Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Audi S5 Lease Questions

Comments

• What is the current money factor and residual for the S5 cabriolet. 36 months, 15K miles per year. Also how much is the security deposit that can be used to lower the payment? Thanks.
  • Car Man.. Can I please get the January 2013 lease rates for my 2013 RS5? 36 and 42 months, 10k miles per year. Thank you.
  • coconcocon Posts: 15
    Can I have a estimate monthly for RS5 with the current 50% residual +2% for 12 000 + 1% audicare - so total of 53% and MF .00164 for 12 000 miles, no down , tax 8.5%,please?Thanks
  • Hello cocon. Do you have the January 2013 lease rates for the rs5. Looks like you do so was just wondering.
    yes there you go

Residuals are

24 - 57%
    27 - 55%
    30 - 53%
    36 - 50%
    39 - 48%
    42 - 46%
    48 - 43%

Lease rate is .00164 for up to 36 months and .00184 for 39-48 months.

this is for 15k miles year ENJOY:)
  • Thank you so much cocon. Are the lease rates for the top tier w/ excellent credit and what kind of fico score should you at least be to get these? Thanks.
    edited January 2013
    YW. Yes those rates are for top tier credit..I guess anything north of 740 pts will get you best rates..I'm looking to lease as well
  • sounds like a plan.... can't wait to finally get it. enjoy yours!
  • habitat1habitat1 Posts: 4,282
    edited January 2013
    I have been debating between a 2013 911, new (2014) Cayman S and M3 as primary contenders for replacing my former 911S this spring. Friend of mine who is a BMW/Audi/Porsche enthusiast told me to add the RS5 to the list for at least a test drive.

Does the RS5 come with a manual transmission? A REAL manual, not a DSG. It looks like it does not from the Audi website, that a 6-speed manual is only available on the S5. But I've now had two dealers indicate that Audi either "may" or "will" be offering a manual transmission in the new RS5, available sometime his spring. However, they couldn't point me to any place on the Audi website that confirms this, just said its coming from their corporate sources. I will be test driving the S5 manual for general comparison. But I wouldn't be interested in an RS5 automatic. An RS5 manual would get very serious consideration.

If anyone can point me to any info source that could confirm whether or not the RS5 is due to get a manual transmission option, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
  • Hello kechal12. Audi Financial Services' January buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 S5 Cabriolet Premium Plus with 15,000 miles per year are .00092 and 53% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Each security deposit that is used to buy down your car's money factor is equivalent to your car's monthly payment rounded up to the nearest $25 increment.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,515
    edited January 2013
    wow look at all of these questions about the RS5. Interesting. I don't see too many of those around or asked about. Audi Financial Services' January buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 RS5 with 10,000 miles per year are .00164 and 53% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 42-month lease are .00184 and 49%.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hey Car Man... What are the January lease rates for the 2013 S5 premium plus for 24, 30, 36 month leases @ 15000 miles a year.

Thanks a lot for your help!
  • Hi bioslug. Audi Financial Services' January buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 24-month lease of a 2013 S5 Coupe Premium Plus with 15,000 miles per year are .00126 and 61% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 30-month lease are .00126 and 57%.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 36-month lease are .00126 and 54%.

Car_man
    Host
    the RS5 comes only with automatic tranny..but its amazing I suggest drive one and you'll see.I dont think that they will put in it manual though for sure.But this dual clutch s tronic is really good man.
  • habitat1habitat1 Posts: 4,282
    Thanks for the response and suggestion, but if Porsche can't convince me to give up the driving engagement/enjoyment I get from a manual with their world class PDK, Audi won't be able to do it with their dual clutch auto.. I just have no interest in giving up that part of driving a sports car or sports coupe. Heck, it was hard enough making the decision to go with an X5d automatic instead of a Cayenne V6 6-speed manual. It's not the opportunity to shave off 0.2 seconds to 60 using "launch control" that interests me. I'm just much happier in a drivers seat working through the gears myself.

The S5 manual got a nice review in the Washington Post today, maybe I'll give it a try.
  • Hey Guys,
    Hope you can help me. I got a lease quote of $799.80, 12K 36 months. Sticker $59,026 for Black S5 2013. I have least due at signing, so just title, aquisition ect.. $1962 due at signing.

Do you think I got more room for negotiation?
  • Hey Car Man...newbie here!
    i've been searching around and all I can find for Jan rates here are for 15k/yr. i'm interested in 12k.

What are the January lease rates for the 2013 S5 premium plus for 24, 30, 36 month leases @ 12,000 miles a year?

Thanks!!!
  • i wanted to share the details of the lease that i just got today (1/30/13)
    2013 S5 coupe prem plus MT
    12k miles/year
    MF 0.00126
    residual 56%
    add 1% with Audi Care
  • Hey mrsches. Audi's February lease program is the same as its January program was.

The money factors for a lease of this car would be the same for a lease with 15,000 miles per year as they would be for a lease with 12,000 miles per year. However, the residual values for a lease with 12,000 miles per year would be 2% higher.

Car_man
    Host
  • mcpamcpa Posts: 2
    Hi,

Can you provide the March buy-rate moneyfactor and residuals for 12K miles for 30 and 36 months on S5 Coupe Premium Plus?

Is Audi running any leasing specials right now?

Thanks Car_Man
This discussion has been closed.