Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CR-V back-up rear sensors

gregpqgregpq Posts: 1
I'm considering a 2010 CR-V, but really have trouble seeing out the back. From what I can determine, only the EX-L has the rearview camera, and it's beyond my budget. Apparently the rear sensors (audio) are a dealer-installed option, available on the EX (and maybe the LX?).

I'd be interested in learning what people may have paid for rear sensors, dealer-installed.

Thanks, this is my first post.
Greg

Comments

• blueiedgodblueiedgod Posts: 2,803
    I'm considering a 2010 CR-V, but really have trouble seeing out the back. From what I can determine, only the EX-L has the rearview camera, and it's beyond my budget. Apparently the rear sensors (audio) are a dealer-installed option, available on the EX (and maybe the LX?).

I'd be interested in learning what people may have paid for rear sensors, dealer-installed.

Thanks, this is my first post.
    Greg

Almost any sub-$1000 GPS/DVD head unit allows for back up camera. Even some self dimming mirrors offer a small screen behind the mirror that comes on when you put the vehicle in reverse.

No need for EX-L Navi, just add the options you want, aftermarket.