Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier Kia Sorento Lease Questions

kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 29,957
edited January 29 in Kia
Ask your Sorento lease questions here!

Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

Comments

• dpb67dpb67 Posts: 6
    Does anyone have an idea what the current residual and money factors are for a 2011 Sorento in NJ?
    Thanks
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,515
    I certainly do. Here you go, dpb67.

This truck's lease program varies by term, mileage allowance, and trim level. You never mentioned what any of these variables are, so for now I will have to make some assumptions. Let me know if you want something different.

Kia's June buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Sorento EX 4 cylinder 4WD with 15,000 miles per year are .00151 and 51%, respectively.

When negotiating your deal on this truck, make sure to take advantage of the $1,500 cash incentive that is currently available on leases of it.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • We got the following offer:
    2011 Sorento V6 EX, MSRP $31,280
    Drive off $2747, 36 mo/12,000 miles
    Cap Cost $27,520
    Monthly $314 plus tax
    $400 Termination fee (which dealer swears they can't waive).
    MF .00141, Residual 52%
    In California
  • mattndaymattnday Posts: 12
    Looking for money factor and residual on an 4x4 Sorento . MSRP would be 25205.
  • redls1redls1 Posts: 24
    Can you tell me the money factor and residual on a 2010 kia koup sx with msrp of 21450. I was quoted 56% and .00136 with them not knowing any info about me. I have one place giving me a monthly payment of $280 and one place beating by almost $35. Going to talk to the lovwer priced dealer on thursday. Will have my msrp and invoice pricing along with my lease worksheet with me. Just hope I can figure it out once I get there.
    Hello mattnday. Kia Motors Finance's current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2010 Sorento EX 4-cylinder 4WD with 15,000 miles per year are .00132 and 50%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

This truck's lease program varies by trim level. You never mentioned which specific one you're interested in, so I just went with a base model. Let me know if you want something different.

When negotiating your deal, make sure to take advantage of the $1,500 cash incentive that is currently available on leases of this truck.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi redls1. You must be talking about the Forte. Kia Motors Finance's current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2010 Forte Koup SX with an automatic transmission with 15,000 miles per year are .00168 and 55%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

When negotiating your deal on this car, make sure to take advantage of the $1,200 cash incentive that is currently available on leases of this car.

Car_man
    Host
  • hedges1hedges1 Posts: 11
    edited August 2010
    I'm interested in MF and residuals for a Kia EX V6 2WD, probably in the 31,000 MSRP Range.

Will KIA do a 20,000 mile lease?
  • Carman,

Do you have the current lease rates for the 2011 Kia Sorento EX V6 4WD for 24 and 36 months with 15k miles per year? Is the residual for 12k miles per year 2% higher?

Thanks.
  • I'm looking at a Kia Sorrento AWD EX 6 cyl. Cloth (no options), 36 months, 12k/year, no money down. I got a quote of $438/month.

I asked about getting one with the $2700 leather package, and the dealer said it would be $95/month more.

I said: WAIT! That's $3,420 for a leased $2,700 option.

Shouldn't that have been more like 50% of $2,700 / 36 months? (more like $37 difference)?

The dealer said getting one with leather drags down the residual on the entire car, and it also has a worse money factor.

Is he telling me the truth?

Thanks,
    Mike in Philly.
  • Hi, Car_Man:

Do you have recent residual/MF for something like this in Oregon?

Thanks!
  • lenamcdearmidlenamcdearmid Posts: 9
    edited November 2010
    msrp on this kia is 32890 and this included the limited package premium 2. can you tell me what the expected money factor/residual % is/ and any other knowledge you can impart on me. I am looking to lease 24 to 36 mos, 12k miles annually with no money due at signing. Can I get this for less than $400 a month? 30067 is my zip!! thanks!
  • Helped my sister close a deal on a new 2011 Sorento with Convienence pack, wheel locks, cargo cover, bumper protector. Lease for 36 months 15k miles per year total quoted per month was $319 per month with 0.00 out of pocket (tax included) for top tier credit. Kings Kia Ohio
  • Here's the information that you're looking for, chatteremail.

Kia's December buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Sorento SX 4WD with 15,000 miles per year are .00131 and 49%, respectively.

When negotiating your deal on this truck, make sure to take advantage of the $1,500 cash incentive that is currently available on leases of it.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi lenamcdearmid. I'd be happy to help you out. Kia's November buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Sorento EX V6 2WD with 12,000 miles per year are .00131 and 51%, respectively.

I don't believe that Kia is currently providing support on 24 month leases.

Kia is currently providing a $1,500 cash incentive on leases of this truck.

I would be happy to work up a sample lease payment on the exact truck that you are interested in for you if you provide me with an approximate selling price, or at least its dealer invoice price or it.

Car_man
    Host
  • josh58josh58 Posts: 1
    edited January 2011
    Car Man,
    Can you give me the details on leasing a 2011 Kia Sorento EX AWD i4 with premium package 1? Zip is 55033. Lease options for 12K, 36 mos, $0 down. The dealers I have been working with are giving me a purchase price of $24995 and $25500.

Thanks in advance!
    Josh
  • Hi Josh. Are you asking for this vehicle's money factor and residual value? Kia's January buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 4-cylinder 2011 Sorento EX AWD with 12,000 miles per year are .00212 and 49%, respectively.

Car_man
    Host
  • Can I get current leasing numbers on a 2011 Kia Sorento EX 6-Cylinder FWD, 36 month, 12,000 miles per year, Florida Panhandle?

MF and residual, please?

Thanks in advance.
  • Hi phred84044. Kia's January buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Sorento EX V6 FWD with 12,000 miles per year are .00236 and 52%, respectively.

When negotiating your lease on this truck, make sure to take advantage of the $1,500 cash incentive that is currently available on it.

Car_man
    Host
  • Looking for current leasing numbers:
    2011 Kia Sorento EX 6-Cylinder AWD,
    36 month, 12,000 miles per year,
    for Central NY?

lease money factor and residual value, please?

Thanks!
  • Lay it on me Car_Man. What does February hold for those of us ready to pull the trigger? Looking for the following scenario:

2011 Sorento EX 2.4L with 4WD
    36 months/45,000 miles
    Residual: ?
    Money Factor: ?
    Customer Cash: ?
  • Here you go sjm844.

Kia's February buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Sorento EX V6 AWD with 12,000 miles per year are .00236 and 51%, respectively.

Car_man
    Host
  • vj49vj49 Posts: 3
    Car_man,

I am looking for a 36 Month 15K Mile ONE PAY lease on 2011 Kia Sorento LX AWD V6 and wondering about the following. Appreciate any info you can provide. Thanks!

1. What is the current ONE PAY lease money factor and residual ?
    2. Does $1000 Customer Cash-Back apply to a lease?
    3. Does the Competitive Bonus Program $1500 cash-back apply in addition?
  • Hi, I'm looking to buy a 2011 Sorento LX, 4 lr, front wheel drive. Can you tell me what the residual and money factor is? Im in NJ

thanks
  • Hi vj49. Kia's February buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Sorento LX V6 AWD with 15,000 miles per year are .00204 and 49%, respectively. I'm not sure what the one-pay factor is for this vehicle, but I can try to find out for you.

The competitive bonus program is available on leases. There is also a $1,500 cash incentive on leases as well.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi tamzab123. Kia's current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Sorento LX 4 FWD with 15,000 miles per year are .00167 and 49%, respectively.

As I mentioned in the previous post, make sure to take advantage of the $1,500 cash incentive that is currently available on leases of this truck when negotiating your deal.

Car_man
    Host
  • vj49vj49 Posts: 3
    Thanks Car_man! Please let me know the best way to get the one-pay money factor. Should I just call the Kia Motor Finance to get that information?
  • I'm trying to decide whether to lease a 2011 LX V6 AWD now or wait until September and lease the 2012. Generally speaking, which is most likely to offer the best deal?

Thanks in advance!
  • Hi Carman. Can you tell me what the money factor and residual is on a EX, 4 cl, FWD.

Also, I'm in NJ and the dealer is telling that I have to pay tax on the whole vehicle which is about $1750! This is not true, right? I thought it was based on your monthly base payment during the 36 month lease.

So if my payment is $300 a month, then tax would be $21 a month (7% in NJ) 36 months= $756 which I could pay up front or roll it in and my monthly paymentr would be approx $321.

I think I'm right... Im buying the car in PA
  • No problem vj49. If I was interested in finding out this information, I would just ask the dealer. You can always ask more than one to keep them honest.

Car_man
    Host