Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2012 Camry best options

2»

Comments

• sparklandsparkland Posts: 108
    That is interesting. I am disappointed that the remainder of the interior of the Hybrid Camry does not offer black--seats, etc. That was a deal breaker for me. I liked the dash but the beige and grey seats- cloth and leather were not very exciting. Here's hoping the Hybrid comes with black as an interior option in the near future.

I love the design and layout of the car otherwise. It does beat the present Honda Accord and is so much quieter inside.

Brad
  • carnaughtcarnaught Posts: 1,569
    I found the beige to be especially bizarre and cheap appearing with the leather/suede upgrade .
  • naatz1naatz1 Posts: 187
    I agree on the beige as well, and not a good look with the black dashboard and console (but the Optima & Passat we were considering use the same combo in certain color mixes). I wanted an exterior red but it only came with the beige and both my wife and I did not like that combo. We ended up with the magnetic (medium) grey XLE exterior with a grey leather interior ... that flows well with the black dash. I would have preferred a darker interior however we have a medium grey in our Jeep and it has stood up well, although the Jeep carpet is thicker than the Camry, I would think an XLE would have nicer carpet for the price. Very satisfied with interior room and features in the XLE; I got the Nav/Entune (not JBL) and it works very smooth using my Samsung Android smartphone even tho Toyota says the phone is not compatible. Also happy with 29/35 MPGs compared to the jeep.
  • zeeboyzeeboy Posts: 25
    I didn't see this on the Toyota site

anyone get this option at the dealership?
2»