Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier Buick Regal Lease Questions

Comments

• My wife did receive a letter from Cadillac that she is entitled to a $ 1500.00 cash for lease or purchase coupon as long it is used by September 7, on any 09,10,11 Chevy,Buick,GMC, or Cadillac.
  • They certainly are bcvc71_li.

Through September 7th, GMAC's base lease rate and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Buick Regal RL4 with 15,000 miles per year are 2.1% and 50%, respectively.

The numbers for an otherwise identical lease of an RL5 are the same, but the residual value for the RL6 drops slightly to 52%.

When negotiating your deal on this car, make sure to take advantage of the $1,000 cash incentive that General Motors is currently providing on leases of it through GMAC.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • Hi absberg2k. As you mentioned, this car's lease rate is still 2.1%. The residual value that you were quoted is correct as well.

Car_man
    Host
  • General Motors has two different special lease programs. One through GMAC...er um make that Ally now. The other is indeed through US Bank. GM's affiliation with US Bank was hammered out at the height of the credit crisis when GMAC was having real problems. Now that the government has helped GMAC get back on its feet, the credit crisis has eased somewhat, and GM once again has its own bank (AmeriCredit) I assume that the US Bank deal will eventually wind down. Perhaps not immediately, but over time.

For now, as was confirmed, many official General Motors leases are being run through US Bank.

Car_man
    Host
  • Car Man - is there any 24 month lease options for the RL1 either through USBank or GMAC. If so whats the residual and interest rate for it?

Thanks
  • Hi jbofctu. You can lease a Regal through Ally (the new name for GMAC) for 24 months, but not through US Bank for that short a term.

Ally's November base lease rate and residual value for a 24 month lease of a 2011 Buick Regal R1 with 15,000 miles per year are 0.15% and 59%, respectively.

When negotiating your deal on this car, make sure to take advantage of the $2,500 cash incentive that is currently available on leases of it through Ally.

Car_man
    Host
  • cnote2cnote2 Posts: 42
    Looking for MF and residual 12k and 36 or 39 months. thanks
  • Hi cnote2. Ally's November base lease rate and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Buick Regal CXL RL5 with 12,000 miles per year are 1.30% and 50%, respectively.

When negotiating your deal on this car, make sure to take advantage of the $2,500 cash incentive that is currently available on leases of it through Ally.

Car_man
    Host
  • schelfschelf Posts: 2
    edited November 2010
    Hi there. I was wondering if you could provide the money factor & residual for the Turbo TO2 model? Probably looking at 36 or 39 months, 12K (or less) miles/yr. Also, do you know if the $2500 incentive from Ally mentioned above still applies? Are figures for December out yet?
    Thanks so much,
    Shawn
  • Hi Shawn. Ally publishes lease rates instead of money factors for the vehicles that it leases. You can convert its published lease rates into approximate money factor equivalents by dividing them by 2400.

Ally's current base lease rate and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Buick Regal 1.3% and 55%, respectively.

The lease rate for a 39 month lease of this car is the same, but the residual value is 2% lower.

Not only is the $2,500 cash incentive still available on leases of this car, but General Motors is now waiving the first month's payment as well.

This program is scheduled to run through the end of the year.

Car_man
    Host
  • Car Man. I am assuming your base lease rate is 12k miles...I want to go to 18k

How would I account for this.

Thanks for all your help. This seems like the best offer in the market today?
  • ddeliseddelise Posts: 339
    Car_Man -

Has the residual increased 5% from last month (you previously posted 50%).

I'm going back and forth between this car (in Turbo) and the Maxima. I have GM Card Money I can use on the Regal (plus am coming out of another Ally lease), so am leaning towards the Regal.

Are you aware of any extra incentives for those coming from an Ally Lease?

Thanks!
  • Hey swicker. That actually was for 15,000 miles per year. 15k is the highest mileage allowance that Ally publishes residual values for. If you need to drive more than that, you will have to purchase additional miles on a per mile basis. It is less expensive to do so at lease signing than it is to wait until lease-end and have to pay an excess mileage penalty.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hey ddelise. I believe that General Motors is currently providing a $1,000 owner loyalty incentive on the 2011 Buick Regal. Make sure to take that and the $2,500 cash incentive that GM is providing on leases of this car through Ally into account when negotiating your deal. I believe that GM is waiving the first month's payment on Regal leases in December too.

You really can't go wrong with either the Regal or the Maxima. Both are great cars with great lease programs available on them.

Car_man
    Host
  • Carman..
    My dealership seems to be trying to deal with me on this 36 month lease.

But they are telling me residual is 50% on a RL1 and 48% on an RL6.

You said 55%. I am guessing you are correct, as they don't lease much.

Are you showing different leasing percentages from different option packages...
    thanks carman. I have the same question as the prior poster re the residual. Is it 50% or 55% for a 12k miles per year lease on a turbo? I am prob going w package 5.

thanks so much!
  • Hi swicker. Ally's residual values for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Regal with 15,000 miles per year are as follows:

54% for RL1
    54% for RL2
    53% for RL3
    53% for RL4
    53% for RL5
    52% for RL6.

If you were to lease this car with only 12,000 miles per year these residual values would be 2% higher.

US Bank, the other frequently used finance company for leases of Buicks, has different residual values.

Car_man
    Host
  • Was offered lease of $325 per month with them paying 1st month lease and only $270 down for title and other fees. That was for the RL2. I don't know the residual or any other details becasue at the time of the offer i had already taken the offer on an Acura TSX but i theough $325 right out of the shoot was a really nice deal. I think the final selling price with $1000 customer cash and $2500 Ally lease incentive was in the high $23's.
    Hi. I am being told that for a Turbo, RL6, 39 month, 12k lease - the residual is 50%. Is this what you see as well?
This discussion has been closed.