Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Porsche Panamera Lease Questions

Comments

• Circle Porsche in Long Beach, Ca is offering thsi deal. Sounds better than some of the ones you guys are mentioning.

Monthly payment is $899 + tax. 36 month lease on approved credit through Porsche Financial Services. $0.30 per mile penalty over 10,000 miles per year. $5,000 cap reduction, 1st payment, acquisition fees, and 1st year DMV fees due at delivery. No security deposit required. Stock #80329
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,515
    Yes, fallman, the conquest program is indeed still available on the Panamera.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • fallmanfallman Posts: 9
    Thanks. My local dealership told me that it only applies if you are currently "leasing" another luxury brand and not if you own one. Is that true?
  • zheckszhecks Posts: 35
    Yes, you must be "leasing" another luxury brand currently (with at least 3 months remaining in the lease) in order to qualify for the Conquest program.

I just took advantage of the program with my recent lease.
  • Thanks Crimat!
  • Hey fallman. I know that the incentive is meant to make the remaining payments for consumers who are currently leasing, and possibly financing a competitive vehicle, so what you were told makes sense.

Car_man
    Host
  • kerbkerb Posts: 86
    Greetings Car_Man:

Could you kindly provide me with the buy rate and residual for a base Panamera on 24 & 36 month terms with 7,500, 10,000 and 12,000 miles.

Many Thanks.
  • Hey kerb. Porsche Financial Services' September buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 24-month lease of a 2013 base Panamera with 12,000 miles per year are .00200 and 62%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The residual value for a lease with 12,000 miles per year would be 1% higher. The 7,500 residual value would be 2% higher.

Car_man
    Host
    Thx. Again Car Man, could you provide the 36 month figures as well.

Best Regards
    edited October 2012
    One additional question - Car_Man:

Is the Conquest program still active on the Panamera? If so, when does it end?

Thanks Again.
  • Sure kerb. Porsche Financial Services' September buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 base Panamera with 12,000 miles per year are .00200 and 56%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The conquest cash is indeed still available. It's scheduled to run through the end of the year, but I wouldn't be surprised in the least if it was extended past that.

Car_man
    Host
    Thanks Again!
  • rravinrravin Posts: 27
    Hi Car Man. Can you tell me what the October MF is on the base panamera is. Also, the residual value for 24mo,36mo at 10k,12k, 15k miles per year. Lastly, How much price reduction for the Conquest Program? Any incentive if you are currently leasing a Porsche. Does the conquest program apply or is there another loyalty program that applies?
    rravinmd
  • You're very welcome kerb.

Car_man
    Host
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,515
    edited October 2012
    Hi rravin. Porsche Financial Services' October buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 24-month lease of a 2013 Panamera Base with 15,000 miles per year are .00200 and 60% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 36-month lease are .00200 and 56%.

The residual values are 2% higher for leases with 12,000 miles per year and 3% higher for leases with 10,000 miles per year.

The last time I looked into the conquest program, Porsche was paying up to three remaining payments for current owners of select brands.

There isn't any loyalty cash on this model that I am aware of.

Car_man
    Host
  • This is helpful. Do you happen to know Porsche Financial Services' November buy rate lease money factor and residual value?

Also looking at a Panamera 4 and wondering if there is any real difference between the 2012 and 2013 models?

Thanks.
  • Hi Car Man,

Can you post November residual & MF for a 2013 Panamera GTS. 36 month / 10k Miles.

Thanks!
  • nsx2nsx2 Posts: 1
    Hi Car Man,

Can you post November residual & MF for a 2013 Panamera 4S. 36 month and 12K Miles.

Also for the GTS 12K miles.

Thanks!!!
    edited December 2012
    Greetings CarMan:

Could you kindly post the December Buy Rate and Residual for a 36/10 and 36/12 Pani Platinum Ed. Additionally, is the Conquest Program still active.

Thanks Again
    Greetings CarMan:

As I may be taking delivery of my car prior to the end of this week, could you kindly post the December Buy Rate and Residual for a 36/10 and 36/12 Pani Platinum Ed. Additionally, is the Conquest Program still active, if so, is a Mini a qualifying vehicle.

Thanks Again