Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Volvo C70 Lease Questions

Comments

• msavmsav Posts: 3
    Hey Car Man!
    Things came up and we've delayed until now - is the MF for a C70 still 0.00001 and residual 50% for a 36 month lease?
    What's the residual on a 48 month please?
    Thanks!!
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,518
    Yes, msav, those numbers are indeed still good for a 36-month lease of this car.

The numbers for a 48-month, 15,000 miles per year lease are .00099 and 42%.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • dps06dps06 Posts: 8
    Carman,

Are those above numbers still valid for the 2012 Premier Plus C70?

What are the numbers for the 2013?

Thanks.
  • moosicmoosic Posts: 1
    I'm also wondering about the money factor for the C70. I'm considering a 36 month lease. We haven't negotiated a price yet.
  • I just got this car for $559/ mth with Texas taxes for 36 mth and 12k miles a year. MSRP was $47,775. All I put down was first month payment and doc so about $585 out the door. I did have a lease turn in which they gave me exact payoff. Not to bad I think.
  • Nice job. I wish I had been quoted those kinds of numbers on an XC60 w/MSRP of $43K...no luck so far.(And that's WITH all the loyalty and Summer Savings money applied).

I've never seen an Inscription for under $50K...was that the sticker MSRP or a calculated number for lease purposes?

If you are in central Texas, I sure would like to know with whom you dealt ;)
  • My deal was with no loyalty because we turned in a 2010 ML350 which we got exact payoff. The $47,775 was MSRP that we worked down from. We got this deal from Bayway Volvo in SE Houston. I did call Momentum Volvo in SW Houston for the exact car color and MSRP. Well they said $619 per month and I told them the deal I was getting. Well they started to bad mouth Bayway Volvo which was kinda stupid so I didn't continue to work on a deal with them. So see what u can do, but at least u can see at least one more sub $50k Inscription C70 at the Momentum dealership. Let me know if u would like our salesmans name to see if I can get him some business.
  • Thanks. Excellent deal. I'm about 90% out of the mood at this point; but, I'll contact you if I need the salesman's info. Our '11 will hopefully have its new bumper by week's end. Haven't worried about going topless with highs of 107, 102 and 101 for the past three days. Sure would like to have our 'vert back, though. Ours is Ice White/Calcite...what color did you choose?
  • We went with the metallic black with black leather. We have only really taken the top down late in the day or night. Then it is nice to drive in.
  • I made a trip to the 'in-town' location of our local dealer this afternoon(102 degrees) to look for 'my' XC60 but I checked out the C70s also. Looks like they have Platinum and climate on all except one...it was the only one under $50K. Very nice car in either color, but the black is exceptional under the Texas sun!!! Enjoy!
    Hi dps06. No, the April lease program is long gone. Here's the August numbers for you.

US Bank's August buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 C70 Premier Plus with 15,000 miles per year are .00001 and 49%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical lease of a 2013 model are .00130 and 53%.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi moosic. Please see my previous post for the information that you're looking for. Let me know if you're interested in a different trim level.

Car_man
    Host
  • gm130gm130 Posts: 2
    Car_man,

Do you have the current lease rates for the C70 Premier Plus?

24 and 36 months with 10k milse per year.

Thanks.
  • Hey gm130. Volvo Finance's December buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 24-month lease of a 2013 C70 Premier Plus with 15,000 miles per year are .00001 and 60% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 36-month lease are .00038 and 51%

Again, since it's brand new, I'm not sure what Volvo Finance's low mileage adder is yet. I suspect that it's 3% for a 10,000 mile per year lease, but I'm not positive.

Car_man
    Host
  • Car_man,

Could you also provide the mf and residual value for 24 and 36 months with 15k miles per year for the C70 Premier Plus trim?

Thanks again.
    Hi ilikeleasing60. Volvo Finance's March buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 24-month lease of a 2013 C70 Premier Plus with 15,000 miles per year are .00035 and 61% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 36-month lease are .00059 and 52%.

Volvo's waiving the first month's payment on leases of this car in March.

Car_man
    Host
  • m34m34 Posts: 2
    Car_man,

Is Volvo still providing lease support on this model?

Could you provide the current mf and residual for a C70 Premier Plus for 36 and 24 months with 15k/yr?

Thanks
    Hey m34. Yes Volvo is. Volvo Finance's June buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 24-month lease of a 2013 C70 Premier Plus with 15,000 miles per year are .00008 and 56% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 36-month lease are .00040 and 49%.

Car_man
    Host
  • lz2013lz2013 Posts: 1
    Hi Car_man,

What's the money factor and residual value for 36/48 months lease on 15000 miles?

I know there is an acquisition fee. How much is it for a c70?

Thank you so much!

LZ
    Hi lz2013. Volvo Finance's July buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a base 2013 C70 T5 (they vary by trim level) with 15,000 miles pre year are .00050 and 49% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 48-month lease are .00075 and 42%.

When negotiating your deal on this car, make sure to take advantage of the $1,000 dealer cash that Volvo is currently providing on it. Volvo is waiving the first three month's payment on leases of this car this moth as well.

Volvo Finance charges a $695 acquisition fee.

Car_man
    Host