Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Two-toned - What determines the bottom color?

mleighmleigh Member Posts: 1
edited September 2014 in Buick
I can't seem to figure out what determines the bottom color on the enclaves?

I want a white enclave with the grey two-toned color and black leather interior, however, I can't seem to figure out what determines the bottom color.

The only white enclave in our area with black leather interior has a black bottom (two toned color). I don't like the black bottom. I searched auto trader and found a couple with black leather interior and white/grey two toned. All are 2011's.

I am so confused...

Does anyone know for sure.

I have seen...All CXL's
White Opal - Black bottom tone & Cashmere interior
White Opal - Black bottom tone & Black interior
White Opal - Grey Bottom & Black interior

Comments

• zman3zman3 Member Posts: 857
    I have a 2011 Enclave. I think the bottom color is determined by the top/main color. There are no options as far as I know.

There are two different whites however - White Opal and White Diamond Tricoat. The White Diamond is about a $700 upcharge but it does come with a lighter bottom color. Is that what you are perhaps looking at and don't realize it?
  • gmcustsvcgmcustsvc Member Posts: 4,252
    mleigh,
    I would recommend speaking with your dealer. They maybe able to order the vehicle you are interested in to your specifications. Also, all of the GM web sites have a chat now option that allows you to ask pre-purchase questions to a live agent. They can assist with dealer information, locating vehicles, navigation of the web sites, option and feature availability, as well as incentives. I hope this information helps.
    Christina
    GM Customer Service
This discussion has been closed.