Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lexus CT 200h Lease Questions

Comments

• KrovopiytzaKrovopiytza Posts: 10
    edited October 2012
    Hi Car_man,

Can I please get October Residual and MF on a 2012 Ct200 h Premium for 36/12k and 36/10k. Thanks.
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,515
    edited October 2012
    Here you go Krovopiytza. Lexus Financial Services' October buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 CT200h Premium with 12,000 miles per year are .00120 and 58%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top aka Tier 1+ credit tier.

The residual value for a lease with only 10,000 miles per year are 1% higher.

I think that there's $1,000 dealer cash on this car as well.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • Thank you very much.
  • You're very welcome Krovopiytza.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi Car_Man...

Are residual percentages applied to MSRP, negotiated sales price or some other amount?

Thanks for your help!!
  • Also, my local dealer in Jackson, MS just disputed that Lexus Financial Services was offering a .00120 money factor to consumers who qualify for its top aka Tier 1+ credit tier. Is there a source that I can cite besides Edmunds?

Thanks
  • Hey elliot4. Vehicles' dollar residual values are based upon a percentage of their full MSRPs, including the destination charge and the MSRPs of any options that can be residualized.

Car_man
    Host
  • The .00120 money factor should be right for most states. What are they claiming the money factor is?

Car_man
    Host
  • Hello Carman,

Can you please provide me with this car's December residual and money factor for following terms?

2012 & 2013 36mo/12k & 15k

I am also looking into IS250 as it seems to have better deals. If you could post the same December numbers for this car, I'd much appreciate it.

Thanks.
  • Hi sunada777. This car's lease program may vary somewhat by region. If you let me know what state you are in I can confirm that the following information is correct for your area.

Lexus Financial Services' December buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 CT 200h with 15,000 miles per year are .00145 and 60% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical lease of a 2012 model are .00120 and 56%.

If you were to lease with only 12,000 miles per year, these cars' residual values would be 2% higher.

The numbers for a 36/12 lease of a 2013 IS 250 Sedan are .00145 and 60%.

Car_man
    Host
  • thanks car man.

I am in southern california.

I am also considering several compact entry level sedans such as Mercedes c250, bmw328i, cadillac ats. Do you know roughly which manufacturers are offering the best lease deals this time of the year? Thanks again.
  • You're welcome sunada777. Those numbers should be right for your area. Both the C and 3 have pretty attractive promotions running on them right now. I personally prefer them both to the CT and ATS.

Car_man
    Host
  • one68one68 Posts: 1
    edited December 2012
    Hi Car_man, I'm currently shopping for a lease on the CT and received the following offers.

I tried using a lease calculator online (another site since I didn't have all the info for edmund's calc) and couldn't quite get the numbers right....
    can you provide some advice about which deal looks best? I'm in the Socal area.

Not sure they're "apples to apples"; thanks in advanced!

Offer 1) 2013 CT
    Final Price $30,816
    Drive Off $856
    Monthly $404 w/ tax

Offer 2) 2013 CT
    Final Price $29930
    Drive Off $700
    Monthly $393 w/ tax

Offer 3) 2012 CT (seems like the best deal?)
    Final Price $28719
    Drive Off $695
    Monthly $380 w/ tax

:confuse:
  • Hi one68. Well, I can tell you that the third payment is the lowest ;). It's difficult for me to evaluate these deals any more deeply than that without knowing these car's MSRPs. to illustrate, the selling price for deal three is the lowest at $28,719, but it might now be the best deal of the three if the car has an MSRP of $28,800. Conversely, the selling price of deal one is the highest at $30,816, but it might actually be the best deal if this is a $35,000 car.

Let me know what the MSRPs are and I'll tell you what I think in greater detail.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi,

In SoCal interested in the residual and money factor difference (if any) on the 2012 vs 2013?

Curious if there are some "deals" to be had on the 2012s right now. I'd be interested in a 36 month lease at 12k maybe 15k.

Between the CT200h, BWM 3, BMW 5, or the Audi A4 or Audi A6 - which car as the best residual? If possible, I'd like to buy the car at the end of the lease period and potentially sell right away.

Thanks much!!
  • Hi,

Hopefully this forum is still being reviewed. I'm interested in hearing the lease details for the Midwest on a 2012 ct200h, specifically for Iowa if applicable.

My dealer offered the following:

MSRP: $37,839
    Sale Price: $32,988
    Factor: .00170
    Residual: 58%
    Miles: 10k
    No money down (TTL rolled in)
    Trade Equity: -$1500 (negative, yes)

Payment: $520

Thoughts? Good deal?
  • I just negotiated a lease on a 2012 CT200h. From what I'm reading here... I got a pretty good deal (this opportunity to do comparative analysis amongst consumers is incredibly helpful and downright soul soothing).

I bought mine in Valencia, CA... to my knowledge one of the last few CT's in the state (they traded with Fresno to get mine). It did come with about 360 miles on it, which they gave me a $300 discount for. Mine's pretty well packed... virtually everything except the Fsport package or wheels, otherwise, it's the premium package - nav, b.u. cam, even stuff I could have done without like the netting in back and the lighted door panels.

In any case it was about $33,916 out the door ($36,732 total MSRP), nothing down, I believe about 2.8% interest (my credit is top tier) and I'm paying $482/mo. If I do decided to purchase the car when the lease is up (and that depends on where the technology is 36 months from now), I will be able to set up a new payment plan paying out little more (and possible a little less) than the cars value at that point.

I think it's a pretty sweet deal.
  • Thanks for the response.

I actually negotiated them down to $450/month on MSRP close to $38k. I still haven't closed the deal, hoping there's one last push in them to make this happen.

I'm curious to hear if anyone knows the LFS lease rates for the remaining 2012's. From what I can tell, they're at .0017, just like the 2013's. You'd think they'd come down even further to get them off the lots.
  • greatreef77greatreef77 Posts: 1
    edited March 2013
    Hi...I got the 2013 CT200h Basic with MSRP $33,583.00
    I live in Southern California.
    $ 1000 payment, includes 1st lease payment & registration fee
    $ 435 per month, 12k miles.
    Residual $ 19,832

Did I get good deal ?
  • augkoraugkor Posts: 1
    I am considering the following:

Lexus Premium pkg with back-up camera, leather pkg. and convenience pkg
    MSRP: $36,489
    Residual: 62%= $22,623.18
    36 months
    $0 down
    Fees I have to pay are tax ($2,737), license ($101), title ($99) and Melin ($4): $2,941
    I could roll these fees into the monthly fee or pay them upfront. Since I live in Illinois I have to pay the whole tax bill upfront (that's one really bad thing about leasing in Illinois).

Monthly payment will be: $362.89 (unless I roll in the above fees in which it will be $428.97)

I have two questions:
    1. This is supposedly based on the same national deal that the dealer currently has on the base model (that deal is $309 per month with $0 down for 36 months. Also 62% residual).
    Does this seem like a decent deal?

2. Does anyone know if it is better to roll in the tax/title/license fees into the monthly payment. I have read that you should try to keep the upfront cost at $0, but is this also true with these kinds of fees?

Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.