Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Saab 9-3 Maintenance and Repair

13»

Comments

• samarasamara Posts: 8
    Know of at least two 2008 2.0t Saabs which crossed the 35K milestone with no fuel pump issues. You might also want to pose your question in the Saab Central site which is more active.
  • I just bought a used 04' 9-3 the fuel gauge was defective (always shows empty (fuse is good) i figd it would be a fairly easy/non-imperative fix then the windshield washer fluid stopped working i checked the fuse it was good when i put it back and tried again the washer fluid sprayed for about 3 secs then stopped checked again and fuse was still good i put it back and once again it worked for few secs then stopped... finally the cabin heater blower stopped working. im at a loss any help would be greatly appreciated.

thanks,
    Rick
  • My first guess is you have bought a car that was in a flood. I would take out each fuse, wipe it off with a rag damp with WD 40, spray a little WD 40 into the connection and put the fuse back in the connection.
13»