Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Talk to the Press

1383940414244»

Comments

• Kirstie_HKirstie_H Posts: 10,902
    A reporter would like to speak to a current shopper looking for a midsize pickup. If you'd like to share your story about shopping for a midsize pickup, please email your daytime contact info to pr@edmunds.com no later than Tuesday, 11/5/13 at noon PT/3 p.m. ET.

Need help navigating? kirstie_h@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

• steverstever Viva Las CrucesPosts: 41,296
    A reporter would like to speak to a New York resident who is going to buy a Tesla within the next three months. If you live in the New York area, are currently shopping for a Tesla and plan to buy by the end of January, please send your daytime contact info to pr@edmunds.com no later than the end of business Thursday, November 21, 2013.

Minivan fan. Feel free to message or email me - stever@edmunds.com.

A reporter would like to speak to someone who recently bought or is shopping for a new Ford Fusion. If this is you, and you'd like to share your story, please send daytime contact info to pr@edmunds.com no later than Friday, December 27, 2013 at 10 a.m. PT/1 p.m. ET.

A reporter would like to speak to a new car buyer under 40 years old who purchased their car because of the connectivity features. Did you buy a Ford because of Sync and MyFordTouch, a Chrysler because of UConnect, a Honda because of HondaLink, etc.? If so, and you'd like to share your story, please send your daytime contact info to pr@edmunds.com no later than 3 p.m. PT/6 p.m. ET on Monday, 1/7/14.

• Kirstie_HKirstie_H Posts: 10,902

A reporter would like to speak to a Ram 1500 buyer/shopper who used to own a Chevy Silverado or Ford F-150. If you'd like to share your story, please send your daytime contact info to pr@edmunds.com.

Need help navigating? kirstie_h@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

A reporter is looking to talk with shoppers who are in the market now or just who just recently bought a mid-size sedan like Accord, Sonata, Camry, Fusion etc. If you can assist, please reach out to pr@edmunds.com with your contact info by 4/8/14.

A reporter is looking to speak with someone who recently bought a fully-loaded 2014 vehicle with all the bells and whistles, including navigation and infotainment features. If you can assist, please reach out to pr@edmunds.com with your contact info by 4/13/14.

A reporter is looking to speak with a GM owner whose vehicle falls under the recent waves of recalls, but isn't terribly bothered by it. If you can assist, please contact us at pr@edmunds.com by Monday, April 14, 2014.

A reporter would like to speak to a recent car buyer/shopper who delayed purchasing their car because of the cold weather. If inclement weather prevented you from buying a new or used car earlier this year, please send your daytime contact info to pr@edmunds.com no later than Tuesday, 4/29/14 at 8 a.m. PT/11 a.m. ET.

A reporter would like to speak to a car shopper under the age of 34 who is unsure whether you should lease or buy. If this is you, please send your daytime contact info to pr@edmunds.com by Friday, May 2, 2014 at 10 a.m. PT/1 p.m. ET.

A reporter would like to speak to someone who recently got into a car accident and was spared injury after the car's knee, hip, curtain and/or front airbags were deployed. If you believe a car's many airbags saved you from injury in a car accident, and you want to share your story, please send your daytime contact information to pr@edmunds.com no later than Friday, May 9, 2014 at 1 p.m. PT/4 p.m. ET.

A reporter would like to speak to an owner of a 2015 Audi A3. If this is you, and you'd like to share your story, please send your daytime contact info to pr@edmunds.com no later than Tuesday, 6/3/14 at 7 a.m. PT/10 a.m. ET.

If you own a 2013 or 2014 Lincoln MKZ Hybrid, a reporter would like to talk with you. Please email PR@edmunds.com no later than Friday, June 13, 2014 with your daytime contact information.

• roadburnerroadburner Posts: 6,674

I think that there are only 2 or 3 out there- hope you find one...

2009 328i / 2004 X3 2.5/ 1995 318ti Club Sport/ 1975 2002A/ 2007 Mazdaspeed 3/ 1999 Wrangler/ 1996 Speed Triple Challenge Cup Replica

If you recently bought a Chevy Tahoe, Cadillac Escalade or a Buick Encore, please email PR@edmunds.com before Saturday, July 12, 2014 to discuss with a reporter.

If you recently bought a new Chevy Tahoe or Suburban, a reporter wants to talk with you. Please email PR@edmunds.com no later than Friday, July 25, 2014 with a few words about how you made your choice.

Did you recently trade in a Toyota Prius for a different vehicle? A reporter is interested in talking to you about what went into your decision. If you can help, please contact pr@edmunds.com by no later than Wednesday, July 30, 2014.

Do you have an opinion on the dynamic pricing of cars? If you would like to share your opinion of car pricing being dependent on factors like availability or consumer demand (much the way plane tickets or hotel rooms are priced), please send your daytime contact info to pr@edmunds.com no later than Friday, 8/1/14 at 1 p.m. PT/4 p.m. ET.

A reporter is looking for shoppers who recently traded in a midsize sedan for an SUV because they think gas prices aren’t a big deal anymore or they were just blown away by the fuel-efficient crossover offerings now available. If you think you can help, please reach out to pr@edmunds.com by no later than Wednesday, September 10, 2014.

edited September 10

A reporter would like to speak to a recent car shopper who has used their mobile device to look for car inventory, compare pricing, look at trim packages, etc. while on a dealer's lot. If this is you, and you'd like to share your story, please send your daytime contact info to pr@edmunds.com no later than 1 p.m. PT/4 p.m. ET on Thursday, 9/11/14.

Did you shop for an EV but ultimately decided not to buy one? A reporter wants to learn more about what went into your decision. If you'd like to help, please contact pr@edmunds.com by no later than October 25, 2014.

A reporter is hoping to find BMW owners who might have models with recalled airbags (mostly '00-'06 3 Series.) Please email PR@edmunds.com if you are able to have a quick conversation with the reporter today.