Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Chevrolet Camaro Lease Questions

Comments

• CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,518
    Here you go sxviper. Ally's June base lease rate and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS Coupe with 12,000 miles per year are 1.75% and 52%, respectively.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • nishi86nishi86 Posts: 2
    Hi Carman,

Can you calculate approximate monthly payments for a 2012 camaro lease for me. Its a 1LT MSRP: $29,060 , 36 month lease. Dealer invoice is $28176.
    I sure can nishi86. According to my calculations, if you were to lease a 2012 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe 1LT that has an MSRP of $29,060 and a selling price of 28,451 ($500 over invoice minus $225 lease cash) through Ally right now for 36-months with 15,000 miles per year, your zero down, pre-tax monthly payment would be around $377.

Car_man
    Host
  • nishi86nishi86 Posts: 2
    Hi Carman,

Thank you for that.

Do you have any details on the 2013 camaro 2LT though.
    I am talking to a dealer right now and hes giving me a residual of 64% and money factor of 0.0025(6%) on a US bank lease.
    For an MSRP of 31565(which is full sticker price) he has calculated the monthly payments to be $446.22 with $819 down(including first month payment) for a 39 month lease.

I also heard that US bank charges a disposition fee at the end. Just wanted your opinion of if this is a decent deal.

Thanks.

Regards,
    Nishi86
  • Hey anyone lease a 2013 Camaro Convertible LS Lt2 yet, my lease on a infiniti G37 ends in 6 months and want to be prepared the next few months or maybe sooner, I live in FLorida so its almost summer all the time, thanks
  • aznmaskaznmask Posts: 21
    where i can lease a Camaro? I live in Boston, MA.

anyone?

thanks
  • Hi aznmask. You can lease a Camaro through any General Motors dealership. Well, technically the dealership will facilitate the deal and you will be leasing through some bank like Ally, GM Financial or US Bank.

Is that what you were asking?

Car_man
    Host
  • Looking a 2013 SS/RS Convert tomorrow. I have a GM Card with a $2000 top off and a private $1000 offer. Is there any conquest or loyalty rebates and can they be stacked with the above offers?
    I was told by the dealer that the residual is 62% for 36m with 15k and 5% rate. Does this sound right? Who has the best lease USB, ALLY or GM?

Thanks for all you help!

Rich
  • bmclark3bmclark3 Posts: 3
    edited February 2013
    Car_man,

Could you provide me with the CCR available for the 2LS Camaro for 24 and 36 months and also the money factor and residual for 12k miles on each term (Ally - S (top) tier credit)? Also are there any loyalty programs for current Chevy lessees and if so is it compatible with the USAA $750 CCR?

I live in SWFL, zipcode 33901.

Thank you so much in advance!
  • Hi bmclark3. Ally's February base lease rate and residual value for a 24-month lease of a 2013 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe with 12,000 miles per year are 5.21% and 74%.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 36-month lease are 4.38% and 64%.

General Motors is not providing any cash incentives that I am aware of on leases of this car, other than waiving the first month's payment on leases. I am not aware of any loyalty cash incentives on this car either.

Car_man
    Host
  • buster6buster6 Posts: 99
    Hi Car_Man,

Trying to help a freind. Could you please post rates and residuals for a 24 month Camaro convertible 2LT, and 1SS? Also is there any lease cash this month?

Thank you in advance!!
    Hey buster6. Ally's March base lease rate and residual value for a 24-month lease of a 2013 Chevrolet Camaro Convertible with 15,000 miles per year are 5.21% and 65%.

I believe that General Motors is providing a $250 cash incentive on 2-year leases of this car. It is waiving the first monthly payment on leases as well.

Car_man
    Host
  • macdadmacdad Posts: 65
    What are the current residual and money factor/interest for a Camaro conv. both 24 mo. / 12K miles and 36 mo / 12K miles?

Thx,

macdad
  • kyfdx@Edmundskyfdx@Edmunds Posts: 25,904
    Sorry...doesn't look like we'll have any GM numbers for August.

regards,
    kyfdx

Moderator - Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

• macdadmacdad Posts: 65
    What is the most recent month you have lease numbers for

Macdad
    I don't have any previous numbers.... looks like the last posting here by Car_man was March, though I don't think that will help you much. I'm sorry...

• buster6buster6 Posts: 99

Hi Kyfdx,

Do you have Camaro 2SS hard top numbers for January? Looking for 2 year 15k and to see if there is any lease cash. Thank You!!

3.80% MF and 71% residual.. no cash that I see..

kyfdx

• gomdgomd Posts: 1

Kyfdx,

Do you have Camaro 2LT COUPE numbers for January? 36 month lease with 10k. Thanks in advance.

4.25% MF and 65% residual

kyfdx