Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Pontiac Vibe

1137138139140141143»

Comments

• maxx4memaxx4me Posts: 1,340
    Thanks Sarah. I have a 2009 Vibe with 1.8 liter engine. I posted a note on the Matrix page as well since they are having the same issues. I originally got the bulletin from Toyota. Once I showed it to my GM dealer, they found the equivalent bulletin. My service writer also said that the camshaft timing gear is also likely to be responsible for the valve tappet I have been experiencing. I have 62,000 miles on the car. Again, I greatly appreciate your interest Sarah.
  • gmcustsvcgmcustsvc Posts: 4,057
    Hello maxx4me,

I checked and was unable to find any troubleshooting tips in the resources I have available to me - sorry about that! Are you planning on working with your dealership to resolve this or take an alternative approach? If the former, we're happy to check in with the dealership on your behalf and work with you until this is resolved. Please email us at socialmedia@gm.com (include your name and contact information, the last 8 digits of your VIN and mileage, a summary of the situation, and the name of your dealership).

Sarah, GM Customer Service
  • maxx4memaxx4me Posts: 1,340
    I'll send it right now. Sorry; I did not mean to omit the notice/bulletin number:

09-06-01-015