Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Audi A7 Lease Questions

Comments

• Certainly yasukazu. Audi Financial Services' September buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 A7 Premium Plus with 10,000 miles per year are .00159 and 57%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • You're welcome, patent11. Whenever the residual value is so different there's usually something funky going on. I actually have a correction to make. Those were the numbers for the 2013 model. Sorry for the confusion.

The numbers for the 2012 A7 Prestige with 10k are .00031 and 46%. That's why the numbers that the dealer quoted you were so different.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hello immortala. Audi Financial Services' September buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 42-month lease of a 2012 A7 Prestige with 12,000 miles per year are .00051 and 41%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical lease of a 2013 model are .00179 and 50%.

Car_man
    Host
  • Carman - thanks so much again. Now that October has rolled around, could you let me know if the figures for the 2012 A7 Prestige have changed? Thanks again.
  • You're very welcome, patent11. The September program was originally scheduled to run through the end of October. I know that there's a new program floating around out there, but I don't think that much has changed. I'll check just to make sure.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi Car_man,

Could you please tell me the residuals on the 2013 Audi S7 for 24 and 36 months? I assume the MF would be the same as the A7?

Thanks!
  • Here you go wilkenm. Audi Financial Services' October buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 24-month lease of a 2013 S7 (nice car) with 15,000 miles per year are .00159 and 62%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 36-month lease are .00159 and 55%.

The money factors for the A7 are the same, but the residual values are different.

Car_man
    Host
  • vermovermo Posts: 2
    Hi Car_man,

Can you post the residuals for 2013 Audi A7 Prestige for 30 and 33 month leases?
    Thanks!
  • ssa7ssa7 Posts: 2
    edited October 2012
    Looking for money factor and residual at 36 and 39 months with 10K per year. 2012 Premium Plus
  • Hello vermo. Audi Financial Services' October buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 30-month lease of a 2013 A7 Prestige with 15,000 miles per year are .00159 and 55%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hey ssa7. Audi Financial Services' October buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 A7 Premium Plus with 10,000 miles per year are .00159 and 57%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 39-month lease are .00179 and 55%.

Car_man
    Host
  • ssa7ssa7 Posts: 2
    Car_man

Thanks for the info, but I think those numbers may be for a 2013. I am looing at a leftover 2012. I was quoted .00051 and 47% for 39 months with 10k per year...
  • You're absolutely right, ssa7. I'm impressed. Good catch. I was just looking at the 2013 info for somebody else. Sorry for the confusion.

Audi Financial Services' October buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 A7 Premium Plus with 10,000 miles per year are .00051 and 48%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
  • Carman, Can you let me know what the MF and Residual is for a 2013 Premium Plus A7 42 Month lease. Is there an extra 3% lease tax in some states?
  • Here's the information that you're looking for esaltzman.

Audi Financial Services' October buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 42-month lease of a 2013 A7 Premium Plus with 15,000 miles per year are .00179 and 50% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Some states certainly have worse tax rates on leased vehicles than others do.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi Car man,

Could you post the Audi Financial Services November lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 A7 Prestige with 15,000 mi/yr?

Thanks!
  • Hello All I hope this helps, I just purchased a 2013 A7 Prestige with side assist, rear bench, cold weather package, led lights and all weather mats. MSRP was $70,320 purchase price was $65,230, this was after the $1500 rebate for the conquest program I also took advantage of the 2% for 60 months.
  • Hi alexgr. Audi Financial Services' November buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 A7 Prestige with 15,000 miles per year are .00141 and 51% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
  • Thanks for the prompt reply Car_man!

Just in case I start feeling extra feisty, could you also give me the November buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013
    Audi S7 with 15,000 mi/yr?

Thanks!
  • You're very welcome alexgr. Wow, that is fancy. Audi Financial Services' November buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 S7 with 15,000 miles per year are .00141 and 54% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
This discussion has been closed.