Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2014 and Earlier Chevrolet Camaro Lease Questions

13»

Comments

• I'm looking to lease a 2014 camaro rss 2lt convertible. I have a 2012 gmc terrine I received a pull ahead offer from ally. I can just turn the gmc in. I want to lease this car for 15000 mikes a year. Can I use the $2000 plus loyalty money and or conquest as I have a mercedes in the house also. The dealer has alot of inventory. I have been quoted $480/mth 15000miles a year tax in with $3000 at the start and that including all the fees plus the tire and wheel road hazard insurance..
    Two dealers said they would make this deal and one dealer said I can't include the incentive money on a lease. Can up please clear the air for me. I have to get this done by tommorrow or the offer us over.
    The dealer who said I can't include the money said he would name a a offer at $497 a month with$3000 and no tire policy. He said the tire policy would còst me another $400. I like his car because it has the dual performance exhaust and the other ones don't. There all about the same msrp

Please help me asap
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 18,107
    hairysoda said:

I'm looking to lease a 2014 camaro rss 2lt convertible. I have a 2012 gmc terrine I received a pull ahead offer from ally. I can just turn the gmc in. I want to lease this car for 15000 mikes a year. Can I use the $2000 plus loyalty money and or conquest as I have a mercedes in the house also. The dealer has alot of inventory. I have been quoted $480/mth 15000miles a year tax in with $3000 at the start and that including all the fees plus the tire and wheel road hazard insurance..
    Two dealers said they would make this deal and one dealer said I can't include the incentive money on a lease. Can up please clear the air for me. I have to get this done by tommorrow or the offer us over.
    The dealer who said I can't include the money said he would name a a offer at $497 a month with$3000 and no tire policy. He said the tire policy would còst me another $400. I like his car because it has the dual performance exhaust and the other ones don't. There all about the same msrp

Please help me asap

36mo/15K lease numbers are 2.70% and 53%.

We don't recommend making any sort o down payment on a lease - if the car is stolen or totaled, you lose the money.

We would need to know the MSRP and the negotiated selling price to help model a payment.

2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

Share your vehicle reviews

• Thank you Michael the deal on the 2014 camaro rs lt2 is $40,850. It's a 39mth lease thru ally financial. The payments are $497.50 including tax and $3000 which includes inception costs. It includes 15000 miles a year. I'm thinking that I could do better. Thank you
    hairysoda said:

Thank you Michael the deal on the 2014 camaro rs lt2 is $40,850. It's a 39mth lease thru ally financial. The payments are $497.50 including tax and $3000 which includes inception costs. It includes 15000 miles a year. I'm thinking that I could do better. Thank you

$40,850 is the selling price? What is the sticker price? Need both to evaluate the deal.

2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

• $40850 is the msrp sticker price
  • The selling price before the $2500 in incentive is $37,500 which he said is the dealer holdback price
    hairysoda said:

The selling price before the $2500 in incentive is $37,500 which he said is the dealer holdback price

If I use $40,850 as the MSRP and $35,000 as the net cap cost, along with the RV and MF I quoted earlier, I get a pre-tax payment of $434.83/mo for 36 months. Tax rate would have to be quite high to get to the $497.50/mo payment you were quoted by the dealer.

• 39 mths lease and 15000 mikea

• iontrapiontrap Posts: 139
    What are the current MF and RV for a 2014 2LT Camaro convertible, 10k and 12k miles per year?

Thanks
    iontrap said:

What are the current MF and RV for a 2014 2LT Camaro convertible, 10k and 12k miles per year?

Thanks

No lease numbers on the 2014 Camaro, sorry.

• ClairesClaires Chicago areaPosts: 1,190
    To discuss the latest lease details for the current model, please join us in the 2015 Chevrolet Lease Questions forum.

Need help getting around? claires@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

13»
This discussion has been closed.
2014 and Earlier Chevrolet Camaro Lease Questions - Page 3 - Car Forums at Edmunds.com