Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Audi A7 Lease Questions

Comments

• Hi timok71. Through January 7th, Audi Financial Services' buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 A7 Premium Plus with 12,000 miles per year are .00141 and 55% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • Hi janeh8. Audi isn't scheduled to introduce its new January lease program until next week. Through January 7th, Audi Financial Services' buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 A7 Premium Plus with 12,000 miles per year are .00141 and 55% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
  • janeh8janeh8 Posts: 5
    Hi all...especially Car_man-

Any advance intel on Audi financial lease #s after Season of Audi expires today? Wasn't able to secure the exact car i wanted...probably will have one in roughly two weeks...any big changes on the horizon?
  • Hey janeh8. Audi Financial Services' new buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 A7 Premium Plus with 12,000 miles per year are .00130 and 55% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
    Thanks as always Car_Man. Your knowledge is so helpful to us all!!

Assume money factor the same for 42 month lease, but do you know the new residual? Still 2013 A7 Premium Plus.

Also, what are the chances of getting the dealer to include some of the Season of Audi incentives such as waiving security deposit and first months payment?
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,515
    edited January 2013
    Hey janeh8. The money factor for a 42-month lease actually is not the same, it's slightly higher at .00150. The residual value for a 42-month, 12k lease is 51%.

Audi's offer of waiving the first month's payment is over, but I believe that they are still waiving the security deposit requirement on leases. There is $1,500 owner loyalty cash still available on the A7.

Car_man
    Host
  • Can anyone share some information on a fair price that I can expect to pay for Audi A7 Premium Plus? I am in Vegas and there are a couple of 2012 models left over, there are certified 2012 cars for mid $50k but with 10 k miles, I like the certified warranty but a new car appeals.

Thanks in advance.
    Thanks again!
  • Car_Man

Can you tell me the Residual Value and Money Factor for 2013 S7?

Also, whats the chances a dealer will lease this car at invoice?
  • No problem janeh8.

Car_man
    Host
  • Here you go goldieaudi. Audi Financial Services' January buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 S7 with 15,000 miles per year are .00148 and 52% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

I am not intimately familiar with what the market is like for the S7 right now, but I suspect that the odds that a dealer would lease one at invoice are fairly low.

Car_man
    Host
  • Car_man,

As you can tell, I am all over the place today (deciding between 535, A7, and a heavily discounted 2012 750i)

Can you tell me what the residual and money factor is for a 2013 A7 Premium Plus, 36 months, 10,000 and 12,000 miles?

Thanks

KK
  • Dear Car_Man;

Could you tell me the MF and Residual for a 2013 A7 (Premium Plus or Prestige) for 36 months / 10K miles a year?

Do you know if Audi is offering better rates for slightly longer lease terms (39 or 42 months)?

Your help is always appreciated.

Thanks,
    SC
  • Here you go kickazzz2000. Audi Financial Services' February buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 A7 Premium Plus with 12,000 miles per year are .00130 and 55% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The residual value for a lease with 10,000 miles per year would be 1% higher.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hello sancris. Audi Financial Services' February buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 A7 Premium Plus with 10,000 miles per year are .00130 and 56% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical lease of an A7 Prestige are .00130 and 54% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The rates for a 39 or 42 month lease of these car are not any better. In fact, the money factors would be higher at .00150.

Car_man
    Host
    You're very welcome sancris.

Car_man
    Host
  • nyc5nyc5 Posts: 2
    Hi Car_man,

Can you tell me the current money factor (top credit tier) and residual value for an A7 (prestige and premium plus) for a 36 month lease for 15,000 miles per year? Also, are the rates better or worse for a 36 or 39 month lease?

Thank you!
    Sure nyc5. Audi Financial Services' March buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 A7 Prestige with 15,000 miles per year are .00130 and 51% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 39-month lease are .00150 and 49%.

Car_man
    Host
  • nyc5nyc5 Posts: 2
    Hi Car_man,

Many thanks! Do the residual and money factor change at all for the premium plus version as compared to the Prestige numbers above?

Thanks again!
This discussion has been closed.