Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Kia Sportage Lease Questions

Comments

• Hi that1dude. The money factor and residual value that you were quoted for this truck look good. The missing piece of information is its selling price. If I was in the market for a Sportage right now, I personally would shoot for a selling price of a couple hundred dollars over dealer invoice. You can look up this vehicle's exact invoice price over in the New Vehicle Pricing section of Edmunds.com.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • Hi Carman, I need leasing information on a 2012 Kia Sportage SX. My target price is 29500. I will pay tax and tags up front. There is a 500.00 rebate. I want a 36 month 12,000 mile lease. Could you quote me a payment for the lease? Thanks so much.
  • Hi caddyman7. I need both this vehicle's MSRP and selling price to work up a payment for you. let me know what the MSRP is and I'll crunch some numbers.

Car_man
    Host
  • mamac3mamac3 Posts: 3
    Hi,
    I am looking for the January lease money factor and residual for a 36 month lease (12K a year).

Thanks!
  • Here you go mamac3. Kia Motors finance's January buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 Sportage EX 4WD with 12,000 miles per year are .00205 and 55%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
  • Do you have the current lease numbers for a Sportage EX and SX AWD? 15K miles per year. Thank you!
  • I certainly do bostonben. Kia Financial Services' February buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 39-month lease of a 2012 Sportage EX AWD with 15,000 miles per year are .00205 and 54%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical lease of a Sportage SX AWD are .00213 and 54%.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hey car man looking for lease rates and money factor on a 2012 Kia Sportage EX FWD at 12000 miles. Does the added options or equipment make a difference on these rates? We were at a dealership tonight and felt we were being led in the wrong direction.

Another question. A dealership lists a 2012 Sportage for sale on Autotrader.com and lists it at a sale price of 19889. (EX FWD with conv. package, msrp of 23650). I went to a local dealership who told me that price was impossible. Not sure who or what to believe..do I drive the hour drive to see if the price is legit or is unlikely not?

At the local dealership we were quoted $23335 on an EX FWD with Conv. Pkg. Residual after 39 months of 13090. They told us the payment was going to be 379 a month (including $400 negative equity in trade and first months pymt down). The math just did not add up to me.
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,515
    Hey trekin97. Kia Financial Services' current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 Sportage EX FWD with 12,000 miles per year are .00112 and 53%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

It's difficult to say whether the selling price that you saw on-line is legit or not. Is it significantly below dealer invoice (you can look up he invoice price of this vehicle here: New Vehicle Pricing)? If so, then there's a good shot that there is some sort of catch. If it's near invoice than it may very well be real.

Car_man
    Host
  • timmbojtimmboj Posts: 123
    Hi Car_Man,

This may be an atypical request... What are the MFs and Residuals for a 24-Month lease on an 2012 SX AWD with 12K miles per year?

Thank you.
  • timmbojtimmboj Posts: 123
    I suppose the MFs and Residuals for a 36-Month Lease on an 2012 SX AWD with 12K miles per year would be appreciated as well.

Thanks again Car_Man.
    edited March 2012
    Hello timmboj. Kia Financial Services' March buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 Sportage SX AWD with 12,000 miles per year are .00166 and 46%.

I don't believe that Kia is currently offering 24-month leases of this vehicle.

Car_man
    Host
  • caves3caves3 Posts: 1
    edited March 2012
    Car_Man, I would appreciate the March MF and Residual for a 2012 EX FWD with 36 Month Term and 12K per year.

Thanks,
    Hi caves3. Kia Financial Services' March buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 Kia Sportage EX FWD with 12,000 miles per year are .00112 and 54%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hey, wanted to know, good deal or not? did i get ripped off or just about breaking even? 2k down including first months payment, fees all that stuff in there.
    $359 36 months 12k miles.
    Has the compass/homelink. seems to have the UVO stuff.
    cargo net, cargo mat thingy, cargo cover. Door guards, hand painted trim lines, lifetime nitrogen in tires.
    So?
  • patwhitepatwhite Posts: 4
    Hello, does anyone know the current lease rate info on the Kia Sportage SX, FWD, 2.0 T GDI engine, 12K miles per year?

Thanks!
    Hi patwhite. Kia Financial Services' buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 Sportage SX FWD with 12,000 miles per year are .00125 and 54%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
  • spohiospohio Posts: 13
    Car_man,
    could you please provide the MF and residual for a Sportage SX with AWD? I am looking for a 36 month lease with 12k miles/year.
  • jivebatjivebat Posts: 2
    Hi Car Man-

Would you please provide current money factor and residual for 2012 Kia Sportage LX AWD and EX AWD?

Thanks!
  • jivebatjivebat Posts: 2
    Forgot to mention I'm looking for 36 mo lease with 12,000 miles.