Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Talk to the Press

1606162636466»

Comments

• steverstever YooperlandPosts: 39,936

A reporter is looking to speak with a GM owner whose vehicle falls under the recent waves of recalls, but isn't terribly bothered by it. If you can assist, please contact us at pr@edmunds.com by Monday, April 14, 2014.

Need help navigating? stever@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

A reporter would like to speak to a recent car buyer/shopper who delayed purchasing their car because of the cold weather. If inclement weather prevented you from buying a new or used car earlier this year, please send your daytime contact info to pr@edmunds.com no later than Tuesday, 4/29/14 at 8 a.m. PT/11 a.m. ET.

Need help navigating? stever@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

A reporter would like to speak to a car shopper under the age of 34 who is unsure whether you should lease or buy. If this is you, please send your daytime contact info to pr@edmunds.com by Friday, May 2, 2014 at 10 a.m. PT/1 p.m. ET.

A reporter would like to speak to someone who recently got into a car accident and was spared injury after the car's knee, hip, curtain and/or front airbags were deployed. If you believe a car's many airbags saved you from injury in a car accident, and you want to share your story, please send your daytime contact information to pr@edmunds.com no later than Friday, May 9, 2014 at 1 p.m. PT/4 p.m. ET.

A reporter would like to speak to an owner of a 2015 Audi A3. If this is you, and you'd like to share your story, please send your daytime contact info to pr@edmunds.com no later than Tuesday, 6/3/14 at 7 a.m. PT/10 a.m. ET.

If you own a 2013 or 2014 Lincoln MKZ Hybrid, a reporter would like to talk with you. Please email PR@edmunds.com no later than Friday, June 13, 2014 with your daytime contact information.

• roadburnerroadburner Posts: 6,271

I think that there are only 2 or 3 out there- hope you find one...

2009 328i / 2004 X3 2.5/ 1995 318ti Club Sport/ 1975 2002A/ 2007 Mazdaspeed 3/ 1999 Wrangler/ 1996 Speed Triple Challenge Cup Replica