Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Kia Sportage Lease Questions

kyfdx@Edmundskyfdx@Edmunds Posts: 25,898
Ask your Sportage lease questions here!

Moderator - Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

Comments

• nom2nom2 Posts: 13
    I'm looking for November residual and MF on a 2011 Sportage EX for 36 months and 12k/year.

Thanks,

Louis
  • Hi Louis. Kia's November buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Sportage EX 4WD with 12,000 miles per year are .00055 and 52%, respectively.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
    Carman,

Can I have the same numbers for December?
    36 months, 12K miles, Sportage EX

Thanks
    Carman,

Forgot to mentions thats for a 2WD EX

Thanks
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,518
    edited January 2011
    Hello nom2. Kia's current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Sportage EX 2WD with 12,000 miles per year are .00065 and 54%, respectively.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi Car_man,
    I am looking at both the sportage EX 2WD and LX 2WD to lease for 36 mo. at 15000 miles/year. Could you help me out with MF and residuals currently available.

Thanks for your time.
  • Hi archmod. Kia's current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Sportage EX 2WD with 15,000 miles per year are .00065 and 53%, respectively.

The numbers for an otherwise identical lease of a Sportage LX 2WD are .00104 and 59%.

Car_man
    Host
  • I am looking at the 2011 Sportage EX AWD to lease for 36 mo. at 15000 miles/year. Could you help me out with MF and residuals currently available?

Thanks for your help
  • I certainly can, mnguy1. Kia's January buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Sportage EX 4-cylinder AWD with 15,000 miles per year are .00212 and 48%, respectively.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi, Car_Man:
    I am looking at lease of Sportage EX for 36 months at 15000 miles/yr.

What would be the lease rate for March?

Thank you.
    Hi thenestcafe. Kia Motors Finance's March buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Sportage EX 4WD with 15,000 miles per year are .00025 and 50%, respectively.

Car_man
    Host
  • ajpbf7ajpbf7 Posts: 63
    Hello Carman,

Hope you are well. Could you please provide the MF and Residual for the 2011 Sportage SX(2.0T) FWD? I am looking at 36 months, 12k(10k if offered). Thanks very much!
  • Hi Carman,

What's the 36 month lease MF and residual rates for a Sportage SX AWD w/ Navigation - 15K miles/year.
  • gt99speedgt99speed Posts: 3
    Hello,

Could someone tell me the money factor Kia is using on their national Sportage program? Vehicle is a model 42222. MSRP of 20,990 including freight. Residual appears to be 57% and cap cost reduction is $1,895. There doesn't appear to be any dealer participation in this though. Am I correct that the national lease program is selling the vehicle at full sticker? Money factor looks to be about .0004. Let me know if my variables seem correct.

Thanks,

Jim
    Hi Jim. I believe that the vehicle that is featured in Kia's nationally advertised lease for the Sportage is the Sportage LX 4-cylinder 2WD. Kia Finance's June buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of this truck with 12,000 miles per year are .00050 and 57%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

While I don't think that the selling price of the vehicle that is used in Kia's sample payment for this car is its full MSRP, it's probably close. I strongly suspect that you will be able to negotiate a lower selling price than the one that was used on the advertised vehicle.

Car_man
    Host
  • Looking to lease a Sportage SX AWD w/ Premium Package w/Leather Seats & Navigation. What is the money factor and residual for a 36 month lease w/ 15K miles a year? What would the ball park figure be on it out to assuming all taxes and fees are paid up front (Edmunds TMV is 30,594)?
  • Looking to lease a Sportage SX AWD w/ Premium Package w/Leather Seats & Navigation. What is the money factor and residual for a 36 month lease w/ 15K miles a year? What would the ball park figure be on it out to assuming all taxes and fees are paid up front (Edmunds TMV is 30,594)? I am located in Northeast PA.
    Hi mike_in_nepa. Kia's June buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Sportage SX AWD with 15,000 miles per year are .00042 and 48%, respectively.

I'd be happy to work up a lease payment on this truck for you if you provide me with its full MSRP and selling price, or at least its MSRP and invoice price.

Car_man
    Host
  • Thanks Car_Man.

Here are the numbers:

MSRP: $32,490
    Invoice: $30,185
    Edmunds TMV: $30,594

Again, thanks :)
    You're welcome, mike_in_nepa. Let's crunch some numbers and see what we come up with. According to my calculations, if you were to lease a 2011 Sportage SX AWD that has an MSRP of $32,490 and a selling price of $30,685 through Kia Motors Finance for 36 months with 15,000 miles per year, your zero down, pre-tax monthly payment would be around $439.

Car_man
    Host