Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Chevrolet Cruze Lease Questions

Comments

• Hi andy169. What you were told is probably correct. I would not be surprised at all of GM pulled the plug on its lease support for the 2012 models that it hasn't done so for already at the end of the month.

If you want to lease a 2012 model then you probably should do so in October. If you don't care about the model year, you can always lease a 2013 model at some point down the road.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • orbm1orbm1 Posts: 3
    I got this 2012 Cruze 1LT with RS package.

$700 down and due + $100 for plates and $150 month 24 month Lease with 10,000 miles per year.

How did I do?

Thanks!
  • You orobably already know, but Chevrolet does not offer any good 2012 Cruze lease offers. Sure you can lease still but it would not be advantagous to do so. The 2013 is I think 149 month plus tax, with 1600 down plus 1st payment. Still a really good lease.
  • Hi all,

Can anybody help me with the residual value and money factor of the 2013 Cruze (2013 LS 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl, 6M)), the current market price is $17,130. I'm interested in a 36 month lease 15k miles per year.
    Additionally, do you think is possible to negotiated at $16,000?

Thanks,
  • benneybbenneyb Posts: 13
    Car man, as always much appreciate your efforts here.

Could you please give me the MF and Residuals for a Cruse 1LT for both 10k and 12k per year, 24 month and 36 month leases? Many thanks.
  • Hello alejo0401. Ally's base lease rate and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Chevrolet Cruze with 15,000 miles per year are 3.2% and 56%.

General Motors is providing a $950 cash incentive on leases of this car right now. When you combine that cash with the $600 or so spread between this car's MSRP and dealer invoice price, I would say that a discount of $1,130 should be possible.

Car_man
    Host
  • Thanks benneyb. General Motors current base lease rate and residual value for a 24-month lease of a 2013 Chevrolet Cruze 1LT with 12,000 miles per year are 4.1% and 69%.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 36-month lease are 3.2% and 58%.

The residual values for leases with only 10,000 miles per year would be 1% higher.

Car_man
    Host
  • Carman Thanks for all the info u provide

My question is on a 2013 Cruze with MSRP of 19020 and the incentives that u have listed from GM my dealership wants 18890 as the agreed upon price. in a worksheet and other sources Im showing that the price wold be around 18411.36..Dealer says that price is more then his invoice price..Is there room to negotiate there or not also is there a GREAT deal of hold back for dealer on this vehicle .any info would help to negotiate a better lease deal thanks
  • There is not a great deal of holdback on a Chevy Cruze at any price. The salesman will likely make a $100 flat regardless. I would say if they have treated you well then the price they suggested is good. When it is all said and done the salesman gets a commission which wont be much, the managers will get something, there is advertising cost, holding cost depending on age in inventory, clean up crew to prep the car when shipped and for delivery, ect. The point is on a Chevy Cruze the leases are very good. I understand the need to make sure you are getting a fair deal. 18,411 is probably close to invoice making it about 400 over. I would say that is a fair deal. We have not even mentioned the fact the Cruze is a great car, great fuel mileage with a great warranty. You picked a good one.
  • I appreciate the feedback ..It just feels like Im missing something ..I dont feel like 200 under MSRP is getting a good deal
  • dylrexdylrex Posts: 57
    Just my opinion 77racing1 but I don't think that's a good deal at all. I would shoot for at least invoice minus any rebates and such that are out there.
    It's a nice car but definitely not MSRP worthy.
  • Is this deal good?
    I am trying to get a Chevy Cruze (basic) and the dealer gave me this deal
    36 month lease, 10K miles per year (since I rarely break 8K)
    $6500 check to me
    $169/month
    I am trading my '04 MDX with a value of about 9000 in KBB.
    How does this deal sound? they added in tinted windows and remote start
  • Do you have any incentives that you qualify for
  • Hi, can anyone provide me with the current lease rates /residual for February on the Cruze 1LT automatic for 24 mos. and 36 mos w/15,000 miles? Also the cash incentive from the lease company? Thanks!
  • Here you go metalgear454. Ally's February base lease rate and residual value for a 24-month lease of a 2013 Chevrolet Cruze with 15,000 miles per year are 4.1% and 67%.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 36-month lease of this car are 3.2% and 56%.

GM is providing a $2,080 cash incentive on 24-month leases and $1,280 on 36-month leases of this car through Ally. It is waiving the first month's payment on leases as well.

Car_man
    Host
  • gtsjeffgtsjeff Posts: 1
    need to know how i did for my mother leased her a 2013 cruze 1lt with conveniance pkg automatic sticke 21,095 leases for 179.50 a month for 24 month lease with 18k miles a year sign and drive 0 due..... first payment made by dealer and they paid her last payment on malibu of 273.00 and took care or a big ding on the quarter panel
  • Hey there!
    Does anyone have the current lease rates and/or residual for March on the Cruze 1LT manual 36mo/12k miles? I'm looking to lease the car very soon and want to have all my ducks in row before I seriously sit down with someone.

Thanks!
  • bonita8bonita8 Posts: 4
    That included everything but they got me anyway! I was so angry when I left the dealer that I should've left them the car. The check to me was supposed to be $6500, they only gave me $5750 to keep the $169.87 a month because of my credit (656 score). I had already told them about my credit but it seems they didnt care or didnt pay attention.
    My Cruze has some form of insulation coming out of the dashboard (where dash meets glass). Its about 8" long took it back to the dealer and they cant fix it! Not happy at all with the dealer however I do love the car overall!
  • You should have threatened to walk.
  • gmcustsvcgmcustsvc Posts: 4,100
    We're sorry that you did not have a satisfactory experience with one of our dealerships, bonita8, although we're glad to hear that you're enjoying your Cruze! Let us know if we can check into anything for you - we can be reached at socialmedia@gm.com (include your name and contact information, the last 8 digits of your VIN and mileage, and a summary of the situation).
    Sarah, GM Customer Service
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,515
    Hi gtsjeff. This looks like a very good deal to me, though I won't be able to provide you with a thorough analysis of it without the selling price.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi berliner5000. Ally's March base lease rate and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Chevrolet Cruze with 12,000 miles per year are 2.5% and 58%.

GM is providing a $1,550 cash incentive on 36-month leases of this car through Ally right now. Make sure to take it into account during your negotiations.

Car_man
    Host
  • arjeearjee Posts: 2
    For the month of March 2013, Chevy is offering Cruze LS at $209 per month with 0 down. Is it possible to get a Chevy Cruze 1lt for 190 a month with 0 down?
  • souzpaloozsouzpalooz Posts: 1
    edited April 2013
    Hey All,

I was just checking to see how i did. 2013 Chevy Cruze LS Auto $2500 Down $125 a moth including all taxes. 24 Months 12k Miles. No trade ins. I feel like i did great, I love the car so far!
  • meh486meh486 Posts: 3
    Hello car man,
    Can you provide me with the Chevy cruze 2013 1lt money factor and residual for 15k miles for ally and gm financial?
    And do they still have the conquest deal?
    Certainly meh486. Ally's April base lease rate and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Chevrolet Cruze 1LT with 15,000 miles per year are 2.5% and 56%.

When negotiating your deal on this car, make sure to take advantage of the $1,550 cash incentive that General Motors is currently providing on 36-month leases of it. The $1,000 conquest cash should still be available for current lessees of non-GM vehicles.

Car_man
    Host
    Carman,
    Thanks for that information, but do you have those numbers for gm financial?
  • ironmannironmann Posts: 2
    Just wanted to share my leasing experience. Bought a new Chevy Cruze Auto 1LT package with Driver Convenience Package and the RS Package. With $700 down 36 month, 36k miles for $205 a month with first month payments waived. GM is running a $1500 and another $1000 rebate on the car that we qualified for.
    I ended up getting the Cruze 1LT with the Convenience Package and Technology Package with 15k miles and 39 months for $195 a month with 0 out of pocket and first month payment waived also.
    That is including NY taxes also, i think the main reason is because i had the GM credit card, which brought the car down by another $1000, plus the GM incentive which was about $1500, plus $1000 conquest, plus 500 autoshow rebate.
  • swameeswamee Posts: 32
    Carman: Could you please post the LS & LT residuals and rates for 10k/yr for both 24 & 36 months? Thanks a ton in advance!
This discussion has been closed.