Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Chevrolet Cruze Lease Questions

Comments

• CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,518
    Here's the information that you're looking for meh485. Ally's current base lease rate and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 Chevrolet Cruze Echo with 15,000 miles per year are 1.1% and 50%, respectively.

The lease rate would be the same for the 1LT and LS trim levels, but the residual values would be 50% and 49%.

When negotiating your deal on this car, make sure to take advantage of the $1,800 cash incentive that is available on 36-month leases of the 1LT and $1,100 that is available on the LS and Eco through Ally.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • meh485meh485 Posts: 4
    thank you very much car_man! just want to confirm with you that since we are now in april, those lease rates are still available.
  • autoboy19autoboy19 Posts: 90
    Carman,

Do you have the April lease rate and residual for the Cruze LS, 1LT, and ECO for 24 months and 15k milese per year?

Also, what are the lease incentives.

Thanks.
  • reves08reves08 Posts: 1
    I'm also interested to know those rates, with an added newbie question: are the residual percentages/ MF any different depending on options (esp thinking of automatic transmission), or does that only affect the cap cost?
  • budman21budman21 Posts: 7
    Manuals have a residual 1 percentage point lower than Automatics
    You're very welcome meh485. Yes, I believe that this car's April lease program is the same as its March program was.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi autoboy19. Ally's April base lease rate and residual value for a 24-month lease of a 2012 Chevrolet Cruze LS with 15,000 miles per year are 1.0% and 59%.

The lease rate would be the same for a 1LT, but the residual value would be 60%. The resid for the ECO would be 60% as well.

GM is currently providing a $2,400 cash incentive on 24-month leases of this car through Ally.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi reves08. The lease rates are the same model-wide, but the residual values do vary by trim level.

Car_man
    Host
  • meh485meh485 Posts: 4
    Car_man,
    I went to a Chevy dealership in brooklyn yesterday to get some prices, I kept trying to tell the salesman and finance person to use ally financial, but they kept insisting that GM financial had better numbers, here is the deal they gave me:

LS in black - MSRP is about $19,170
    24 month lease - $235/month + 1023 (i assume bank fee, first month payment, and misc fees) + plates
    39 month lease - $215/month + 870 (assuming same fees as above) + plates

LT in silver - MSRP is about $21,015
    39 month lease - $232/month + 880 (same fees as above) + plates

do you have the GM financial money factor and residual (the finance guy said the are different for GM than for Ally) for the LS and LT for 15k miles?
    also one last note, those prices include $1000 GM dollars + $1000 conquest + 950 GM Incentive
    do you think the dealership is being honest their numbers or is there something hidden in those numbers.
  • gt2k6gt2k6 Posts: 7
    Car Man,

Could you provide the updated 24 and 39 month lease program for May for the Cruze LS and ECO with 12k miles per year?

Is the $775 incremental cash as well as Conquest Cash that was available last month is available?

Thanks
    Hi meh485. As hard as it is to believe, General Motors actually has three official lease programs right now...one through Ally, one through US Bank, and one through GM Financial.

GM Financial's May base lease rate for a 24-month lease of a 2012 Chevrolet Cruze is 0.77%. The 39-month factor through GM Financial is 1.68%. GM is providing a $1,400 cash incentive on 24-month leases and $950 on 36-month leases of the LS and $2,100 and $1,650 on leases of the LT through GM Financial.

Given the information in your post, it looks like the dealership is being pretty straightforward with you.

Car_man
    Host
    Here you go gt2k6. Ally's May base lease rate and residual value for a 24-month lease of a 2012 Chevrolet Cruze LS with 12,000 miles per year are 1.0% and 57%, respectively. The numbers for an otherwise identical 39-month lease are 1.1% and 46%.

The lease rates for the ECO are the same, but its residual values are 59% and 47%.

The $950 to $1,400 cash on Ally leases, incremental $775 on the LS and the $1,000 conquest to current lessees of competitive models are all available in May.

Car_man
    Host
    edited May 2012
    Car_man,

Could you clarify the total amount of lease cash available on the Cruze LS, 1LT, and ECO trim levels for 24 months through Ally?

Thanks
    Hey gt2k6. I believe that GM is currently providing a $2,450 cash incentive on 2-year leases of the Cruze LT and $1,750 on 2-year leases of the Cruze LS through Ally. I'm not sure about the ECO model, but there may not be any cash available on leases of it.

Car_man
    Host
    edited May 2012
    Thanks, Car_man.

Does that $1,750 include the incremental $775?

The $775 is not available on the LT correct?

Also, does it seem reasonable that the residuals went down 3% points from last month? Seems like a rather sharp decline.
  • dps06dps06 Posts: 8
    Car_man,

What is the residual and money factor for Cruze 1LT for 24 months through Ally?

Also, what is the lease cash?

Thanks
    Hello dps06. Ally's June base lease rate and residual value for a 24-month lease of a 2012 Chevrolet Cruze 1LT with 15,000 miles per year are 1.0% and 59%, respectively.

There is a $2,450 cash incentive on 24-month leases of this car through Ally.

Car_man
    Host
  • mp11477mp11477 Posts: 2
    edited July 2012
    Car man,

Could you provide the money factor and residual on a 2012 Cruze 1LT with 12k and both 24 and 39 months through GM Financial as well as any applicable incentives GM Financial may have on the hood?
    Hi mp11477. GM Financial's lease program isn't as popular as Ally's program is. I haven't seen it lately, but I can ask around for you. For now I can tell you that Ally's July base lease rate and residual value for a 24-month lease of a 2012 Chevrolet Cruze 1LT with 12,000 miles per year are 1.0% and 69%, respectively.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 39-month lease are 1.75% and 55%.

The cash incentives on this car are $950 for 24-month and $1,025 for 39-month leases of it through Ally.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi Car Man,

Do you have the residual and money factor for a 24 & 36 mo lease 10K miles for an LTZ and 2LT?

Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.