Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Buying 2012 Tacoma TRD crew cab ( help)

confused321confused321 Posts: 6
edited October 2014 in Toyota
I am looking to buy a 2012 Tacoma TRD crew cab. Anybody out there with buying tips for this type of truck. My last 4 trucks have been Chevy silverados. Chevy has big sales incentives but it looks like Toyota doesnt have much wiggle room. I need some tips when haggling with the fleet sales at my dealership. ?? Thanks

• wwestwwest Posts: 10,706
    Do your "haggling" over the internet, once you're in the showroom the advantage goes to the dealer.
  • Anyone know what I should expect to pay for a 2011 Tacoma double cab TRD Sport at invoice pricing? I have a salesman telling me he can sell me a 2011 Tacoma double cab TRD Sport at invoice but I have no idea what that should be. Thanks
  • KCRamKCRam Mt. Arlington NJPosts: 3,516
    Try the Toyota Tacoma Prices Paid and Buying Experience discussion... recent buyers post their purchase prices there.

kcram - Pickups/Wagons/Vans+Minivans Host
  • brewcrewbrewcrew Posts: 2
    Of course it depends upon your options but from my research, a loaded 2011 Tacoma, Dbl cab, 4x4, TRD Sport, Long Bed, Tow Package, JBL Stereo comes to $30, 375 invoice. You can also go to Kelly blue book and build your truck to determine the MSRP and Invoice.
This discussion has been closed.
Buying 2012 Tacoma TRD crew cab ( help) - Car Forums at