Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2011 Nissan Maxima

2»

Comments

• uga91uga91 Metro AtlantaPosts: 1,065
    I agree 100%. While the critics may be right, 99% of us will never really be able to take full advantage of having more performance than what our Maximas provide.
  • I've read the comments with the negative/positive comparisons. Let's erase confusion. This is the best front wheel drive sporty sedan. Now, It isn't an Infiniti, BMW or Lexus but it is head and shoulders above Imapala, Accord, Camry and Sonata. Do yourself a favor with test drive. I'm not a Nissan spokes person but this is my 3rd Maxima. Had a 1995, 2002, and now 2011. I've driven peanut cars, SUVs and tanks (in the Army) and the Maxima is my favorite. You can get the S model for under 25K (brand new), try that with a crappy Audi A4. I actually do like Volkswagon products but...
  • Looks like I got a little hate from the "lets be realistic crowd". Thats OK, I agree with some of your posts. The Maxima has grown on me quite a bit. I have become accustomed to the way it handles and it feels a bit more natural now. Still think rear suspension has too much rebound and trucklid has effed up fit. But dig the power, I have learned to manage the reasonable amount of torque steer that the Maxima has. In the end, I got exactly what I wanted, a great deal on a entry luxury sedan that is not totally without some elements of fun infused in the driving experience. Hopefully, you guys didnt get my previous post confused with "hating". It is a great car, but I still think it silly to call it a sports car in any respect. It is true, that most of the time and most of the people will never push a car anywhere near its limits, but there are some, like myself, that like to turn every commute into an adventure. While the Maxima is a fun playdate, I cant help but miss the involvement of a manual transmission and joy of inducing oversteer :) You cannot blame me for lusting after the last of the manuals before they are gone forever from everything with more than 2 seats. But for now, the Maxima is serving up hearty servings of what I need/want in a car and would recommend picking one up to anybody who is in the market for a new FWD Sedan.
  • Hi All,

Just wanted to see if someone could help me with this problem. I have two pieces of something hanging from the bottom of my car. One piece feels like a piece of felt and the other like a string made out of plastic.

Questions
    Has anyone had this problem with their Maxima?
    Does anyone know what it is?
    Is it okay if I cut the two pieces?

I do have a picture of it but unfortunately can't upload it here.
2»