Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier Buick Regal Lease Questions

Comments

• zeenzeen Posts: 391
    NYBroker:
    I paid $221 per month for 39 months with $2k down after all incentives. MSRP was $26995. My estimate is that you should target $250 per month or lower if you can for the extra $1000 in price.
  • wallet45wallet45 Posts: 6
    Car_Man,
    Can you provide the money factor and residual for a 36 month lease w/12k miles per year on a '11 Buick Regal Turbo TO7 (MSRP: $35,200)?

Also can you provide the money factor and residual for a 36 month lease w/12k miles per year on a '11 Buick Regal RL6 (MSRP: $31,780)?

Lastly, can you list the lease rebates and cash incentives for both modes. Thanks!
  • cea3cea3 Posts: 5
    Where did you see this?! If you remember let me know. I looked online, couldn't find it. I'm located in NJ

I am looking to lease a Legacy or a Regal. Whatever I can get the best deal on.

Thanks!
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,515
    Here you go wallet45.

Ally's current base lease rate and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Buick Regal Turbo 7 with 12,000 miles per year are 0.15% and 49%, respectively.

The numbers for an otherwise identical lease of an '11 Regal Turbo 6 are 0.15% and 50%.

When negotiating your lease on this car, make sure to take advantage of the $2,400 cash incentive that's available on 36 month leases of it through Ally.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • cnote2cnote2 Posts: 63
    looking for 39m 12k lease numbers - Money factor and residual?

Current lease cash, is the 1k manu to dealer cash available on top of the lease cash? is there conquest or loyalty?

I am in PA.

Thanks in advance Carman
  • arlene61arlene61 Posts: 1
    I have leased for the last 11 years -- 3 Pontiac Grand Prix.

Now I am looking to lease a Buick Regal - 39 month lease. Can I get a lease w/o putting down a fee of $1,000 to $2,500???

What would a good lease be for a loaded Buick Regal - 6 cylinder for 39 months?
    Thanks!!!
  • rrbhokiesrrbhokies Posts: 108
    I was told today that the Regal CXL Turbo with package 4 had a residual of 46% (15K miles) and 1.1% rate. Seems like the residual was as much as 54% last year and has dropped significantly, which is increasing the lease prices. I guess it's because the 2011 has been out almost a year now? You can go to KBB and see that they already list it as a used car and depreciation of over $2K.

So, it's a double whammy trying to lease one now. First, you are paying more per month, plus if you buy it out at the end, it's already depreciated alot.

Also, dealer said if I wanted to buy the car at the end of the lease, there is an additional $2,500 surcharge on top of the buyout price. Haven't heard of that before. Finance guy said it's because they don't want you to buy the car at the end and force you into a new car. Does this $2,500 fee really exist?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 31,090
    There are multiple posts about the $2500 purchase option fee through Ally Bank..

Seems counter-productive for a bank. Most banks encourage lessees to buy their cars at lease-end, so they don't have to worry about the wholesale value of the car. Seems strange to dis-incentivize that...

Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

• magicbob1magicbob1 Posts: 8
    Good morning,

Could you tell me the name & phone of the dealer offering this at $209 mo?

Even with $1000 upfront instead of 0 down it appears to be a good deal because I am not on the $1000 market retention rebate list.

Thanks for your help!

Bob
    Good morning,

Could you tell me the name & phone of the dealer offering this at $99 and then $129 mo?

Even though I might not qualify for some of the rebates I'd like to see my lease price with those added back into the lease.

I am in NJ.

Thanks for your help!

Bob
    Here you go cnote2. Ally's current base leaser rate and residual value for a 39 month lease of a 2011 Buick Regal Turbo T5 with 12,000 miles per year are 0.15% and 48%, respectively.

The numbers for the T6 model are exactly the same.

General Motors is currently providing a $3,300 cash incentive on 36 month leases of this car through Ally. In addition to this, there is $500 bonus cash. I'm not sure if the $1,000 dealer cash that you mentioned is available in conjunction with the special lease program, but I suspect that it is.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi arlene61. Yes, you can lease any car that you want without making any sort of capitalized cost reduction. Having said that, you will still have to pay things like your vehicle's first month's payment and acquisition fee at lease signing, unless you choose to roll them into your monthly payment.

I would be happy to work up a sample lease payment on the exact Regal that you're interested in for you if you provide me with its full MSRP and approximate selling price, or at least its MSRP and dealer invoice price. You can find these numbers over on the New Vehicle Pricing section of Edmunds.com.

Car_man
    Host
    Good morning,

Based on your post:
    General Motors is currently providing a $3,300 cash incentive on 36 month leases of this car through Ally. In addition to this, there is $500 bonus cash. I'm not sure if the $1,000 dealer cash that you mentioned is available in conjunction with the special lease program, but I suspect that it is.

Is that what the other poster's dealer was basing their $99 and $129 mo leases on?

Could you quote for a 36 mo lease with 0 down, so all taxes, mv fees etc in the lease. Low mileage - 10M per year, excellent 727+ score.

Delivery to Plainfield NJ.

Thank you.

Bob
    Forgot the invoice: $26,995

Bob
    Hi Bob. I have no ide what those leases were based upon, but I guarantee you that one cannot lease a Buick Regal for $99 or $129 per month without some sort of catch, like a huge down payment.

I'd be happy to work up a sample lease payment on the exact car that you are interested in for you if you provide me with its full MSRP and approximate selling price, or at least its MSRP and dealer invoice price. You can find that pricing data over in the New Vehicle Pricing section of Edmunds.com.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi,

I did supply the sticker in message #106 yesterday following this message as I had forgotten it LOL

$26.995.

What is your name?

Bob
    Hey Bob. That's the dealer invoice price, which is definitely helpful, but one needs the full MSRP as well (both numbers) to calculate a payment.

Car_man
    Host
    FC Kerbeck, Palmyra NJ
    Their current deal on a Regal (non-turbo base model) is $0 down, $185/mo for 24 months. Includes $4475 lease cash (everyone qualifies), $2000 GM in market incentive (if qualified) $750 USAA rebate (if qualified), $500 customer appreciation certificate (if qualified)
    With all of these "if qualifieds" the deal had gotten signifantly worse.
    Hi FC,

Presume I don't qualify for the 2000 GM in market incentive (if qualified) $750 USAA rebate (if qualified), $500 customer appreciation certificate (if qualified) and quote me the 0 down lease with all taxes & fees.

I am not a USAA member, but do advise what I need do to qualify for the other 2.

Thanks
    Bob
    Hi,

I could have sworn that was the sticker. Then I don't have the number #, but so you can quote, it was for the base model, not the turbo, no added pkgs.

Presume I don't qualify for the 2000 GM in market incentive (if qualified) $750 USAA rebate (if qualified), $500 customer appreciation certificate (if qualified) and quote me the 0 down lease with all taxes & fees.

I am not a USAA member, but do advise what I need do to qualify for the other 2.

Please provide your name & contact # in case I need to call you.

Thanks
    Bob
  • tgaydoshtgaydosh Posts: 4
    Does anyone know what the current lease incentives are on the Buick Regal. I am a CT resident and qualify for the USAA rebate, military pricing, and the GM card bonus ( $1500)?
  • rallye350rallye350 Posts: 13
    Car_man-

Can you tell me what all of the incentives currently are in OH for T06 manual trans and also what the residual and money factors are for 36 month lease with 18,000 miles/yr? Also please give any insight as to whether I will be able to use GM Card earnings and GM Card bonus earnings to reduce cap cost with other incentives. Thanks.
    I am not FC. That is the name of the dealer that advertises in my region.
    Subtract $30 for every $1000 of lost incentive as a rule of thumb. My guess is about $105 more per month without those incentives
  • abm2abm2 Posts: 4
    Posted this on the price paid and lease forum:
    Just leased the TR02 CXL Turbo. After some negotiating, the rebates listed on the PO was $4,050, including the ALLY incentive. My total OOP for TT and first month and dealer fee was $1,500 ( I gave in to it) and the monthly payment is $285 for 39 months, 10,000 annual miles, no diposition fee and ALLY does tack on $2,500 to the residual if you want to buy it at the end. I do not think I could have squeezed the price much more. I tried the CXL but just did not think the base engine would keep me happy coming from BMW and Infiniti the past 15 years. The turbo has enough kick for me to not have buyer remorse. Steering is light but I can see myself adapting because the car gives a solid firm ride and the rest is very nice-both interior and exterior.
    Hi Bob. You can look up the full MSRP and dealer invoice price of the exact model that you want over in the New Vehicle Pricing section of Edmunds.com.

If you provide me with both of these numbers I will be happy to work up a sample lease payment for you.

General Motors is currently providing a $3,300 cash incentive on 36 month leases of this car through Ally. The other incentives that you mentioned are likely direct mail pieces or something along those lines that you would have to physically have in order to take advantage of.

Car_man
    Host
    Greetings tgaydosh. General Motors is currently providing a $3,300 cash incentive on 36 month leases of the 2011 Buick Regal through Ally.

Car_man
    Host
    Hello rallye350. Ally's current base lease rate and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Buick Regal T06 with 15,000 miles per year are 0.15% and 46%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tiers.

15,000 miles per year is the highest mileage allowance that Ally publishes residual values for. If you need to drive more than that, you will have to purchase additional miles on a per-mile basis. It is less expensive to do so at lease signing than it is to wait until lease end and have to pay an excess mileage penalty.

Yes, you should be able to use your GM Card earnings in addition to the $3,300 cash incentive on leases of this car through Ally.

Car_man
    Host
  • kmhawkkmhawk Posts: 3
    I am in the process of negotiating a lease in Georgia on a 2011 Regal CXL (RL1 base model) with lis price of $26,995. The lease would be for 39 months, 15K miles/year and no money out of pocket at all. I am told the payment after tax would be $298/mo. Having to go with the non-turbo as the lease prices seem much higher on turbo model due to low residual.

Not sure if this is a good deal or not but would appreciate any feedback.
    Hi,

The last reply took 3-4 days. Is it possible to correspond by email? You can reach me at ads955 at yahoo. Please reply with your name and phone number.

Here is all the pricing info directly from the Buick site:
    Price Details in Zip Code:07060
    2011 Regal CXL CXL #1 MSRP* starting at $26,360
    Destination Freight Charge $860
    Options Total $0
    Stone Metallic $0
    Ebony, leather-appointed seat trim $0
    2.4L ECOTEC® DOHC 4-cylinder engine $0
    6-speed automatic transmission $0
    AM/FM/XM stereo system with CD and MP3 player $0
    Total MSRP $27,220
    Total Cash Offers -$500*
    Price $26,720*

Also quote on 2011 Regal CXL CXL #3 Total MSRP $28,065
    Total Cash Offers -$500*
    Price $27,565*

Thank you

Bob
  • rallye350rallye350 Posts: 13
    Thanks for the info. Please let me know if this calculation then is correct. MSRP = $33,500. Selling price = $32,000. Residual = 46% of $33,500 ($15,410). Cap cost equals $16,590. Can I then use the Ally $3300 allowance and my $2000 in GM Card earnings (bonus and regular earnings) to reduce the cap cost to $11,290? If that's the case, I'm coming to a before tax monthly lease rate right around $300. A few weeks back I had a dealer quoting me over $400 with tax and about $1200 down which seems high given this information. Please point out any error in my calculation or confirm that this is correct. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.