Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier Kia Sorento Lease Questions

1235»

Comments

• Hi croatbag. Kia Financial Services' December buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 39-month lease of a 2013 Sorento EX 4-cylinder AWD with 12,000 miles per year are .00108 and 54% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical lease of an SX V6 AWD are .00129 and 55%.

When you lease wither of these vehicles, make sure to take advantage of the $1,500 cash incentive that is currently available on leases of them.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • Can you share the lease rates for 2013 SX V6 FWD (possibly with premium option)?
    12k miles /yr and 39 months.

Thanks a lot.
  • Hello coinbank. Kia Financial Services' January buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 39-month lease of a 2013 Sorento SX V6 FWD with 12,000 miles per year are .00099 and 53% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

When negotiating your deal on this vehicle, make sure to take advantage of the $1,500 cash incentive that is currently available on this model.

Car_man
    Host
  • madradmadrad Posts: 24
    Hi car-man and kyfdx. Looking to lease 2014 Kia Sorrento SX-Limited AWD. Very top tier credit. Prob 36 mos lease or whatever fewer months Kia will support with good cash or rates. For Mar 2013 can you tell me residuals, money factors and available cash or incentives for deals. Does Kia let you buy down money factor with multiple security deposits? Is the Kia dealer holdback 3% ? Thank you.
    Never paid disposition fee before on leases but I see this appearing more and more; any negotiating leverage on that item?
    Also, anybody bought this car recently? for how much?
    Also, anybody any experience buying from HUGE Cape Cora, Floridal Kia dealership that I will not name.
  • kinstlerkinstler Posts: 1
    Any updates for the 2014 Kia Sorento 36 month lease? Any rebates? Went to test drive one the other day and the model I want is not available in the midwest yet. Hopefully next month will be better.
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,515
    Hello madrad. Kia Financial Services' March buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2014 Sorento SX AWD with 15,000 miles per year are .00184 and 59% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical lease of a '14 Sorento Limited AWD are .00133 and 56%.

Kia is providing a $1,000 cash incentive on leases of this vehicle right now.

I'm not sure if Kia allows multiple security deposits. I've never heard of anyone making them on a Kia, but I suppose that it's possible.

Car_man
    Host
  • timj90timj90 Posts: 2
    Hey Car Man,

Could you tell me the residual value, and money factor for a 24 month lease 12,000 miles annually for a 2014 Kia Sorento LX AWD V6 with tow package. Dealership is in southwest Virginia.

Also, what is the invoice price and are there any incentives this month?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
  • emkay1emkay1 Posts: 1
    Wow these are really good lease/buy rates. I went down today to get a rate factor for a 2014 Kia Sorento I wanted the SX fwd, but all they had was an EX with the touring package. Anyways, I have excellent credit tier1 and they quoted me a factor of .0033 with 61%. I asked them to double check this and to make sure they weren't missing a 1 between the 0 and 3. They reassured me this is correct. They did say there was a $1500.00 comp. rebate and an additional $500 if I finance thru Kia. So the Car was stickered at 34,850.00 and they quoted me 447.00 per month with 3K down, this is no deal. I'll try another dealship. Plus I'd rather get the SX which will have the adjustable steering and 19' wheels for 1K more.
  • jinokjinok Posts: 1
    Hello Car Man :)

My first time on this board and have read many of your replies to numerous responses from the past years, it helped in purchasing my car. Just noticed there is not much action in the sorento forum so I decided to ask my question.

I am deciding to purchase the following:

2014 Kia Sorento Limited - with options the msrp is $41,000

I got quoted $36,600 for final price.
    $1011 drive off
    Residual 57%
    15,000 a year - 36 months
    Monthly price - $497 including tax (California 9% tax ouch)

Wanted to know if that is a good deal? this includes the $2000 worth of incentives
    Hi jinok. The selling price that you were quoted looks great. Just make sure that the dealer uses Kia Financial Services' buy rate lease money factor of .00127 for the FWD or .00140 for the AWD to calculate your monthly payment.

Car_man
    Host
  • mlvnsmlymlvnsmly Posts: 1
    Hi Car man,

I'm looking to lease a 2014 Sorrento SX for 39 months @ 10K miles/year. Would you be able to provide the lease factor and residual value for this?

Thanks!
    Hi mlvnsmly. Kia Financial Services' current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 39-month lease of a 2014 Sorento SX 4WD with 10,000 miles per year are .00191 and 62% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

When negotiating your lease on this vehicle, make sure to take advantage of the $1,500 cash incentive that is currently available on leases of it.

Car_man
    Host
  • I am looking to leases a 2014 Kia Sorrento LX with the convenience package and 3rd row seating- front wheel drive/ automatic. Lease would be for 36 months and 12,000 miles per year. Can you please provide the money factor and residual value? Can you also provide the same information for a 39 month lease. Thanks.
  • Car Man can you tell me the current (September 2013) money factor and residual value on a 36 month lease for a 2014 Kia Sorento EX, FWD, with the Touring Package, no third seat? Don't need many miles, don't know if Kia goes as low as 10,000 miles per year. Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 29,134
    .00159 and 57% Residual for 36mo/36K miles...

Looks like $1500 dealer lease cash available on this model.

Those numbers may not be valid for the New York Tri-State area...

Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

• Wow this is such a great resource. Can you tell me the money factor and residual value for a:

2014 EX V6 (no other options)
    36mo
    12k miles/yr
    southern New Jersey

I also have two other questions:

Is there a lease to own program?

and what would be a good price if i was to buy outright?

thanks for all your help.
    I'm sorry... but, the national Kia numbers are good everywhere BUT.. CT, NY and NJ... and, I don't have those..

regards,
    kyfdx

• Hello Car Man,
    I was hoping you could check an offer that was made to me on a 2014 Kia Sorrento EX. I was able to obtain the worksheet from the dealership and was given the following information below. Basically, they have given me an offer of $360/month (Taxes included) for 36 months with $1500 down. I cannot seem to duplicate these numbers even with the worksheet. I was hoping you could help me by double checking this for me as I might be missing something here. What I'm not positive on with the worksheet is if the rebate is taken from the MSRP or if it is taken from the Price ($28,342.62). Doing it either way based on these numbers, I did not arrive at the same lease amount quoted. I calculated either $325 or $400 based on those two scenarios. Any help you could give me would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

State: Georgia
    MSRP: $30,995
    Price: $28,342.62
    Term: 36 months
    Money Factor: .00159
    Residual (57%): 17,667.15
    Down Payment: $1500
    Rebate: $2500
    Govt Fees: $139.75
    Taxes: $1776.77
    Doc Fee: $798.50
    Hard to say, for sure.... you never know if you are getting every number, unless you see it on their computer..

But, there are $2700 in fees and taxes.... Applying the rebate to those, plus $200 of your downpayment, leaves $1300 as a CAP cost reduction... Assuming the rest of your numbers are accurate, I get a payment of around $331/mo...

So.. when you go in to sign the papers, you are looking for about a $1000 difference.. Different MSRP, different selling price, extra charges for options or service plans... Payment life insurance, etc, etc, etc...

regards,
    kyfdx

• Thanks so much for your help.
1235»