It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Maxzda CX-9 model 2010 vs 2011
1. 3 years (or 60,000 km) free service (oil change etc)
2. $2,600 discount over 2011 touring model
3. vcool tinted glass free
4. only white and black colors are available for 2010
As per him, the only difference between 2010 and 2011 touring model are tyre rims design. So why to pay extra 2,600 plus also pay for services charges for every visit at 5,000 km
1. should i take the offer?
2. is it true the only difference are alloy wheels design?
3. i heard in 2011 there is blind spot detection, but perhaps this is an option even in 2011, perhaps i could buy it for 2010 also as an accessory?
4. any reasons why i should not go for 2010 but buy 2011?