Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Chevrolet Sonic Lease Questions

kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 29,179
Ask your Sonic lease questions here!

Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

Comments

• I would love to know the particulars for the Sonic - money factor, residual, cash incentive, etc - for the Sonic.

You have helped me with nissan's in the past, but chevy is uncharted territory for me. Thanks and happy holidays :shades:
  • Hmmmm, this one must have slipped through the cracks while I was on Christmas break. Here's the information for anyone who's still interested.

General Motors still isn't providing any lease support on the new Chevrolet Sonic. As a result, it really doesn't make much sense to lease one right now. You can finance one through GM's captive finance company at 2.9% for 5 years though.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • htzhtz Posts: 2
    Can anybody help me with the residual value and money factor of the 2013 Sonic (2013 LT 5dr 1.4L turbo, 6M)? I'm interested in a 36 month lease 15k miles per year.
  • Hi htz. General Motors is not currently providing any lease support on the Sonic. As a result, it probably does not make sense to lease one.

You can finance one through Ally at 3.9% for up to 5 years though.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • bxdbxd Posts: 186
    Any special deals on a 2013 or 2014 Sonic lease? We want an automatic LT hatchback. If not, we will purchase. Thanks.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 29,179
    The 2014 Sonic has a money factor of 3.7% and a residua of either 57% or 58% for 36 month, 15K/yr lease... so, not very special.. though, the residual isn't bad...

I don't see any lease information on 2013 Sonic models..

regards,
    kyfdx

Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

• jcockerjcocker Posts: 14

Hi kyfdx,

Can you tell me what the MF and Residual is for a: 2014 Chevy Sonic RS (hatch) 36mo / 15k

Pretty Please, Jarvis

• MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 5,653

@jcocker said: Hi kyfdx,

Can you tell me what the MF and Residual is for a: 2014 Chevy Sonic RS (hatch) 36mo / 15k

Pretty Please, Jarvis

3.0% MF and either 55% or 56% MF, depending on option packages.

2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2010 Mazda CX-7 GT / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4
    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

• nkf2008nkf2008 Posts: 52

Please post MF and RV for Sonic RS hatchback for 24 months 12k and 36 months 12k leases

• MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 5,653

@nkf2008 said: Please post MF and RV for Sonic RS hatchback for 24 months 12k and 36 months 12k leases

24/12 - 3.65% and 64%

36/12 - 3.0% and 58%

2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2010 Mazda CX-7 GT / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4
    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews