Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Expedition Dashboard Lights

ALL of the lights on my 2003 Expedition front dash are out. Instrument Panel, Stereo, A.C. Controls. I can't find a fuse that controls all of these in the owners manual. Help Please!

Comments

• Did you check that the dimmer wheel isn't all the way down?
  • I need to replace the backlighting bulbs on a 98 Expedition rear climate control panel located above the driver's head. Can someone tell me how to remove the control, I can't find any access screws and I don't want to start prying plastic until I know how to do it.
  • I have a 98 Expedition and replaced my overhead map lights, rear passenger reading lights etc. If you look very very closely you should see a slight indent, very slight. I took a small screwdirver and pried them out by gently twisting. On the rear map lights twisting wasn't the full answer. The twisting pried them slightly, however I had to insert the screw driver in about 3/16ths of and inch to depress the tap. I found this out after I pried the first one out and noticed the tab. Luckily I didn't bread the tap. The second one was a cinch since I now know the process. This isn't an exact answer to your question, but I hope it might point you in the right direction. Good Luck