Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier Kia Sorento Lease Questions

Comments

• ashwenashwen Posts: 21
    edited July 2011
    CAR_MAN,
    Could you provide lease numbers for a 2012 Sorento SX on a 36 month 12k/yr lease? Is Kia providing any incentives on a 2012?

Also, if possible could you provide the same for a 2012 EX V6 as well?

Thanks for your help.
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,518
    Hello j_smith1. Kia Financial Services' July buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2012 Sorento SX AWD with 12,000 miles per year are .00138 and 52%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
    I'd be happy to brianf1997. Kia Financial Services' July buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2012 Sorento SX V6 AWD with 15,000 miles per year are .00138 and 51%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier. Whether the vehicle is equipped with navigation should not have any impact upon its lease program.

Car_man
    Host
    You're very welcome vegasq. Kia Motors Finance's July buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2012 Sorento EX 4-cylinder FWD with 15,000 miles per year are .00178 and 54%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical Sorento LX 4-cylinder FWD are .00103 and 53%.

There's owner loyalty and conquest cash on this vehicle right now, but I don't believe that there's any cash on leases of it other than that.

Car_man
    Host
    Wow the Sorento's popular right now :). Here you go, ashwen. KMF's July buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2012 Sorento SX AWD with 15,000 miles per year are .00138 and 51%.

The numbers for an otherwise identical lease of a 2012 EX V6 AWD are .00180 and 54%.

The only cash that's available on leases of the Sorento right now is loyalty / conquest cash.

Car_man
    Host
  • ashwenashwen Posts: 21
    car_man,
    Thanks for the prompt response but I forgot to mention that I am looking for a 2012 SX FWD and not an AWD. :) Could you give me the numbers for a 2012 SX FWD as well for a 2012 EX V6 FWD?

Thanks again.
  • vegasqvegasq Posts: 2
    Thanks Car_man!
    You're welcome ashwen.

KMF's July buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2012 Sorento SX FWD with 15,000 miles per year are .00149 and 51%.

The numbers for an otherwise identical lease of a 2012 EX V6 FWD are .00173 and 53%.

Car_man
    Host
    You're very welcome vegasq.

Car_man
    Host
  • brianf1997brianf1997 Posts: 22
    Just leased a 2012 SX with Sunroof, got it for $946 down (1st monthly, registration, etc.), $489/month including NJ taxes. MSRP was $37,150, negotiated price was $33,480 minus a $1k rebate ($32,480 total).

Good deal? I hope so!!
  • akw8akw8 Posts: 3
    Can anyone tell me the current money factor and residual on sorento leases?
    Hi akw8. These numbers vary by trim level, term, and mileage allowance. You never mentioned what any of these variables are, so for now I will have to make some assumptions. Let me know if you want something different.

Kia Financial Services' current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2012 Sorento EX 4WD with 15,000 miles per year are .00178 and 54%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

When negotiating your lease on this vehicle, make sure to take advantage of the $1,000 cash incentive that is currently available on it.

Car_man
    Host
  • do you know the money factor and residual for the sorento EX, with the I4 engine and front wheel drive?

Thanks.
  • Hi Car_man, I'm looking for a Sorrento EX V-6 FWD for 36 months. What are the numbers for 12K and 15K miles per year?
  • Greetings benji123. Kia Motors Finance's September buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2012 Sorento EX V6 FWD with 15,000 miles per year are .00125 and 52%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The residual value for a lease with only 12,000 miles per year is 1% higher.

When negotiating your deal on this truck, make sure to take advantage of the $1,000 cash incentive that is currently available on leases of it.

Car_man
    Host
  • spokanephilspokanephil Posts: 2
    edited November 2011
    Hi,

I'm seeking the lease figures for a 39 month lease on a 2012 Sorento EX V6 AWD with the Premium Package. The transaction will take place in the state of Washington. The negotiated purchase price is $32,000.

Please provide the requested info and any advice or comment on the deal. Also, please advise if a dealer can mark-up the money factor, or other components, of the lease.

Thanks!
  • Hi spokanephil. Kia Financial Services' November buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 Sorento EX V6 AWD with 15,000 miles per year are .00206 and 54%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Dealers are indeed often allowed to mark up money factors, though it is less likely that a Kia dealer would do so than a luxury brand dealer.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi Car_Man - Looking at leasing a Kia Sorento EX AWD I-4 GDI. I read that the residual value on the GDI's are ~58% according to ALG press release back in May 2011. Do you have any info on what the current money factor and residual value is on this exact I-4 GDI AWD with 15K miles per year and what it might be with 18K miles per year?
  • Hello 614surf. Kia Financial Services' December buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 39-month lease of a 2012 Sorento EX 4-cylinder AWD with 15,000 miles per year are .00201 and 54%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi,

Do you have the current lease details on a Sorento LX AWD for 39 months with 15000 miles a year?

Thanks,

Steve