Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Porsche Panamera Lease Questions

kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 31,186
Ask your Panamera lease questions here!

Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

Comments

• lg5lg5 Posts: 6
    Hi Car Man - looking for lease insights (discounted price) residuals/money factors for Panamera 4: 90k sticker, 36mo w/ 10k mi per year... thanks!
  • Greetings lg5. Porsche Financial Services' current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 Panamera 4 with 10,000 miles per year are .00120 and 58%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • vuutuutvuutuut Posts: 1
    edited January 2012
    I got the same number as Car_man for Panamera 4. I'm shopping for a Paramera S - Porsche Financial Services' current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 Panamera S with 10,000 miles per year are .00120 and 56% for cusotmer qualified for top tier credit.

Paramea S MSRP range from a bit under $100K to about $107K, I got dealers offer 5K off sticker with above lease numbers. Anybody got better than 5K off? Thanks in advance for your feedback!
  • Hi, what is the current (January or February 2012) 24 and 36m residual and money factor for a Panamera 4S lease with 10,000 miles p.a. please? Is there a way to reduce the money factor with multiple security deposits like e.g. at BMW?
  • Hi thomastka. According to the latest information that I have seen, Porsche Financial Services' current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 24-month lease of a 2012 Panamera 4S with 10,000 miles per year are .00120 and 58%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 36-month lease are .00120 and 55%.

I'm not sure if PFS offers a multiple security deposit option. You should ask your dealer to find out for certain.

Car_man
    Host
  • msharkmanmsharkman Posts: 1
    edited February 2012
    I was told by two dealerships that the money factor from PFS on the Panamera 6 cylinder models was .002. Is this accurate? They claimed that only the Panamera S and above had lower money factors.... Does anyone know how often PFS changes its money factor and residual rates? Thanks!
  • Hi msharkman. The last time I checked I thought that the buy rate lease money factor on all 2012 Panamera models was .00120 for consumers who qualify for Porsche Financial Services' top credit tier.

This program was originally scheduled to run through April 1st.

Car_man
    Host
  • zheckszhecks Posts: 37
    Car_man,

What is the April lease rates (residual , money factor) for a Panamera S, 4S and GTS from PFS with 10,000 miles/yr? I am interested in a 36 or 48 month lease. IS PFS still offering a $3500additonal discount if you are coming over from MB or BMW?

thanks in advance.

Zhecks
    Hi kyfdx,

Not sure if Car_man is on vacation. did not get a reply from the question below. can you help?

What is the April lease rates (residual , money factor) for a Panamera S, 4S and GTS from PFS with 10,000 miles/yr? I am interested in a 36 or 48 month lease. IS PFS still offering a $3500additonal discount if you are coming over from MB or BMW?

thanks in advance.

Zhecks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 31,186
    I think Car_man is on vacation..

Unfortunately, I don't have that information... he is our resident expert!

Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

• CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,515
    Hi Zhecks. Porsche Financial Services' April buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 Panamera S with 10,000 miles per year are .00120 and 56%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Porsche isn't providing any support on 4-year leases of this car, so you probably shouldn't lease one for any longer than 3-years.

The numbers for a 36-month lease of a '12 Panamera 4S are .00120 and 55%.

The numbers for the GTS are .00120 and 49%.

I know that Porsche is making up to three remaining payments for current lessees of competitive models right now, but I haven't heard anything about $3,500 for BMW or Mercedes customers.

Car_man
    Host
    I was indeed on vacation, but I'm back now and hammering away at the questions :shades: .

Car_man
    Host
    Car_man,

Thank you very much, this helps a lot in my negotiation of the deal. I am able to pull the trigger and this comes at the right time.

Is this still a very popular car? I tried to get other inputs on their recent buying experience on this car and no one responded. Are people not as cost sensitive like me or there is no high demand for this car out there.

thank you again.

Zhecks
  • khurramakhurrama Posts: 14
    edited April 2012
    Car Man-
    Are you sure about those panamera numbers?
    I have been told by two good friends of mine who work at porsche that the current MF and Residuals on the Panamera with 10k are .0020 and 59% on a 36 month.

And that on a Panamera 4 with 10k it is .0020 and 58% on a 36 month and that these will remain until July 2nd.
    Car_Man is right on these lease #s. I am not sure about the V6 Panamera. For Panamera S, 4S (V8), I have 2 Porsche dealerships offered these low rates to me. I think it has to do with Panamera is getting a new look in 2013.
    I'm sorry. My mistake.
    I thought you were quoting the v6 numbers but you were quoting the v8 numbers.
    Sorry about the confusion.
    I can confirm for the v6 it is 0020 and 59% and for the Panamera 4 it is .0020 and 58%.
  • crobar1crobar1 Posts: 7
    Hey Car Man,
    I am looking for some hard numbers on a Panamera (base model) lease..I just received a quote on a 76,500 base for $1,200 per month. Didn't do much negotiation after that but that seems to be very high..am I wrong? What is an approx lease price for that car considering a 3 year lease. Assume teir 1 credit, ect.

Thank you again
    That does seem very high but it depends on what selling price you have negotiated and what mf and residuals are being used.
    I got a quote on a panamera 4 with msrp of 88,850-
    1064 per month 0 down but taxes being paid up front instead of rolled into monthly payment. This is a 3 year 10k per year lease. 12k would be 24 more per month. Also I qualify for a Porsche conquest rebate because I am currently leasing a BMW.
    You're very welcome Zhecks. I think that the Panamera is still relatively popular, but nowhere near as popular as it was.

Car_man
    Host
    Hey crobar1. Porsche Financial Services' May buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a base 2012 Panamera with 12,000 miles per year are .00120 and 58%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Let's say that you were able to negotiate a $5,000 dealer discount on this car. I estimate that if you were to lease a 2012 base Panamera that has an MSRP of $76,500 and a selling price of $71,500 through PFS right now for 36-months with 12,000 miles per year, your zero down, pre-tax monthly payment would be around $893. Even at full MSRP this car would have a pre-tax payment of $1,038. As you can see, $1,200 per month is way too much for this vehicle.

Car_man
    Host
  • rainpudirainpudi Posts: 2
    Thanks Car_man.

I have been talking to different dealers on a Base Model and none of them are going below $1181. Any suggestions as to the best place to try ? I am in Florida.

Thanks
  • rainpudirainpudi Posts: 2
    I have talked to multiple dealers and all of them have said that the May buy rate money factor for a 2012 Porsche Panamera is 0.0020 and not 0.00120.

Car_man , is there any place where we can check the correct rate that Porsche Financial Services is offerring?

Thanks
  • crimattcrimatt Posts: 18
    edited May 2012
    Actually, the May buy rate for the 2012 Panamera 4 is .00200 until July 2, 2012. The buy rate for the 4S is .00200 for that same period for those who qualify for PFS top tier credit rate.

crimatt
    Edit:

The Panamera 4S has a money buy rate of .0012 for those who qualify for PFS upper tier credit rate. This money factor is good at least until July 2, 2012.

crimatt
  • emmhollaemmholla Posts: 2
    Hey Car_Man,
    What can I expect to pay for a Porsche Panamera 4S with no money down and taxes rolled into the monthly payment. 36 Months 15k Miles a year.. Retail Price is about 120k.. Thanks in advance...
  • larciellarciel Posts: 2
    I'd like to know answer to emmholla's question too. Thx in adv!
  • joeygjoeyg Posts: 9
    Looking to confirm residual and MF for June 2012 delivery. Am I correct that MF is .00200 and residual for 12k miles is 58%. I'm hearing different numbers from different dealers and I'm concerned that they are marking up MF.

Thanks
    edited June 2012
    Assuming a reasonable 7% discount off of the MSRP, you are looking at roughly a $1416/month payment for a $120K Panamera 4S for 36 months and 12,000 miles/year. This payments reflects all taxes and fees up front (~ $6900).

If you were to bury those fees into your payment, the monthly rent would increase to $1559. These figures assume the use of a Residual percentage of 57%.

Remember, the current Money Factor of .001200 for the 4S will only continue until 7/02/2012. However, this does not preclude the very likely possibility that PFS may decide to make the MF even more attractive after that date.

Good luck on your purchase!

crimatt
  • I have been following this thread and in the market for a 2012 4S. I have never leased a vehicle before and looking into leasing a 2012 4S.

Excuse my "newbie-ness" but when calculating my numbers for what my monthly lease will be, what is the money factor (i.e. .00120) and residual value (i.e. 55%).

How do I calculate these numbers into what my monthly lease could be?

I have tier 1 credit.

Thanks in Advance
  • gittledoggittledog Posts: 4
    Were you able to find the lease you were looking for on the panamera? I live in south Florida and shopping around for the best deal. What deals wre you offered? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks