Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

beige interior - how to clean it

I have a recently purchased 07 Legacy with beige interior. The interior has become a mess in just a few months. It shows water marks from sweat or a drop of beverage. What can I do? I was thinking about steamcleaning and then scotchguarding. Does anyone else have this problem?

Comments

• xwesxxwesx Fairbanks, AlaskaPosts: 8,269
    Oh, yeah! I had an 08 with a beige interior for about four months (it was a temporary purchase, intended from the start). I covered the seats with sheets and installed MacNeil WeatherTech floor liners to protect the carpeting. It worked out great, but my son spilled a water bottle (sippy cup) at one point and even the water stained the seat!

In the end, though, I gave the buyer a great deal on it so the stain was not even an issue.

Your thought is the way to go - thoroughly clean it (either yourself or professionally) and then ScotchGuard it. I would reapply the ScotchGuard regularly to help it maintain its effectiveness.