on 39 month lease?

is there a payment difference between paying sales taxes up front and putting taxes in lease and paying cap cost reduction to offset sales tax? wondering if i am getting hit for a finance charge for not paying up front.

how could i find out gm supplier selling price on this car?
  • Hey ddelise. I believe that the residual value that you were quoted is indeed correct.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi cdmj. Ally's December base lease rate and residual value for a 39 month lease of a 2011 Regal CXL RL1 with 12,000 miles per year are 1.3% and 52%, respectively.

If you are eligible for supplier pricing, there is a website that enables you to see what the exact selling price should be for the vehicle that you want, GM Supplier Discount.

Car_man
    Host
  • cnote2cnote2 Posts: 63
    Looking for MF and residual for 39months.

I know i asked earlier in the month but i am not sure if i got the turbo versions rates. Thanks in advance. Also what are the current northeast US incentives on leases? is it still 2500 lease cash? is there 1000 for conquest on this? Are they still covering first months lease payment on regals?
  • zeenzeen Posts: 391
    edited December 2010
    Any info on lease incentives or rates in January?
  • Hi cnote2. Ally's current base lease rate and residual value for a 39 month lease of a 2011 Regal T05 with 15,000 miles per year are 1.3% and 48%, respectively.

General Motors is indeed still providing a $2,500 cash incentive on leases of this car through Ally. It's waiving the first month's payment on leases as well.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi zeen. General Motors year-end incentives are scheduled to run through January 3rd. Please feel free to check back with me later this week and I will gladly fill you in on what its new January program is like.

Car_man
    Host
    edited January 2011
    On GM site, they list a CXL lease through US Bank at $219/mo for 39 months with $1969 due at signing with a $399 lease termination fee. Delivery by 2/28 39k miles. What happened to Conquest? I assume more deals coming this week?
  • Hi zeen. Today General Motors introduced $1,000 owner loyalty on all models. The $1,000 conquest cash is still there as well, though I doubt that the two offers can be combined.

Car_man
    Host
    Thanks Car Man. I saw the Loyalty rebate on the GM sitebut there was no sign of the Conquest rebate. That's helpful.
    On the GM site today. they had a Regal CXL for $249/mowith $2079 due at signing. 39k miles. No rebate mentioned. Delivery by 2/28.
    Seems to be a lot of inconsistency in the info.
    Thanks Car Man. I saw the Loyalty rebate on the GM site but there was no sign of the Conquest rebate. That's helpful.
    On the GM site today. they had a Regal CXL for $249/mo with $2079 due at signing. 39k miles. No rebate mentioned. Delivery by 2/28. Does that mean with the Conquest, it would be closer to $219?
    Seems to be a lot of inconsistency in the info.
  • Car_man

Any news on January MF and Residuals? Looking at 2011 Regal T01 and T02. 36-month or 39-month with 12K ml/yr or 10K ml/yr. I see the $1000 Conquest mentioned as still viable. Did they carry over the $2500 lease cash that GM was offering back in Dec - Jan03 or is that dried up now? Thanks!
    Lease question: GM advertises a lease price for an RL1 Regal. Dealer offers that deal to me. Is there room for negotiation or is the dealer going to stick to that price? ( I assume there's probably a $500 profit built into that price.) I'm doing the deal this weekend and need to know what I'm doing. Thanks
    Leased a Regal RL1 with black paint. Lease was $220/mo with $1995 down plus $1000 Conquest Rebate, 12000mi/yr. No lease termination charges. It was through Ally. 51% residual.
  • zeen,

Did your dealer mention anything about "lease cash incentive" as part of your deal? I have seen the lease cash incentive mentioned in a couple different places on the web, but have yet to get any confirmation from the forum if it does indeed still exist. Was the Conquest the only incentive offer calculated into your lease?

Congrats on the new car!
  • Car_Man,

See post# 54

Can you provide guidance please? Appreciate the helping hand!
  • Hi matthaney. Ally's January base lease rate and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Buick Regal T01 or T02 with 12,000 miles per year are 1.8% and 53%, respectively.

The lease rates for an otherwise identical 39 month lease are the same, but the residual values are 2% lower.

The residual values for a lease with only 10,000 miles per year would be 1% higher.

GM is providing a $3,300 cash incentive on leases of the Regal through Ally.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi zeen. Manufacturers' official advertised leases usually leave a little meat on the bone so to speak. Savvy consumers who shop around in an area that has a decent level of competition are usually able to beat the selling prices that were used to calculate manufacturers' payments. If I was interested in leasing a Regal right now, I personally would shoot for a selling price of around $500 over invoice minus the $3,300 cash incentive that is currently available on leases of this car through Ally.

Car_man
    Host
    Rock bottom lease price including all incentives (and lease cash as I understand it =) and $2k down was $210 in my area. I added $6/mo for the paint (black) and came out to rock bottom of $216. Dealer would not go lower than $220. Did I do bad?
    Ally lease does not have a good allowance for damage at end of lease however. My Acura had a $1500 allowance.
  • Also look out for some Banks that charge Fees to buy out the leased auto or even to return it at the end of a lease. I like Ally the best, you cant beat the no extra fees and the 3,300 lease cash. Another Bank has a 395 turn in fee, thats almost 11 dollars a month pn fees on a 36 month lease.
This discussion has been closed.