Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dodge Durango Lease Questions

Comments

• CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,515
    I'd be happy to help you out, housegirl. Ally's current base lease rate and residual value for a 39 month lease of a 2011 Dodge Durango Lux 4WD with 15,000 miles per year are 0.7% and an ugly 39%, respectively.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • bclinkinbeardbclinkinbeard Posts: 1
    edited August 2011
    I leased a 2011 Express today, getting rid of an Accord which I owed $6500 on. They gave me $8500 trade in value, which is slightly above what Edmunds said it's worth. I put $500 down and my monthly payment is $350 for 39 months, 12k miles/year. Did I get a good deal?
  • killermezokillermezo Posts: 10
    edited August 2011
    Hi Car_man,
    You helped me out a great deal when i was leasing my maxima last year and i can't thank u enough. now i'm in the market for a Durango. I was wondering if you could please tell me the RV/MF for the R/T and the Crew 39 mo 12k/mo. Also what kinda rebates/ incentives should i expect. Thanks in advance
  • tonygxptonygxp Posts: 56
    edited August 2011
    Car_Man, thank you for all the info on the durango leases. i am looking at an '11 Crew AWD Entry nav and moonroof. Can you give my the money factor and residual on a 36/mo 12k and a 36/mo 10k? Thanks.. I am looking to pick one up tomorrow if i can find those two things out. Kind of in a jam, need them quickly!!
  • Hello Car_man,
    Looking for your help...
    Can you please provide the residual and money factor to a 2011 Dodge Durango Crew 2wd
    On a 36mo/15k miles per year. Looking to pick one of these if the numbers make sense.

Thanks for the help :)
  • tonygxptonygxp Posts: 56
    got one today. mf was .000065 and residual is still 43%. for a 39mos 12k

Thanks for the great info i found here.. $1200 out of pocket (first payment) and other incidentals $448/mo. in NJ you have to include 4 year registration which was $409!!!

Took all but $187 in holdback. the $2000 rebate is good and the NELBA $1250 lease cash is still up and running. US bank leased out better than ALLY by $30/mo and ALLY was only 10K..

Sticker on truck was $37,815

hope that helps some of you guys.
  • omszzomszz Posts: 10
    Hi Car_man,

Can you provide 36mo and 39mo lease rate and residual for 2011 Dodge Durango Citadel AWD?

Is it the same as what was posted for July - 1.3% and 42%?
    Welcome back killermezo. Here's the info that you're looking for. Ally's August base lease rate and residual value for a 39 month lease of a 2011 Dodge Durango RT 4WD with 12,000 miles per year are 1.6% and 45%, respectively.

The numbers for an otherwise identical lease of a 2011 Dodge Durango Crew 4WD are 0.7% and 41%.

Dodge is currently providing a $3,250 cash incentive on leases of this truck.

Car_man
    Host
    You're welcome tonygxp. Ally's August base lease rate and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Durango Crew Cab AWD with 12,000 miles per year are 0.70% and 43%, respectively.

Car_man
    Host
    Hello divagirl11. Ally's current base lease rate and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Dodge Durango Crew 2WD with 15,000 miles per year are 0.15% and 40%, respectively.

When negotiating your deal on this truck, make sure to take advantage of the $3,250 cash incentive that is currently available on it.

Car_man
    Host
    Yes, omszz, the numbers for this truck are exactly the same in August as they were in July.

Car_man
    Host
    Hello car_man,

Are there any updates on lease rates and residual amounts for 2011 Durango for the month of September?

I am interested in a 3 year lease with 12k miles. Thanks.
    Also the inquiry is for sept is Durango Citadel model.
    Hi Car_Man,

Can you provide lease rate and residual for 2011 Durango Citadel AWD for Sept 2011? I am interested in 3 year lease with 12k miles/yr.

Thanks
  • matthaneymatthaney Posts: 12
    Looking at 2012 Crew AWD 36-month 12k or 10K ml / yr lease. Looking for Res. value and money factor for current March 2012.

Thanks!!
    Hi matthaney. Ally's March base lease rate and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 Dodge Durango Crew AWD with 12,000 miles per year are 0.3% and 45%, respectively.

The residual value for a lease with only 10,000 miles per year would be 1% higher.

Car_man
    Host
  • lex13lex13 Posts: 12
    Hi Carman,
    Can you please give me the lease rate and residual value for a Dodge Durango citadel (2 wheel drive). I understand there is some cash incentive thru US bank where one gets about 3750 for lease buy down.

36 months 12,000 miles and 10,000 miles please.

Thanks...
  • lex13lex13 Posts: 12
    Follow up question - if I take the US Bank incentive with the lease am I still eligable to receive any chrysler rebates? Also, should there be any cost difference between a purchase price of a car and the negotiated lease price? In other words, if I don't make up my mind whether to lease or buy should the price be the same?
    Here you go lex13. Ally's May base lease rate and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 Dodge Durango Citadel 2WD with 12,000 miles per year are 0.2% and 42%, respectively.

I haven't seen the US Bank lease program for this truck, but I believe that the $3,750 cash incentive is available on leases through Ally as well.

Car_man
    Host
    I don't believe that the $3,750 cash incentive is available on cash purchases of the Durango, just leases.

Car_man
    Host
  • lagirl104lagirl104 Posts: 1
    There's a dealership with a dealer Dodge Durango RT with a little over 4,000 miles. They're offering around $6,000 off since this car has so many miles. Is this a good deal assuming I get competitive lease rate and residual value?
  • jfersheejfershee Posts: 4
    Hi Car_man,

Do you have the base lease rate and residual value for a 36-month and 39-month lease of a 2012 Dodge Durango Crew AWD with 12,000 miles per year and 10,000 miles per year? Thanks for any help you can provide.
    Hello jfershee. Through July 2nd, Ally's base lease rate and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 Dodge Durango Crew AWD with 12,000 miles per year are 0.35% and 44%, respectively.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 39-month lease are 0.35% and 42%.

The residual values for leases with only 10,000 miles per year are 1% higher.

In most areas Chrysler is providing a $3,750 cash incentive on leases of this truck through Ally.

Car_man
    Host
  • imirskyimirsky Posts: 1
    Hi Car Man:

Is the $3,750 incentive from Dodge? Do I HAVE TO lease through Dodge credit or dealership bank to get cash incentive? And can I apply the $$ towards the $$ down on my lease? Or does it simply reduce the purchase price for the vehicle that I am leasing?
  • max63max63 Posts: 72
    Hi car man, can you run some numbers off this internet price of a Durango Crew, RWD:

MSRP: $39,970, dealer discount 3,775 plus rebate of $1,000: Net Cap Cost: $35,195

Need 36 months and 12k per year, thanks!
    Yes, that cash incentive is being paid by Chrysler. You do have to lease through Ally or Chase, Chrysler's captive finance companies, to be eligible for it.

Using the cash as a down payment on your lease and using it to reduce your vehicle's selling price are essentially the same thing.

Car_man
    Host
    I'd be happy to max63. If you lease, the Durango's cash incentive jumps from $1,000 to $3,750. I will take that into account.

According to my calculations, if you were to lease a 2012 Dodge Durango Crew RWD that has an MSRP of $39,970 and a capitalized cost of that minus a $3,775 dealer discount and a $3,750 cash incentive (32,445) through Ally right now for 36-months with 12,000 miles per year, your zero down, pre-tax monthly payment would be around $415.

Car_man
    Host
  • chicagomomchicagomom Posts: 13
    Car_man, am I understanding correctly that if I buy the Durango, the cash incentive is $2,750 less? Is there such a thing as a best month to buy? Is it better to wait until the 2013 comes out? Any thoughts would be appreciated.
  • Car_man, I'm looking to lease a 2012 Durango Crew, AWD, 36 or 39 month lease, 10k miles/year. Please provide the rates that I might need to calculate my payment.

Thank you.
    Hi chicagomom. You are correct. The cash incentive for purchases of the 2012 Durango is only $1,000.

If you want to buy and not lease, then generally speaking the later in the model year the better in terms of when to buy.

Car_man
    Host
This discussion has been closed.