Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2010 Outlander XLS

2»

Comments

• leo67leo67 Posts: 17
    Thnks batman,, gonna check that later
  • fushigifushigi Posts: 1,218
    +1. Assuming I have anything left over after refinancing my house, anyway.
    Thought it was a good time to refi ?? some are even doing a little cash out with thier refi
    edited July 2010
    Dropping from 5.75 to 4.625 fixed. Will knock over $400 a month off the payment with only about $1100 out of pocket. Of course it's starting a fresh 30 years but I can use the interest deduction.

Considering some cash out but haven't decided yet.

Got the email PDF with the paperwork to sign. 31 pages and most need signing. I forgot how much home buying is designed to keep the paper mills in business.

To keep this somewhat car-related, that $400 is a hefty chunk of my GT's payment.
    GL with the re-fi just go over the paper work a few times before commiting

checked out the [non-permissible content removed] Mitsu site... no english conversion
    tried the usa site nothing in there that remotely looks like what bat-man was describing ????
    I've a trick when navigating non-English sites. I hover the mouse over links & look at the status bar at the bottom of the screen to see the URL that the link leads to. Most times they can be used to figure out where to click.

The liner we're looking for is the lower left accessory at http://www.mitsubishi-motors.co.jp/outlander/option/opt_06.html Unfortunately I can't determine a part number.
    Thanks for the tip and link,, guess also with a pair of scissors, a rubber mat from home depot, and a ton of patience............. might be able to repicate it
    Hmm. Actually that might not be a bad idea. Get a black or charcoal colored (my GT has the black interior) very low pile indoor/outdoor door mat and simply trim to fit. Rubberized bottom would make it non-skid and liquids wouldn't soak through.

Would be a heckuva lot cheaper than any OEM or designed-to-fit aftermarket mat.
  • batman47batman47 Posts: 606
    Mitsubishi Motors, Japan updates its catalogues every year. The 2010 catalogue hasn’t shown information for the V6 Outlander anymore. In fact they present information about the latest Outlander compact (5-seater) 2.4L. There isn’t information for any V6 Outlander.

I copied a pdf file (Outlander_AC_0811.pdf) from the Mitsubishi Motor Japan site that covers the accessory information for the Outlander V6 until November 2008. In this catalogue appeared the following Part# MZ522690 (Yens 12,600), Part# MZ522692 (Yens 22,050) and Part# MZ522693 (Yens 12,600). In 2009 I ordered Part# MZ522690 which is the cargo cover that covers the second and third row space (second row seats collapsed). In the USA only part#MZ522693 is offered. Although it could appear that those accessories are not on sale it is not true. They can be ordered.

If someone could instruct me how to make available in this “forum space” this Outlander accessory pdf file I will do it.
  • tidestertidester Posts: 10,110
    You could just post the link you used to copy the pdf file.

tidester, host
    SUVs and Smart Shopper
    Please take note:

OUTLANDER_AC_0811.pdf
  • comem47comem47 Posts: 389
    Hey Batman. you wouldn't happen to own a pug would you? :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tLrvFycHXY
    batman, was this supposed be a link to open a pdf file??
    Yes, you may click the link given above to download 32-pages in PDF format. You need Adobe Reader (is free) in your computer so you will be able to read it. I have tried myself and it works. You may need 2-3 minutes to download all the 32 pages (it depends of your computer capabilities and your Web service provider- you may download from McDonalds Wi-Fi for free if you wish)
2»