Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Honda CR-Z Lease Questions

2»

Comments

• For a 12000mi/36month lease. Sorry about that!
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,518
    Hi lingbeagle. Through July 5th, Honda Finance's buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 CR-Z EX without navigation with 12,000 miles per year are .00185 and 63%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top aka "Super Preferred" credit tier.

The money factor for an otherwise identical lease for the CR-Z EX with Navigation is the same, but its residual value would be 2% lower.

Honda is scheduled to introduce a new July lease program some time tomorrow. Please feel free to check back with me for an update.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • blkciv09blkciv09 Posts: 4
    I received an email for a CR-Z Lease of $139/ month for 36 months. 12,000 miles a year with $1995 down plus $595bank fee..and of course tax and tags. It's saying the residual is $14,512. My plan was to trade in my 2009 Honda Civic LX Coupe (In pretty good condition except for the usual ding here and there). Between Edmunds and KBB, its estimating I could get upwards in the $14,500 range for the car. Do you think that is possible?
  • zkaudiozkaudio Posts: 60
    Could you forward me that email or at least paste it here? send to 2006gulfstream@gmail.com

Thanks!
  • Here is the lease they are offering for the CR-Z EX

http://www.huntingtonhondacars.com/ad.aspx

It's been going on for a couple of weeks now..actually there are a couple of seemingly good deals on there.
  • cliff31cliff31 Posts: 3
    Carman, will you please let me know what the current lease rates are for the EX.
    I'd be happy to help you out, cliff31. Honda Finance's current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 CR-Z EX with 15,000 miles per year are .00185 and 62%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top aka "Super Preferred" credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
  • rydog79rydog79 Posts: 4
    Car_man,

Will you please let me know the current lease rates for a crz ex?

Thanks!
    Sure rydog79. Honda Finance's May buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 CR-Z EX with 15,000 miles per year are .00185 and 60%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top aka "Super Preferred" credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
2»