Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Chrysler PT Cruiser Warning Lights and Trouble Codes

13»

Comments

• CodeP0113 has something to do with the Intake temperature sensor being to high, I just Googled it & have no idea what this means. More than anything when those icons start blinking no one and I mean not one at Chrysler knows what it is or as even heard of it & a mechanic cannot diagnose it.
  • This problem occured rarely on my 2006 non turbo PT Cruiser. Maybe 6-8 times over the course of a year. My daughter recently borrowed the vehicle using the spare key. She had almost continuous problems with the dash going on and off and the car cut off while she was driving. I went to pick up the car and get it home so I could check it out. It worked perfectly. I used a different key.

My keychain has many keys on it and with nothing else to go on I thought the weight of the key chain might play into the problem. I tried the spare key again-all the problems returned. On further investigation, the spare key inserted with one side facing forward caused problems every time but the spare key inserted the other way works fine.
13»