Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Talk to the Press

1394041424345»

Comments

• ray80ray80 Posts: 1,537
    stever said:

A reporter is looking for owners of Cobalts, G5s and Ions who have not yet gotten their ignition-switches replaced. Please email PR@edmunds.com before 11/21/14 to share your story.

No love for HHR owners on this one I see. Thats ok though already did one in the spring.

• steverstever Viva Las CrucesPosts: 44,959
    If you are a parent of young children (at least one under 12 years old) who owns a Honda Fit (2015), Mazda 3 (2014 or 2015), Volkswagen Golf/Golf TDI (2013 – 2015), Honda Accord (2014 or 2015), Hyundai Sonata (2015), Nissan Murano (2015), Honda CR-V (2015 preferred, 2013-14 acceptable), Subaru Outback (2015), Toyota Sienna (2015 preferred, 2013-14 acceptable) or a Chevy Traverse (2013 – 2015), a reporter would like for you to fill out a survey, due by December 22, 2014, for use in a print publication. Click here for the survey http://tinyurl.com/o8uzder

Moderator - Minivan fan. Feel free to message or email me - stever@edmunds.com.

A reporter is looking to interview a recent car buyer who bought a crossover SUV. To share your story, please email PR@edmunds.com no later than Tuesday, December 16, 2014.

edited December 2014
    If you recently bought a car for your teenager or are currently shopping for one, a reporter wants to talk with you. Please respond to PR@edmunds.com today (12/22/14) with your daytime contact info and a few words about your experience so far.

• stickguystickguy Posts: 17,304
    well, I bought the car, and the teenager thinks it should be for her...

2015 Hyundai Sonata 2.4i Limited Tech (mine), 2013 Acura RDX (wife's) and 2015 Jetta Sport (daughter's)

LOL, funny how that works.

edited January 29
    If you used a smartphone for most of your recent car shopping/leasing experience and are willing to talk with a reporter about it, please email PR@edmunds.com no later than 10AM Eastern on January 30, 2015. Please include your daytime contact info and a few words about your experience.

• Kirstie_HKirstie_H Posts: 10,959
    A reporter seeks to interview the owner of a car from model year 2001-2004 that has problems not yet subject to a recall. Please email PR@edmunds.com to tell your story.

Need help navigating? kirstie_h@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

Share your vehicle reviews

A tv reporter is hoping to interview a family that is currently shopping for a new car in the NY, Boston or DC metro area, and has not yet been approved for a car loan.

Please email PR@edmunds.com before Friday, February 6, 2015 to share your story.

If you have purchased a new car that costs more than you can afford, a reporter would like to hear from you. Please send your daytime contact info to pr@edmunds.com no later than 8 a.m. PT/11 a.m. ET Tuesday, 2/10/15.

If you recently bought a new car and are really appreciating high-tech features you didn't have previously, a reporter wants to hear from you. Please email PR@edmunds.com by Thursday, February 12, 2015 and include your daytime contact information and a few words about your experience.

A reporter is looking to talk with a recent car buyer who traded a non-turbocharged car for one that is turbocharged. If you are interested in sharing your driving impressions, please email PR@edmunds.com with your daytime contact info no later than Tues, Feb 17, 2015.

A reporter is looking to talk with someone who sold or traded in a car and bought a truck or SUV within the past month. If you're willing to help, please contact pr@edmunds.com by Friday, February 27, 2015.

A reporter would like to speak to a new car buyer who is happy with their longer-term loan because of the lower monthly payments. If you were able to get into a new car because a 72- or 84- month loan made the payments easier to swallow, and you would like to share your story, please send your daytime contact info to PR@edmunds.com no later than Friday, February 27, 2015 at noon PT/3 p.m. ET.

If you or your child recently took a driver's education course online, please email PR@edmunds.com by Friday, March 13, 2015 to tell a reporter what it was like.

If you are under 35 and bought a car in the last year or two after not being able to previously afford one, please email PR@edmunds.com by Friday, March 13, 2015 to share your story with a reporter.

edited March 24
    If you are under 35 and recently bought a car to accommodate your growing family, please email PR@edmunds.com before Monday, March 30. 2015 to be interviewed.

If you are under 35 and don't have your drivers' license because driving-related costs are too high for your budget at present, please email PR@edmunds.com before Monday, March 30. 2015 to be interviewed.

Did you buy your most recent car at least in part because you were drawn to the car's automated safety features (such as adaptive cruise control, parking assist, automatic braking, lane departure warnings, etc.)? If so, a reporter would like to hear your story. Please contact PR@edmunds.com by no later than Monday, April 20, 2015.

edited May 14
    If you are under 34 and bought a used car in 2015, please email PR@edmunds.com (with year, make and model of the car) to be interviewed by a reporter about your experience by Friday, May 15, 2015. Thanks.

A TV reporter is looking for a family with a car in need of repairs, but is holding off because the estimates (preferably $1,000 or more) are too high and/or they can’t afford to pay for the repairs at this time. The reporter will work with Edmunds to evaluate the estimate and help the family find ways to bring down the cost of the repairs. If you'd like to participate, please reach out to pr@edmunds.com by no later than Friday, May 29, 2015.

If you recently traded in a luxury vehicle for a truck, a reporter would like to speak with you. Please email PR@edmunds.com no later than Friday, July 24, 2015 with your daytime contact info and a few words about your decision.

A reporter is looking to talk with a Millennial (age 18-34) who leased a luxury car within the last year. If you're able to help, please send your details to pr@edmunds.com by no later than July 29, 2015.