Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2011 Dodge Durango

2»

Comments

• Finally did the deal! Ended up with a black Citadel, 5.7 AWD w/tow group, two tone interior, with tan leather. Got everything except the DVD rear seat group...the one in my 05 had never been used so really didn't want that. Got 7K off the sticker, which is withing a grand of what I wanted to get. So far loving it. Only owned it a week as of today and only 300 miles, but it has averaged 16.2 mpg in local only driving. Black was my least favorite color, but the dealer had 4 of these all equipped the same, same sticker price, and were willing to deal and give me a decent price for my 78K mile 05 Limited with hemi... Hoping this one is as reliable as the old one...it certainly rides and handles much better...
  • steverstever Viva Las CrucesPosts: 41,956
    edited November 2011
    A reporter is interested in talking with parents who own a 2011 or 2012 Kia Optima, Kia Sorento, Hyundai Elantra, Ford Focus, Honda Fit, Honda Odyssey, Mazda 5, Subaru Outback, Dodge Durango, or Toyota Sienna. If you are interested in commenting on your experience, please reply to pr@edmunds.com no later than Friday, November 30, 2011 and include your city and state of residence, the model year of your vehicle and the age of your child/ren.

Thanks for your consideration,
    Pamela

Pamela Morris
    Corporate Communications
    Edmunds Inc.

Minivan fan. Feel free to message or email me - stever@edmunds.com.

2»