Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

GMC Acadia Second Row Seat

luv2cruisercclluv2cruiserccl Posts: 10
edited March 18 in GMC
I have a 2010 acadia that has 2nd now bench style leather seats. I am looking to switch them to buckets. Does anyone know where i could trade a set mine are in perfect condition and i would like the same as well.

Comments

• obyoneobyone Posts: 8,065
    However doubtful, you could try craigslist or ebay. Certainly not a common item. You might check with several dealers as they may have customers who are thinking the same thing.
  • ali2077ali2077 Posts: 3
    what color leather?
    I have 2 light grey leather buckets from a 2008 Acadia. Very good condition but I am looking to install a bench.
  • hello and thank you for your reply. my wifes acadia is a gray leather but i need to look to see if its light or dark gray. do you have a way i could email, you so we can exchange photos and see how far distance we are from eachother. thanks again
    you could friend me on FB, ali ziesler and we can go from there. my location is listed in profile as well
    did you figure out the leather. i didn't want to put my email in the forum but if this is going to work out i can. didn't mean to scare you with FB request. I'd like to determine whether this will work so that I can pursue other options if not. I'm in Park City, UT.
  • So anyone else find any i need the dark gray leather bucket seats i am still looking........ I am located in michigan so i was hoping to find someone fairly close. Any help would be appericated.
  • I just wanted to post that i did end up finding the exact bucket seats and did a swap. Was not easy but was not hard just have to take you time pre plan i did in a afternoon. Ended up selling the bench seat on ebay and shipping. So this can be done just fyi.
  • I'm glad to hear you were able to accomplish the swap. I'm looking to do the same. Any chance you'd be willing to share details (or photos) of the process? Thanks in advance for any guidance you can offer!
  • hussainehussaine Posts: 3
    I am glad to hear that you swap the 2nd row seats with captain seats;
    I also wanted to do so; the color of my seats are ebnoy leather; can anybody tell me that how much it cost to buy 2nd row captain seats; and how much dealer will charge for swap....
  • I have a 2008 Acadia SLT. While driving on a 2 lane highway I accelerated to pass a slow truck. To my horror, the car continued to accelerate even when I took my foot off the gas pedal. At one point I reached 85 miles an hour. NOTHING would work to slow the car down...I was slamming on the brakes and the brake pedal was "frozen". Finally after slamming on the brakes multiple times with full force from BOTH of my feet, I heard a "pop" (similar to a door latch being released) and the brakes began to respond. Luckily there weren't any cars in front of me because I would have killed someone or myself. SCARED ME TO DEATH!! Thus far, dealer has not been able to find any reason for it. If you have had similar issues, please post!!
  • gmcustsvcgmcustsvc Posts: 4,001
    Hi acadiamom209,

I can certainly understand how scary that must have been. I would like to follow up with you about this concern. Can you please email me with me your full name, address, phone number, Vehicle Identification number, approximate mileage on your vehicle please, and the GM dealer you visited please? This was I can stay involved throughout the process and create a file for you. My email is socialmedia@gm.com please put "attn Crystal" in the header.

Sincerely,
    Crystal
    GM Customer Care