Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lexus CT 200h Lease Questions

Comments

• thanks car man.

I am in southern california.

I am also considering several compact entry level sedans such as Mercedes c250, bmw328i, cadillac ats. Do you know roughly which manufacturers are offering the best lease deals this time of the year? Thanks again.
  • You're welcome sunada777. Those numbers should be right for your area. Both the C and 3 have pretty attractive promotions running on them right now. I personally prefer them both to the CT and ATS.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • one68one68 Posts: 1
    edited December 2012
    Hi Car_man, I'm currently shopping for a lease on the CT and received the following offers.

I tried using a lease calculator online (another site since I didn't have all the info for edmund's calc) and couldn't quite get the numbers right....
    can you provide some advice about which deal looks best? I'm in the Socal area.

Not sure they're "apples to apples"; thanks in advanced!

Offer 1) 2013 CT
    Final Price $30,816
    Drive Off $856
    Monthly $404 w/ tax

Offer 2) 2013 CT
    Final Price $29930
    Drive Off $700
    Monthly $393 w/ tax

Offer 3) 2012 CT (seems like the best deal?)
    Final Price $28719
    Drive Off $695
    Monthly $380 w/ tax

:confuse:
  • Hi one68. Well, I can tell you that the third payment is the lowest ;). It's difficult for me to evaluate these deals any more deeply than that without knowing these car's MSRPs. to illustrate, the selling price for deal three is the lowest at $28,719, but it might now be the best deal of the three if the car has an MSRP of $28,800. Conversely, the selling price of deal one is the highest at $30,816, but it might actually be the best deal if this is a $35,000 car.

Let me know what the MSRPs are and I'll tell you what I think in greater detail.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi,

In SoCal interested in the residual and money factor difference (if any) on the 2012 vs 2013?

Curious if there are some "deals" to be had on the 2012s right now. I'd be interested in a 36 month lease at 12k maybe 15k.

Between the CT200h, BWM 3, BMW 5, or the Audi A4 or Audi A6 - which car as the best residual? If possible, I'd like to buy the car at the end of the lease period and potentially sell right away.

Thanks much!!
  • Hi,

Hopefully this forum is still being reviewed. I'm interested in hearing the lease details for the Midwest on a 2012 ct200h, specifically for Iowa if applicable.

My dealer offered the following:

MSRP: $37,839
    Sale Price: $32,988
    Factor: .00170
    Residual: 58%
    Miles: 10k
    No money down (TTL rolled in)
    Trade Equity: -$1500 (negative, yes)

Payment: $520

Thoughts? Good deal?
  • I just negotiated a lease on a 2012 CT200h. From what I'm reading here... I got a pretty good deal (this opportunity to do comparative analysis amongst consumers is incredibly helpful and downright soul soothing).

I bought mine in Valencia, CA... to my knowledge one of the last few CT's in the state (they traded with Fresno to get mine). It did come with about 360 miles on it, which they gave me a $300 discount for. Mine's pretty well packed... virtually everything except the Fsport package or wheels, otherwise, it's the premium package - nav, b.u. cam, even stuff I could have done without like the netting in back and the lighted door panels.

In any case it was about $33,916 out the door ($36,732 total MSRP), nothing down, I believe about 2.8% interest (my credit is top tier) and I'm paying $482/mo. If I do decided to purchase the car when the lease is up (and that depends on where the technology is 36 months from now), I will be able to set up a new payment plan paying out little more (and possible a little less) than the cars value at that point.

I think it's a pretty sweet deal.
  • Thanks for the response.

I actually negotiated them down to $450/month on MSRP close to $38k. I still haven't closed the deal, hoping there's one last push in them to make this happen.

I'm curious to hear if anyone knows the LFS lease rates for the remaining 2012's. From what I can tell, they're at .0017, just like the 2013's. You'd think they'd come down even further to get them off the lots.
  • greatreef77greatreef77 Posts: 1
    edited March 2013
    Hi...I got the 2013 CT200h Basic with MSRP $33,583.00
    I live in Southern California.
    $ 1000 payment, includes 1st lease payment & registration fee
    $ 435 per month, 12k miles.
    Residual $ 19,832

Did I get good deal ?
  • augkoraugkor Posts: 1
    I am considering the following:

Lexus Premium pkg with back-up camera, leather pkg. and convenience pkg
    MSRP: $36,489
    Residual: 62%= $22,623.18
    36 months
    $0 down
    Fees I have to pay are tax ($2,737), license ($101), title ($99) and Melin ($4): $2,941
    I could roll these fees into the monthly fee or pay them upfront. Since I live in Illinois I have to pay the whole tax bill upfront (that's one really bad thing about leasing in Illinois).

Monthly payment will be: $362.89 (unless I roll in the above fees in which it will be $428.97)

I have two questions:
    1. This is supposedly based on the same national deal that the dealer currently has on the base model (that deal is $309 per month with $0 down for 36 months. Also 62% residual).
    Does this seem like a decent deal?

2. Does anyone know if it is better to roll in the tax/title/license fees into the monthly payment. I have read that you should try to keep the upfront cost at $0, but is this also true with these kinds of fees?

Thanks!
  • I hear about $200/ 0 down offer running now ; anyone know where this available ?
    refer to this
    http://www.clublexus.com/forums/ct-200h-model/689627-ct200h-200-lease-good-deal.- html
  • shinngshinng Posts: 45
    This looks to be a very good deal. Signing in less than 4 hours! Please provide comments, would be much appreciated. Thanks!

36/12k
    msrp - 33084
    selling price - 29416
    residual 61% of msrp= 20181
    mf - 0.00095
    $1,500 down
    9% tax (socal)

monthly payment including taxes and all fees - $269.59

OR

27/12k
    msrp - 33084
    selling price - 29416
    residual 61% of msrp= 20181
    mf - 0.00095
    $1,500 down
    9% tax (socal)

monthly payment including taxes and all fees - $237.69
  • shinngshinng Posts: 45
    this forum is dead. guess there aren't a lot of people looking for a CT. it's too bad because they're practically giving away ct's. we got the 27/12, $1,500 down for $237 including all taxes and fees. very happy with the car and satisfied with the deal.
  • amsenamsen Posts: 29
    That seems to be a great deal. Enjoy your car. I am looking for a similar deal in the east :)
    Are you able to find any info abt dealership/area?
  • bruin47bruin47 Posts: 1
    Thank-you for your post. Can you please identify the Dealer? This is a very good deal.
  • insidecarbuyinsidecarbuy NYCPosts: 95
    He is a deal I did for someone yesterday. Its got all the importants like navigation, back up cmaera, heated and cooled seats. At 45 miles to the gallon and a monthly payment of $245 its hard to pass up even if you don't need a car!

CUSTOMER DISCLOSURE
    Customer Name: Inside Car Buying LLC WD Deal ID: 231053
    Sale Vehicle: New 2013 LEXUS CT 200H 9900 5dr HB Premium w/AC , Automatic , Odom: 0

Payment Details
    Term 24
    Base Payment 245.41
    Total Payment 245.41
    Purchase Option 26,577.43
    MSRP 37,433.00
    Est. Miles Per Year 12,000
    Excess Mileage Charge 0.25

Amount Due at Signing

1st Month Payment 245.41
    Acquisition Fee 700.00
    Fees & Insurance 187.00
    Upfront Taxes 620.60
    Total Inception Fees 1,753.01
    Rebate as Cap Reduction 1,750.00
    Total Drive Off 3,503.01

Total Cash Required on Delivery 1,753.01

Tax Information
    Customer State: New York Customer County: WESTCHESTER
    Type Amount Rate Paid
    Cashdown Tax 186.22 7.3750 Upfront
    Upfront Tax 434.38 7.3750 Upfront

Fee Information
    Description Amount Paid
    Reg 89.50 Upfront
    Insp 10.00 Upfront
    Title 12.50 Upfront
    DocFee 75.00 Upfront
  • zoranzoran Posts: 68
    can you pm me so i can get one too
  • phillyrnphillyrn Posts: 4
    Leased a 13' CT200h. MSRP 33,808. Black on carmel. 10k/27M. Zero due at signing. 1st payment covered. $255 for remaining 26 months. Included all fees and 9% sales tax in PA.
    Hi, I am looking for one in philly. Could you please share the dealership info?

Thanks,
  • tschaitschai Posts: 14
    Car Man,

Can you give us MF and residual on 27m/12k and 36m/12k lease rate?

Thanks.
  • 1stnew_car1stnew_car Posts: 2
    Hello everyone!
    I'm terrible at negotiating. Would someone be willing to help me. I really want to lease the lexus ct200h. I live in seattle wa. Ideally I would like to pay no more than 250
    Per month with 0 down. I have excellent credit. How would I go about getting the best deal.
    I really appreciate any assistance.
    Thank you & god bless!
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,515
    edited May 2013
    Hi tschai. Lexus' lease program for the CT 200h varies significantly by region. What state are you in?

Car_man
    Host
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,515
    Hi 1stnew_car. I don't think that you're going to be able to get a CT 200h for $250 per month with nothing down. If you provide me with the exact MSRP and dealer invoice price of the car that you're interested as you want it equipped in I can use Lexus' actual lease program to work up a sample payment on it for you. You can find that providing data over in the New Vehicle Pricing section of Edmunds.com.

Car_man
    Host
  • tschaitschai Posts: 14
    I am in Glendale, California.

Thanks.
  • I live in New York and I just purchased my 2013 lexus ct200h with navigation, Bluetooth, leather, sunroof..and it was for 299/month with only 2190 out of pocket including all fees and taxes.
  • Have never leased before. Want to do the ct200 but there are no base models for the Lexus Memorial day deal. So dealer has another model with Prem Pkg, Nav and Seat and some accessories. Total msrp 37433. If I give him $1500 down, and $1500 trade in, I'll get the 27 mon deal, 15k mi a year and monthly payment of $229 including tax (he's apply the $1750 incentive and 1st month free to the deal). Price of car at the end is $26203 but he tells me that it may or may not be that price. I thought one can lock in purchase price? Also is it advisable to purchase gap insurance?

Is this a good deal? I don't need bells/whistles; at the end rather have a more affordable car to purchase but base models now don't seem to exist.

Please help.

Thank you!
  • penumbrapenumbra Posts: 1
    Hi All.

The Lexus Guy quoted me on this. Im in California

Lexus ct200h 2013

$1200 down
    $320/mo for 36 mos.

12k/year

is this a good deal?

Thanks
  • I just signed a contract after much calling around. I think it depends on what packages you have, the msrp and the actual cost of the car you've negotiated. I managed to find the base, no nav, just the seat package and was offered $315 mon., 36 mon for 15k mi. I have to pay $1350 acquisition, motor veh and doc fee. I call many dealers looking for the right car and trying to get the best price. I did get .0001 MF with 59% residual and he sold the car for 100 under invoice. I think I did ok. You can compare your deal by calling other dealerships and see if they can do better. Good luck.
  • jmezzjmezz Posts: 36
    Picked up base w/seats for 349/mo. 33 months,only 149.00 tot out of pocket inc,1st mo paid,15k/yr. think its great deal
This discussion has been closed.