Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2008 HHR won't shift out of park

2»

Comments

• gmcustsvcgmcustsvc Posts: 4,240

I have this same issue happens so random and ore often in the cold weather. I'm literally at wits end with this I can sit there for hours trying everything and it still won't move

Hi Sbgr132185,

We can imagine how frustrating this may be for you, and we would be happy to look into this further for you. Can you please provide your VIN, current mileage, contact information and a preferred dealership in an e-mail to socialmedia@gm.com? We look forward to your response!

Patsy G
    GM Customer Care

• addy9809addy9809 Posts: 1
    I have been having the same problem. seems to not be as bad on warmer days, but it is so frustrating.  It has completely changed my views on Chevy . It disgust me that so many cars could have this problem and yet they wouldn't stand behind their product.  I also have an electronic stability control sensor going out  it makes my car a death trap, which they have recalled on other years but not mine unfortunately.  I would think if this many people are having the same trouble Chevy would take care of it.  I grew up in a family that drove nothing but Chevy... As an adult iI'm learning they're nothing but trouble.  GET IT TOGETHER CHEVY!!!! 
  • gmcustsvcgmcustsvc Posts: 4,240
    addy9809 said:

I have been having the same problem. seems to not be as bad on warmer days, but it is so frustrating.  It has completely changed my views on Chevy . It disgust me that so many cars could have this problem and yet they wouldn't stand behind their product.  I also have an electronic stability control sensor going out  it makes my car a death trap, which they have recalled on other years but not mine unfortunately.  I would think if this many people are having the same trouble Chevy would take care of it.  I grew up in a family that drove nothing but Chevy... As an adult iI'm learning they're nothing but trouble.  GET IT TOGETHER CHEVY!!!! 

Hello Addy9809,

We understand how frustrating this may see for you. We would be happy to look into your concerns further and provide additional assistance. Please send us an e-mail at socialmedia@gm.com along with your VIN, current mileage, contact information and a preferred dealership. Looking forward to hearing from you soon!

Patsy G
    GM Customer Care

2»