Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Audi A7 Lease Questions

Comments

• CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,515
    You're very welcome asolare1.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • Do you have August rates now for the A7, 36 and 39 month leases?

Thanks,

nextlife1
  • I meant to say for a 15,000 mile per year lease.

nextlife1
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,515
    I certainly do nextlife1. Audi Financial Services' August buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2012 A7 Premium with 15,000 miles per year are .00176 and 53%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 39 month lease are .00196 and 52%.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi Car Man,

I'm looking for the September AFS base lease rates for the 2012 A7 Premium Plus model on the following terms:
    36mo 12k miles
    39mo 12k miles
    48mo 12k miles

Thanks
  • Hi Car Man,

I'm looking for the September AFS base lease rates for the 2012 A7 Prestige model on the following terms:
    36mo 12k miles
    39mo 12k miles
    48mo 12k miles

Thx
  • Here's the information that you're looking for shivan. Audi Financial Services' September buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2012 A7 Premium Plus with 12,000 miles per year are 0.00158 and 54%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 39 month lease are 0.00178 and 52%.

This car's 48 month numbers are 0.00187 and 47%.

Car_man
    Host
  • Thanks Car man are the MF and residuals the same on the Prestige model?
  • bucksdeluxbucksdelux Posts: 2
    edited September 2011
    Car Man,
    My Audi dealer told me that residuals for an A7 is fixed at 48% of $70,600. The Prestige model I want is set around $75K, 36 month lease with 15K/year. Is this consistent with your numbers?
  • You're welcome, shivan. Audi Financial Services' September buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2012 A7 Prestige with 12,000 miles per year are .00158 and 51%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi bucksdelux. I thought that the residual value for the A7 Prestige was 49%, but dealers cannot alter banks residual values, so I guess that it doesn't really matter.

Car_man
    Host
  • patolipatoli Posts: 3
    Hi Car Man

Can you post Audi's October lease terms for 2012 A7 Prestige, 36 and 39 month options? Thanks a lot.
  • Here you go patoli. Audi Financial Services' October buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 A7 Prestige with 15,000 miles per year are .00158 and 49%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 39-month lease are .00178 and 47%.

Car_man
    Host
  • I am looking to lease A7 prem plus in NJ area. Any good deals?
  • I got this offer from North NJ dealer. Could somebody tell me whether it is a good deal or not?

Premium plus
    Rear Thorax airbags
    Side assist
    Cold weather
    Audicare

1800 discount
    $ 990/month for 12k for 39 months.
    No other money upfront.

What do you think?
  • Try out Carwoo.com. I got a pretty sweet quote from a few local dealers. Best one came in at 799/m. I don't think it included Audicare though.
  • Hi guys,
    I am looking for the buy rate money factor and residual % for a
    2012 A7 Premium Plus (with sport package) for a
    36 mo term with 10K miles / year and the same for a 39 month if available.

Thanks in advance!
  • Here's the information that you're looking for, traveler138. Audi Financial Services' November buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 A7 Premium Plus with 10,000 miles per year are .00161 and 54%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 39-month lease are .00181 and 52%.

Car_man
    Host
  • Thank you Car man!
  • Hi car man,
    What is the residual and money factor on a 36 15k prestige model. Thank you!
This discussion has been closed.